Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering -- January Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:28 pm
Cinderstar touched Duskwinds shoulder, "good job, you did well" Cinderstar smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:04 pm
Robinsong watched her former mentor, pain in her gaze  

MADLYALICE

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:05 pm
"Thanks Cinderstar. I hope the next time I won't be so......anxious." mumbled Duskwind.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:59 am
"Next time?" Mumbled Patchstar, to herself, "what's happened to Thunderstar?"

(That's Fine Duskwind you dont have to become leader or Deputy. I'd love someone to fill the role in though.)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:59 am
"Next Gathering. Ummm..." Duskwind felt uneasy about telling about FireClan's current state of weakness but it didnt seem like Patchstar would use it against them. "He disappeared. It was just supposed to be a scouting party.... We found Scorpionwing's dead body where we were ambushed by PebbleClan."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:45 pm
Cinderstar is the best clan leader in the guild.  

Sir naphalatha

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:35 pm
*cuffs honeyheart's ear with my tail*

"He disappeared?" Patchstar echoed, shocked. "And Scorpionwing is dead? You were ambushed by PebbleClan?"

The tortoiseshell leader looked down at her paws. "So...that's why they didnt come to the gathering..." She turned her gaze to the star-filled night sky. Dark clouds hovered around but didnt dare graze the moon's surface.

"I should do something." mewed Patchstar. She looked around and spotted her deputy. Patchstar quickly called her over.

"What is it, Patchstar?" Wondered Eagleheart.

"How do you feel about coming with me to PebbleClan's territory?" asked Patchstar.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:50 am
((ok, ok, ok! second best leader in the guild.))  

Sir naphalatha

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:47 pm
without thinking dewpool ((not dewfur, dewpool!)) jumped up onto a root
"i have to speak on behalf of fireclan, fireclan and every clan!" she said. Dewpool stared at the other leaders as if she was waiting for permission and went on "its about pebbleclan she said, "cursedstar has kidnapped our kits and demanded half of our territory or she would kill our kits, and im sure she would go for your kits too. so please be on your top guard!'' 'oh boy what did i just get myself into?' feeling embarrassed dewpool jumped down and ran back to fireclan camp.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:56 pm
Sir naphalatha
Cinderstar is the best clan leader in the guild.

Awww!!! Thanks Honeyheart! Your the best deputy in all of the clans!!  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:59 pm
Panda--Chan

"He disappeared?" Patchstar echoed, shocked. "And Scorpionwing is dead? You were ambushed by PebbleClan?"

The tortoiseshell leader looked down at her paws. "So...that's why they didnt come to the gathering..." She turned her gaze to the star-filled night sky. Dark clouds hovered around but didnt dare graze the moon's surface.

"I should do something." mewed Patchstar. She looked around and spotted her deputy. Patchstar quickly called her over.

"How do you feel about coming with me to PebbleClan's territory?" asked Patchstar.

(eh! no one puts my deputy in his place except me! *jumps on Patchstar from behind and starts tugging at her ears*)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:11 am
((forget that i didnt run to camp i went to the back of the crowd))
'why-why am i so embarrassed i am deputy and shadowstar isnt here right now so its my job to fill in his place' ((yes i am now deputy of fire clan))

*just a joke here*

((i am now deputy but im not one of those mouse brained idiot cats who wants power..........eeeeeeeeeeep i must not let them find out about my quest for power!!!!! jk jk im just kidding lol))  

Currently Dead Account

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:33 am
(lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:02 pm
Hedgehog908
Panda--Chan

(eh! no one puts my deputy in his place except me! *jumps on Patchstar from behind and starts tugging at her ears*)

User Image
"Gah! What the DeathClan!"
"No one puts my deputy in his place except ME!"

User Image
... stare
sweatdrop and...you...

User Image
twisted >=3
burning_eyes x.X

lol jk  

Panda--Chan
Captain