Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Best Friends. ((tis been filled!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:27 pm
Evelyn smiled and blushed when he picked her up and carried her. She wanted to be in his arms forever. She saw people staring at them and pointing at them but she didn't care. Daniel was her whole world and he was the only thing that mattered to her. She looked up and smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:25 am
He smiled down at her Evelyn, his eyes glittering. "Hey down there. This is a complimentary ride. All rides after today cost you a hug." he grinned.  

otawara

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:23 pm
Evelyn laughed. "Hey, it's so worth it." Evelyn said and they laughed together. When Daniel finally put her down, they went outside and Daniel took his favourite spot on her legs again. They sat together in the sun for a while.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:45 am
"I can sit here all day.... I'm so comfortable with you as a pillow. And we never run out of things to talk about. That's why I like you." Danny grinned up at her.  

otawara

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:43 pm
Evelyn looked down at Daniel and smiled. "And you wanna know why I like you Danny?" Evelyn asked with a grin. "Because you're a good best friend to have around," she said, then paused. "And because I can always do this," Evelyn said and she tickled him in the stomach and ruffled his hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:53 pm
"Thanks, Eve." he grinned as he was tickled and his hair ruffled. He leaned up and hugged her tightly.  

otawara

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:00 pm
Eve laughed and smiled as Danny hugged her. "No problem Daniel," she said quietly. Daniel returned to his original place on her legs and Eve started staring up at the sky again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:01 pm
"Hey Evelyn...what are you thinking about? I know that's your thinking face" Danny said, looking up at her eyes.  

otawara

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:58 pm
Evelyn smiled down at Danny. "I'm just thinking about the dance. I guess I have to go shopping for a dress now, and I'm not good at shopping," Evelyn said then laughed. "And I can't wait to see you in a suit," she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:00 pm
"Ugh... right....Hey, let's go shopping together!" Danny said, tapping her legs, demanding her attention  

otawara

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:29 pm
Evelyn laughed then blew the hair out of her eyes. "Sounds good," she said. She smiled at him. "When do you want to go? When is the dance by the way?" Eve asked, thinking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:30 pm
"Tomorrow night... sorry for the late invite, I just found out..." Danny said, sighing. "Well...wanna go shopping right after school?"  

otawara

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:09 pm
"Wow... i guess we really do have to go shopping then," Evelyn said then smiled. "After school sounds good," They sat for a while with smiles on their faces.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:12 pm
"I think you'll look great in a dress. You're pretty, so I think it'll go well." Danny smiled at her.  

otawara

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:10 pm
Eve blushed and laughed nervously. "Thanks. I can just picture you now wearing a suit," Evelyn laughed. "All the girls will be all over you in a second," she said then smiled. "Your gonna look great in a suit."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff