Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~`My Marine~ (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:46 pm
(lol then it will make the fighting even better lol )

Angie slowly looked up at Rachel. She had forgotten about Jacob. He was someone who really liked her but she had never really returned the feelings no matter how hard she tried to. The whole while she always knew that Jacob was not the one for her. "Technically speaking, we were never together in the first place. He just really likes me. Of course that liking is on the verge of a proposal but I'm not going to accept it when he does."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:53 pm
(( gonk ))

Nick then started stepping it up on the weights. He was at 125 pounds. He glanced over at a picture of Angie he had placed on the chair besides the weights. He closed his eyes. "I have to keep going for Angie..." he said as he started pumping faster.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:20 pm
(if you want me to change it, I can)

Rachel leaned against the counter as the customers began to leave. "Well, you're going to be the one to tell him. This is going to crush him." Angie rolled her eyes.

"Please, he's obsessed with me. At least it will get him to stay away from me." Angie told Rachel. The two stayed there for a few hours and finished up as much as they could. Once all the customers were gone, Angie and Rachel closed up before heading home.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:24 pm
((its okay.))

As Angie closed up, Nick sneaked up behind her and grabbed her, tickling her sides. "Hey, Angie!" he smiled, lifting her in his arms again. "How was work?" he asked as he headed towards the dinner reservation. He looked down at her gorgeous red hair.

It had always reminded him of how the sun used to shine at sunup.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:38 pm
Angie jumped twenty feet in the air. She turned around and playfully smacked him. "Don't do you that, you jerk." She tried squirming but he had a good grip. "Why do I have a feeling you have a problem with putting me down?" She asked as he held her close. "And work was fine." Angie giggled. Rachel waved goodbye as she headed to her car.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:45 pm
Nick bent down to kiss her forehead. "I'm glad it was good for you. and It's not that, I just don't think angels should walk." he smiled, winking at her playfully.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:04 pm
Angie rolled her eyes and shook her head. "As sweet as that is, it's not true. I'm no angel." The continued walking and Angie began to wonder where they were going.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:08 pm
"You're no angel? Excuse me? Let me tell you why you're angel." Nick started, nearing the restaurant. "You're the sweetest, most affectionate girl I've ever met. You're intelligent. You're strong. Your eyes are the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Your hair is the perfect orange-red. You have a beautiful body. And to top it all off, you're not scared to be you." Nick said, kissing her again.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:34 pm
Angie laughed and then sighed. "Alright, I get it. I'm an angel. Goodness." She giggled and then kissed him back. "And thank you for saying so. Now where are we headed? And don't give me the 'we're going to my house.' We passed the street awhile ago."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:41 pm
"Please. I'm not dragging you to my cave. Yet." he winked at her. "We're going to Harry Houshen's Italian. The fancy one, you know?" Nick said, looking down at her.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:15 pm
Angie laughed. "Of course not. Oo, I haven't been there in awhile. I heard they have some new dishes. Rachel was there last weekend on a date and she said the food was really good."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:33 pm
"Is that so? Well then I guess we'll have fun." Nick smiled, putting her down gently as they walked into the restaurant. "Nick and Angie!" he smiled at the waiter.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:17 pm
Angie laughed and then looked at Nick as he shouted as they walked in the restaurant. "I take it you've been here." She smiled and then looked at everyone else. They were all in nice clothing and Angie was in a shirt, khaki pants and sneakers. "I don't think I'm dressed well for this....occasion."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:30 pm
"In my eyes, you're dressed for a wedding." he said as they were guided to a table.

((ugh. crap. gnight.)  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:43 pm
(Okie dokie)

Angie rolled her eyes. "Oh yea because, if it were just up to you, a wedding would be in front of a judge where you would be in shorts and your bride in jeans." She giggled and shook her head in disbelief.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff