Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Experiment (taken and stuff) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:37 pm
"Thank you, I appreciate this." he thanked her. Before taking a sip, he stretched again for a moment, getting ready to play the piano. "Hey... any requests?" Nick asked, turning to her. "I got a guitar upstairs too." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:41 pm
Kiara shook her head. "Nah, play whatever, I don't care" She replied, taking a moment to stretch out on the couch, taking up almost all the space. "I can't believe they won't even give us tv channels. We don't have a phone for emergencies, and the computer in my room has no internet at all... What if something was to happen to one of us? We're in the middle of nowhere" She said, it was something she had thought about a lot since their first day together in the house. Something she was afraid of.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:44 pm
"Well, I'm here. No matter how much you hate me, I'll still make sure you get better. I can't let someone die." Nick said, taking a swig of his coffee. He started the song slowly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:52 pm
Kiara laughed lightly. "Yeah... That would definitely prove that men and women can not live together in harmony... Or perhaps if I died it would ruin any chances you have in the outside world, so why would you let that happen" She said, hints of anger in her voice.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:59 pm
"What are you insinuating?" Nick asked at that last comment, starting to speed up. He was in a weird trance, his music was a lot faster now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:04 pm
"That if I some how got fatally hurt or sick you would help me only so that you wouldn't ruin your music career" She answered, looking over at him. His music was much too fast now adn didn't didn't look so great. She didn't comment though, why should she?  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:06 pm
Nick started bashing the piano keys harder. "I would help you..because... I care...about you... very...deep.. on the inside.... as you do.. too..." he said, a wicked an crooked smile on his face. He took some more coffee as he started swinging his head wildly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:10 pm
It was hard to hear what he was saying over the sound of the keys being bashed. "Nick! What the hell is wrong with you?" She asked, getting up quickly and rushing over to the piano. She grabbed his hands, pulling them aaway from the keys. "Do you want to break the piano?" She asked angrily.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:15 pm
"NoooooOOOOOooooo... Nick no break Piano!" he said, his eyes were dilated. He was having an extreme sugar rush. "And I said, I wouldn't care if I risked my career! No, mam, no! No cares! Because.. you know why? I'm pretty sure because you're smart... because I care about you anyway!" he said in his stupor. He kissed her lips and jumped away, bouncing away like a stupid Daffy Duck cartoon. "Woohoo!" he yelled, doing laps around the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:21 pm
21 years old and he was acting like a ten year old. Kiara stood there dazed for a moment after being kissed. She could taste the coffee and sugar on her lips. The sugar, she'd given him far too much of, something she wouldn't do again.

She watched Nick running around the flight of stairs. Was this the guy that had graduated earlier with honors from College? It was hard to believe. "Nick, stop, before you break something" Kiara said loudly, moving towards him quickly.

She grabbed his hands when she got the chance and used one of her legs to sweep his out from underneath him. A second later they were on the floor, Kiara sitting on Nick's stomach, pinning his a wrists down. Now she just had to find a way of calming him down.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:23 pm
"GRAAAAAR!" he roared threateningly. "Pretty lady on top of me! Nooo! I'll catch the cooties!!! Get away from me pretty lady!" Nick yelled, struggling. His pupils were slowly returning to normal size, but he was still in his sugar rush state.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:25 pm
"Shut up will you?" Kiara shouted. And upon seeing that he wasn't going to , she leaned forward and pressed her lips to his, something that could shut up any male.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:28 pm
As Nick snapped back to normal he felt very tired. The next thing he felt was Kiara's lips on his. He opened his eyes wildly in shock and then closed then, kissing her back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:35 pm
It was when she felt him trying to kiss her back that she pulled away, glaring down at him. Seeing that he had calmed down, she got off of him and to her feet. She didn't offer a hand to help him up. Instead she walked back to the living room. She grabbed his cup of coffee and went to the kitchen, dumping the drink down the sink.

His words were still bouncing around in her brain, but she tried to push them away. She hated him, she would not allow any feelings besides that to grow.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:42 pm
Nick didnt move from his spot on the floor. He smiled to himself. This had been one of the best days of his life so far. He walked into the kitchen with her, a bit red. "Hey... uumm....Kiara..." Nick said, not sure what to tell her about this. He was itching to tell her that he liked it, that he liked her.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff