Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:21 pm
((HEY PANTHERCLAW!!! I'm gonna send you a PM on something for this forum, k? I HAS ANOTHER IDEA!!!!))

Sora flew around, not really caring where she went. She just flew around, not realizing she left the Angel Utopia and flew towards the Demon's [insert what the demons call their land here].  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:51 am
Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! she thought. HOW CAN I HAVE A CRUSH ON ZEN!!!! I'm a Demon! I cant fall in love! she continued. Than walked back to her house. (?)  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:26 am
((lol Zen doesn't know Ami is a Demon cause he can't see))

Zen continued to walk around.

Ashi flew into the air.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:41 pm
Sora made it to the Demon's [-insert name of demon's landmass here-], but didn't notice that she left the angel utopia. She flew around, not really caring where she went.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:43 pm
Zen walked into a store.

Ashi flew around the area.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:44 pm
Sora, finally looking around the area, realized she wasn't at her angel utopia. "um.... where am i?..." "You are in the demon's land... what is an angel doing here anyways?..." A (random) demon flew out and flew into Sora's path. "So why are you here?" "I uh.... got lost...." Sora said, eyes filled with fear. "Hmph... i guess we could take you prisoner... yeah, might as well..." Then the (random) demon grabbed Sora's arms. "What the... Let go!" Sora yelled.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:55 pm
"Didn't you hear her she said to let go,"Ashi said and flew up and looked at the random demon. "Stay out of this Ashi she's in our land and you know it,"The demon said to Ashi then he hit Ashi who quickly responded by attacking back.Soon the fight was over and Ashi won then he flew over to the Angel "Sorry about that I'm Ashi,"Ashi said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:57 pm
"I'm... i'm Sora..." she said. "i uh... thanks for um... helping..." Sora managed to say. She tried not to blush, but she did a bit.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:59 pm
"No prob,hey do you know an Angel by the name of Zen by any chance,"Ashi asked.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:01 pm
Sora thought for a moment, then nodded. "Yeah, i know him... how do you?" Sora asked. oh my god... do i actually... LIKE him?.... but he- then i- what about-... oh crud....  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:05 pm
"Good I've been trying to find out where he was for a while now and almost killed myself doing it.Just let him know I said hi if you see him,"Ashi said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:07 pm
"oh um... sure... i uh... i guess i should be getting back now.... um... thanks for helping me again..." Sora blushed even more, then flew off, back towards the Angel Utopia.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:08 pm
Ashi flew back to the demon's home thingy.

Zen walked into the park and sat down on a bench.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:16 pm
Sora flew as fast as she could, then made it to the Angel Utopia. She flew around, just wandering again. Then she saw Zen at the park. i'm supopose to tell him that Ashi said hi... Then she flew down to him. "Zen?"  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:18 pm
Zen 'looked' at Sora "yes is something wrong?"Zen asked.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff