Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Reincarnation (Kiara Silverwolf) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:56 pm
((It's fine! I know the stress levels!))

Nakia blushed brightly. "Oh Nen, I don't know. You've only just returned. And I don't know how much you have changed over the years. Spend the week with me here in the house and we shall see where my affection stands." She decided, her voice musical and commanding. She would not be swayed in this matter. No matter how much she knew he might plead.

Nen nodded his head in agreement. "My sweet Na-Na, you my love haven't changed a bit. Still beautiful inside and out." He rose to his feet and bowed slightly. "I must fetch my things." He mused. Nakia nodded her head as she too rose. "Yes. I shall have a room prepared." She hugged him one more time. "It's so wonderful to see you Nen." She whispered. "You too my sweet Na-Na. You too." He muttered, stroking her hair gently.

The two let go and Nakia excused herself to her chamber where she sat infront of the grande mirror and looked at herself in thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:47 pm
As as the pair had gone seperate ways, Ammon dared to speak. "You have to get me out of here, send me away... I can't stay here and watch him try to woo her into marrying him.." He said, agony in his voice. It was clear that this whole situation was hurting him.

The Prince shook his head. "I'm sorry my friend, that is something I cannot do... Either stay and keep away from them, or try and win my sister back" With that Ammon knew he was being dismissed. He left the Prince and went to his own servants quarters. He laid on his bed and stared blankly up at the ceiling.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:59 am
Nakia let out a frustrated cry and slumped her head into her hands. Her eyes growing wet again with tears. One of her attendants came in, carrying tea. "I thought you might need this miss." She whispered, coming and setting the tray on the table beside the large vanity. "What troubles you miss? If its not too bold to ask." Nakia just shook her head as she looked up. "I'm torn." She muttered, taking the tea. She took a small drink and just let the small cup warm her hands.

"I have no idea what to do." She muttered again. The attendant sighed softly and stroked Nakia's hair. "You must just be true to your own heart and feelings." She answered wisely.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:33 pm
Ammon got up after some time and went to the gardens. He picked on Nakia's favourite flowers, something he had learnt from watching her in his spare time. He wandered through the corridors, not very surprised to find himself in front of the Princess's door moments later.

He let out a soft sigh before setting the flower down in front of her door and walking away.

((The flower can be whatever ya like, hehe. Sorry for the short post...))  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:31 pm
Nakia cried for a while before dismissing her attendant. The young girl left quietly but soon returned and set the lilly on her vanity and disappeared again. "What am I going to do?" The princess exclaimed as she lept onto her bed. She grumbled for a while before rising and making her way to the flower garden. She sat alone among the flowers thinking quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:11 pm
It was much later, and Ammon was slowing realizing that he wasn't going to get to rest any time soon. He leaved his servant chamber and wandered to the gardens. It was the same place he would some and watch Nakia at least twice a week. He could always count on her to be out there.

Of course, when he arrived he saw her there, sitting alone, the flowers surrounding her. Ammon felt his heart skip. It was not a new feeling, seeing as he felt it everytime he saw her, heard her voice or spoke to her.

Taking a chance, Ammon walked towards her, not being completely silent anymore. "Your highness" He said, bowing his head slightly. If she was still mad at him, it wouldn't be wise to not show the proper acts of respect.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:09 pm
Nakia sighed softly and peered up at Ammon. Her eyes sparkled a bit and a small smile played on her lips. "Yes?" She asked, scooting over on the bench to allow him to sit with her. "And please... I'm Nakia. I don't like formalities. I know I've told you this many times before." She nodded.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:06 pm
He sat down on the bench beside her, his eyes on the ground in front of him. "Nakia... I want to apologize for my behavior before... I hurt you and I had promised myself I wouldn't do that to you..." He said quietly with a frown, he couldn't look over at her... He didn't want to know how she was reacting to him even being there talking to her.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:15 am
((Bump ^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:06 pm
((Soo Sorry! Been in the Hospital.))

Nakia shrugged her shoulders and tossed a piece of hair over her shoulder. "It's not a big deal." She nodded and smiled. "So have you met Nen? He's asked me to be his. But I can't do that if I still love you. If you love me too, you'll stop him. You'd fight for me." Her eyes gleamed.

Nen, standing silently in the trees clenched his fists tightly. He was ready to pounce. He was going to kill that slave boy.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:09 pm
((Omg, seriously? Why????))

Ammon frowned at the name of the man that was trying to take away his Nakia... "I heard him talking to you earlier..." He admitted, his head down as he tried to think of what to say.

He tilted his head to look at her. "Of course I would fight for you... Your everything to me" He said softly, reaching up to gently run his fingers through her hair. He had no idea that the other man was only feet away, watching in anger, and if he had known, he would not have cared.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:41 am
((A lot of stomach issues. Being hooked up to an IV to make sure I had enough fluid in me. Quite the march break for me... sad ))

Nakia nodded. "I assumed you would've been listening. I'm pretty sure my brother was too." A bright smile played across her face. "He's always so interested in my life. And he knows how I care for you." She sighed as he touched her, nuzzling her head into his hand.

Nen's furry was too much. He lept from the trees, drawing a sword. "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER! YOU... YOU... LOWLIFE SERVANT!" He cried, pointing the sword at his heart.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:17 am
((I'm sorry to hear that *hugs* I hope your feeling better...))

Ammon felt completely at peace there with her... Until that idiot Nen popped out of a bush and started yelling. It only took a second for Ammon to be on his feet, between the sword weilding man and the princess.

"Put down your blade, sir" He said calming, his hands up and open as a sign of peace. He had added the sir because of his status in the palace, that and he was used to saying it to arrogant pricks...

"Let us talk about this. Don't you think it should Nakia's decision?" He asked, tilting his head slightly to indicate that the female was right behind him. Hopefully Nen would get the gist and put down his blade long enough for Ammon to get the princess out of there...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:36 am
Nen was shaking in rage. "No. Because she knows not what she does. She should not be involved with a lowlife like you. I'm more well suited for her. She is perfect. I am perfect. Therefore, together we'd be even more perfect. You however would taint her. Therefore I must kill you." He pulled his sword back to strike when Nakia pushed Ammon out of the way and was slashed by the blade. She fell to the ground with a cry. She held her hand to her abdomen where blood was flowing over her beautiful white gown. She cringed as she looked at it. Nen's eyes were wide. "NAKIA!" He gasped. "What have I done?" He asked. His voice pained.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:16 pm
"NO!" Ammon shouted as he felt her push him out of the way. He knew what she was doing and he couldn't believe it was really happening... She was willing to die to save him. "Nakia" He said softly, tears building up and he fell to his knees beside her, pulling her very gently into his arms. She was still alive and that was good, but the gash was large and she was losing much more blood then was good for her. Already she was pale as a sheet.

Ammon picked the love of his life up and began heading back into the castle, shouted as loud as his lungs would allow, for help. When no one came, he panicked even more. He had no idea what to do.. He wasn't a healer.

"Nakia, just stay awake okay? Don't close your eyes, stay with me here..."

((Sorry, I figured this would be the turn in the story so that we could get to the next, lol. If not then let me know through PM and I'll edit my post, lol.))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff