Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Private 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:37 pm
By this point in time Theia was carrying Pharos who was sound asleep and had been for hours out of exhaustion and hunger. Even Theia was admitted to being tired and without much rest or nourishment. Seemed she had gone forever without a healing circle.

Ceres walked over the tree which Theia was leaning on for support and eyed her sister. Then without a moment's noticed punched into the side of the tree just beside Theia's head and glared at her with her dark crimson eyes. She and her sister stared out at each other before Ceres turned back to the forest.
"It's not safe....but we'll camp here for the night, no arguments." with that she began walking into the forest to find a small spot near the edge where they could rest without being noticed much..for their own safety of course.
Ceres like Israel would never admit to being tired or under distress but even she was feeling a bit fatigued from the power transferance and walking a long way. Once they found a suitable spot a fire didn't even have to be made before they gathered around in a distant circle to rest.

As soon as they made it to the small clearing, Theia sat down and then lay on the ground, placing her right arm out and using it as a pillow for Pharos as he slept, cuddling close to his mother who was slowly falling into a deep sleep as the dark moon rose into the sky that blended with her dress and hair.

"I'm sure we'll be there by morning." Ceres said while sitting down and leaning against a tree. A contributing factor to her fatigue was that she got her power from the sun and not the moon. Theia collected a bit of her energy from the moon but that wasn't enough for her. Exhailing heavily, Ceres too closed her eyes and began to sleep, leaving Adrian and Israel left to bicker or sleep as they pleased. Hopefully they wouldn't cause enough noise to wake everyone up.
Well, just before Ceres slept she turned so that she was on her side while leaning against the tree, looking at Israel, "Get some sleep....both of you...there's no point in arguing when we're all clearly tired."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:28 pm
Adrian and Israel remained silent with eachother, not wanting to break the secret compromise between them. Adrian had gone to rest in a tree right above Theia and Pharos. Using the moonlight, she quietly inspected her wound, not very happy that her favorite, and only, shirt now had a tear in it. The wound seemed to be healing slowly, but it still stung when touched and so she resisted the urge to meddle with it and decided to close her eyes to rest, her senses automatically taking the reation senses from her eyes and transferring thier focus on her hearing and smell.

Israel stayed down below, sitting next to Ceres. He turned to look at her when she spoke to him and nodded, clearly understanding her orders. He took another glace at her and noticed she was rather weak, an effect of the long travel and no sunlight to give her her natural energy. Whispering softly, he leaned over so that only Ceres could hear him, though of course, not Adrian could as well. "I can give you more strength my lady. Sleep will not be enough, you will be drained while you dream, I know this." He let his blonde strands of hair fall into his eyes so that Ceres could not see how weak he was. Israel's instinct was to put Ceres' life before her own, always and forever. He gave her an innocent look and then exhaled with comfort when Ceres nodded her head in agreement. Glancing around, he made sure everyone else was asleep before leaning close to Ceres' neck as he had done before earlier that day. He began to sniff around, a little harder than he would normally, and he could not help but wonder if Ceres' craved his breath against her neck alittle more than she should have. Indeed, Ceres had leaned her neck to the side, so that Israel could have more surface area to cover. Finally, after what seemed like hours but was actually only minutes, Israel bared his teeth, canines extended, as he traced Ceres' skin, paying no attention to how her eyes closed and her body shuddered. Then, in one swift motion, he struck, his fangs piercing into Ceres' neck and she could not help but let a gasp escape her lips. Soon, the little energy Israel had began to pour into Ceres, her skin already receiving more color as a smile silently swept across her face. When he was done, he took his time tearing his teeth away, though that was more out of weakness, as his green eyes now appeared to fade to black. Looking at Ceres, he watched her eyes droop quickly as she quickly fell asleep, breathing steady. Sighing with contempt, Israel stood up, though rather slowly, and gathered as much of his energy that he could and leaped up. Unfortunatly, he was only able to jump to half of his destination before his eyes shot wide in surprise and he fell on his back on the forest floor.

Adrian heard her brother fall and quickly looked down from her spot. There he was, sprawled out on the ground, the sound luckily not having woke the others. She gave a leap, landing lightly on her feet next to her brother as she began to sniff around him. He was weak. With Ceres resting, the only thing that could help Israel recover to a healthy state was the hunt, but by Adrian's measure, he was probably not even aware of her presence as she watched faded green- black orbs dialate in and out. A growl vibrating in hr throat, Adrian looked around. There seemed to be no danger present. Any sounds she heard either came from the nightly forest animals, or the wind. If there was danger, she would know instantly. Finally making up her decision, Adrian took one last glance to the sleeping group before dissappearing in a blur into the forest.

Several moments later, Adrian's amber eyes could be seen only through thr brush as she stalked a lonely deer grazing in the moonlight. She watched the animal with narrow eyes and soon she felt her human self let go, her animal instinct to kill taking over. crouching down low, she could smell the blood of her prey. Then, in one swift motion, only the sight of the deer falling to its side and the sound of its neck breaking was to be witnessed as Adrian pounced on the animal, killing it instantly. Smiling, she bent down to bite into the animal's neck, loving how the warm, blood drenched flesh tasted in her mouth as it watered, urging her to eat more. She had been so long from the hunt, she had to force her human mind back into control in fear of eating all of the animal and returning with nothing for Israel. Shaking her head free, Adrian stood up and effortlessly picked up the deer, heading back to the campsite.

Moments later she arrive, Israel still too weak to move. Deciding he could eat the deer in the morning after a nights rest, Adrian flawlessly crept to Theia's side, leaning against a tree as she sat and closed her eyes, waiting for dawn to awaken them all; waiting for slumber to erase the thought of finishing the deer on her own from her mind.

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:16 am
(Sorry the guy in the com lab got in late so I couldn't post T^T sorry!!! I'll do it at 113)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:26 am
(Time to Time-Skip)

The few hours of rest they had was well needed and next morning they were a little more rested. Pharos was the first one up since he had gotten the most sleep out of all of them. He sat up and wiggled from his mother's grasp, sitting and streching his arms up. While rubbing his eyes he noticed a dead deer in the centre of their little circle. All Pharos do was stare at the thing and blink a few times. He didn't know what to think about it since he was used to seeing dead animals all the time. He kind of felt bad for it but what was he supposed to do he knew it was dead and he knew it was food for Adrian and Israel. Thinking about food made him a little more hungry and with that he decided to search for food alone.

Pharos knew not to wander off to far and so he searched high and low in the forest for some berries, edible plants or mushrooms, at least until they got to town. While gathering a few mushrooms and small berries he saw something shuffle in the bushes. He thought maybe it was his mother or one of the guardians checking up on him and then called out.
"Mother, I see you!!!" he exclaimed so the shuffling would stop shuffling but it didn't stop. "Adrian?" he questioned walking towards it slowly. If it was an animal it would have jumped already and run away but it was still shuffling. "Ceres?....Israel..." he kept moving closer to the shuffling in the large bushes and was about to pull them open - when something beat him to it.

"HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Instead of his mother, guardians or aunt it was a face he wasn't familiar with. Then again he wasn't familiar with many faces. Suddenly startled, he fell on his behind and dropped some of the things he was carrying to look up at the man.
In front of him was a man with golden eyes, moon glasses, and sharp red hair as bright as a red ruby. It was funny though because his smile almost looked demonic and it seems like he had fangs like his mother's guardian and his aunts.

"Ah, seems I found something fun." The man walked out of the bushes and stood above Pharos, looing down at him.

When he walked out he was dressed formally like a rich human, fully clothed with a white inner shirt, black vest and a long red coat riding on his back.

"Look over here Elizabeth, I found a boy." He smiled kneeling to Pharos' level.

Another figure walked out of the bushes and sigh. She was a lot younger than Pharos' mother with short chin cut blonde hair and dark blue eyes. Her attire was a simple long light brown skirt and light cream top just enough to cover her breasts, leaving her mid-section open. Instead of walking around bear foot she had long brown boots on and had quite a few scares all over her body from battle.
"I wouldn't bother yourself Jackel, he's just a child." she said glaring at him slightly, eyeing him and examining him with her dark blue eyes.

"But he could be funnnnn!!!" The man's name seemed to be Jackel and the woman's name Elizabeth. The man looked Pharos again and smiled, "Are you from the village? Do you happen to be lost?" he grinned while reaching towards Pharos.

Almost immediately Pharos slapped his hand away, held a stern look on his face and glared at the man, moving backward slowly.
When he was at enough distance between himself and the two he shot up and ran as fast as he could back to the camp sight in panic and fear.
When the site was in view he cried out looking for a familiar face.

"Mother!!! Mother!!!" while he was running a figure stood out from the bushes and bumped into him. In fear he thought it was his mother and quickly embraced her, but feeling the material he was hugging he noticed it wasn't the same and then looked up. "Adrian..." his big dark navy eyes bellowed with tears and in fear, something about that man and that woman seemed rather odd and edgy.

(I can't write as much as you can T^T you're so much better at this)

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:32 pm
Adrian's eyes shot open when she heard Pharos awaken, but she decided to close them, not wanting to get up just yet. Instead, she listened as Pharos began to walk around and eventually away from the campsite. Figuring that he was just doing some exploring, Adrian stayed in her spot, listening to Pharos move around in the forest, stopping every once in a while before moving again. He must be searching for food... Still, she stayed in her spot, deciding that as long as she could hear him, she could reach him if she needed. Then, she heard another sound, this one closer to her and she opened her eyes to see Israel squrim around on his back, still in the same position he fell in last night.

He gave a groan, his eyes opening only half way and the only thing he could really see was Adrian's quiet footsteps heading towards him and her face as she bent down over him. "Ow..." Was all the sound that managed to escape his lips and he weakly sat up.

Adrian cocked her head to the side, wondering why he was so weak, why he could not smell the delicious meat that was right next to him. "Brother... what is wrong with you? Where is your energy?"

Israel shook his head, flipping his hair slowly from his black eyes as he looked into his sisters own amber eyes highlighted from the strands of black hair that fell in her face. "Being a Guardian dear sister... "

Adrian made a frown and her thoughts shifted to Ceres. He must have given his remaining energy to her. Coming to the conclusion that she should leave matters between her brother and his Spirit alone, she sighed and reached over to the dead carcuss, pulling it with ease over into her brothers sight.

Immediatly, his mouth began to water and his eyes turned a small shade of green at the sight. He waited until his sister's hands were no longer on the fallen deer and smiled at her. "Thank you..." Without another word, he leaned over, almost laying on top of the beast out of exhaustion, and began to feast, quickly at first, but he slowed down after a moment or two, the color in his eyes fading slowly back to green.

Adrian watched her brother with a smile. You didn't have to be someone's Guardian to protect them; even if at times you were almost forced to rip out thier spine. Standing up, she noticed that Theia and Ceres were slowly waking up, probably from the sounds of Israel's loud eating. Everything seemed peaceful at the time, until Adrian's head shot to look into the forest. Her delcate ears had heard more than one pair of footsteps. Pharos was not alone. Her bare feet on the ground, she took off in a blur in his direction, quietly as ever. He was not far and she stopped when she heard Pharos' voice yell for his mother. Moving towards the voice, there was a loud thump as Pharos bumped into her. He held on to her tightly and Adrian did not look down at him. Instead, she watched as two other figures came rushing out of the forest, stopping instantly as soon as they saw Adrian. Not taking the time to inspect the newcomers, Adrian moved Pharos quickly so that he stood behind her, her knees bent slightly as she growled at the two, showing her teeth, but not her fangs. "Who are you?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:54 pm
"Oh my..." The male stopped and crossed his arms, proping up one and placing his hand under his chin for support. "I didn't know there were other guests in this forest too." he laughed while pushing his glasses up higher on the brim of his nose.
"Forgive my intrusion." he laughed and bowed lowly as a clown would to a king. "My name is Jackel, and this is my Guardian Elizabeth." he smiled and pushed her forward. "We didn't want the scare the poor little thing, he just looked a little lost and thought he might want to play." Jackel explained with a grin on his face, looking straight at Adrian. "But my finding a Werewolf here...that can only mean there are more of you and more of me." he giggled happily and flipped his long spikey red hair behind his shoulder.

"Pharos...?" After waking up, Theia walked around a bit until she came across, Adrian, her son and the two new faces they had come by.

"Mother!" Pharos ran over to her and embraced her tightly, hiding his face in her dress.

Kneeling down, Theia picked him up and held him in her arms while rubbing his back, "What's wrong darling?" turning towards the two figures her eyes shot open before a glare.
"Jackel the Ripper...and Elizabeth of the Smile." she muttered under her breath while her eyes flashed blue as she stared coldly at them.

"Ah so you know of me, my reputation proceeds me." Jackel smiled and looked at Elizabeth patting her shoulder, "And you must be..." he paused a moment, his red eyes gaze up and down her figure while looking at Pharos again. "Of course of course, yes you must be....Theia of the Deep. Where is your sister....what her name now Elizabeth?" he finally addressed his guardian while snapping his fingers.

"Ceres the Wild." Elizabeth spoke while eyeing Adrian while her large blue eyes, standing perfectly still almost like a glass doll that wasn't to be touched or moved in any way.

"AH! yes yes you Twins yes how could I forget the stars of the....family...." when he said the word family Theia was about to jump him but stopped herself when she realized Pharos was still cowering in her arms. "I have nothing further to discuss with you." turning around Theia held onto Pharos and headed back to the camp site, followed by a whining and complaining Jackel who didn't want to stop talking. What was left behind were the two Guardians who were still standing as if having a staring contest.

Everything was very quiet after Theia, Pharos and Jackel left. As Elizabeth continued to stare she finally turned away and snuffed, "You don't remember do you...well I don't expect you lot too, you've been away for so long with that tainted Spirit of yours I can't expect you to remember much of anything past what she tells you." she crossed her arms while walking towards a tree and leaning on it, smirking and licking her lips slightly.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:22 pm
Elizabeth was right. Ever since Adrian had set off to travel with Theia, most of her former life, as long as it was, was now lost. She only remembered faint scenes from her past every now and then, but most consisted of her brother. Still, something about this girl seemed to spark her memory, faintly. "I'm sorry to say that you are correct." Even though Theia and Pharos had moved away from her, her hearing was so well that she would be able to hear any signs of danger. Standing up straight, Adrian took a hand and brushed back the wavey strands of hair that had fallen in her face, her lion's mane. "Would you mind... informing me on exactly who you are..."

Israel had finished eating rather quickly and when he looked up, he saw Ceres fully awake. His face had its color back, his eyes sharp and he seemed to be breathing much better. Brushing some of the blood from his hands away, he stood up and looked around. "Where are the others?" His question seemed to answer itself when he heard a noise to his left and looked to see Theia and Pharos emerging from the forest with someone else following them. Immediatly, he took his place next to Ceres, waiting to see who exactly this newcomer was.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:46 pm
"Hahaha." Elizabeth just laughed and walked off the tree towards Adrian, gently placing a soft pale hand on her shoulder. "You'll know...in time." she said simply and walked off to the circle where her Spirit was gathered with the others. As Elizabeth had her back to Adrian she smirked slightly in an innocent but at the same time plotting sort of way.
Even when she made it to the circle she made herself invisible by standing by a tree near the edge of their little gathering, standing once again ever so still.

Ceres yawned and rubbed her eyes, streched a moment and sparked her hands on fire to take in the sun's blazing rays.
"Finally morning..." she said to herself while turning to Israel. Noticing he was much better she extended her hand to his cheek and smirked, "You are very loyal to me but I wouldn't want you dying...I need you." he could have taken that last statement and heard it any way he wanted but that was up to his own discretion. However, when Ceres sensed the new presence that was following her sister the two took guard suddenly and watched for any sudden movement.

"Is that soo!!! We were heading to Lavaria as well for some shelther, maybe we could join y-"

"NO!" Theia turned around almost causing some water to come up out of the ground or form moisture from the morning dew. She was heated enough as it is so early in the morning, and she didn't want to scare Pharos anymore than he needed at this point.
"We don't need you hanging around us Jackel, especially not around Pharos..." she muttered and walked towards the ends, sitting against a tree and placing Pharos in her lap, to keep him calm. Noticing her twin sister and guardian were awake she acknowledge them by announcing their guests' presence.
"Sister, you remember...Jackel the Ripper don't you?" she tried to be polite but that obviously wasn't working, as her tone was sharp and mocking.

Ceres put a hand on Israel's shoulder to signal him to let down his guard while she flipped her hair behind her ear and put her chin on Israel's shoulder, extending her arm to check her nails. "Jackel? Here? It's a wonder you're still alive." she mocked with a smirk, almost completely ignoring him.

"A-A-AH!!! I resent that Ceres! You and your sister should be thankful I've come! I have informatio-"

"We're not interested." Ceres stated before her sister could but in. It was very much unlike Ceres' character to stick up for her sister so why the change of heart? Still sitting lazily against Israel she flicked her fingers in a shoo-go-away movement and rolled her eyes, "We don't want your kind here, if we needed information we would have asked you but we didn't so you might want to..." snapping her fingers one of Jackel's coat cuffs caught small fire, "cool off." she chuckled menacingly, closing her eyes and ignoring his attempts to put the fire out.

Almost immediately, Elizabeth had jumped in front of Jackel and was on all fours like a wolf, glaring and growling at Ceres and even at Israel for that his Spirit was doing to her master.

"No no don't get upset Elizabeth, don't worry." After a few moments of panic he put out the fire on his jacket and put his hand on her shoulder, "We don't need them! We'll see you lot in town." he smirked and pulled her off, waving to the others.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:18 pm
Adrian stared after the mysterious Guardian as she walked away. Something about her seemed wrong. Then again, there was also something about her that may have been right. Either way, Adrian shook away the thoughts and listened as she heard conversation up ahead. Giving a strengthful leap, it only took her a few seconds to reach the campsite and she landed quietly on her feet in front of Theia and Pharos, squatting down next to them as she observed the scene between Ceres and Jackel. She felt a little edgy, since she could sense Theia had no desire for the two newcomers to be around.

Israel had calmed down when he sensed Ceres relax about the two newcommers, but he still stood straight, watching carefully. He could feel Ceres attitude towards the two, how she seemed to be careless about them, especially Jackel, so he made no move when his Guardian Elizabeth came at them with a growl. Instead, he kept his posture, crossing his arms and giving Elizabeth a look that read 'do you really want to do that'. He smirked to himself, and smiled bright when it seemed that he and Ceres had claimed victory over Jackel and Elizabeth as he watched them retreat. Turning around to face Ceres, Israel continued to smirk. "Excellent work, master..."

Adrian rolled her eyes at Israel and the way he talked to Ceres, but it was none of her bussniuess. Moving from her squatting position to sit on the ground, she turned her gaze to Theia and Pharos. "So, what shall we do now my lady. I sense that you do not care for their company." What she really wanted to as Theia was who the duo was exactly, and what, if any relation, did Adrian have to Elizabeth, but she held her tounge. Making Theia and Pharos comfortable was more important than Adrian's personal matters.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:24 am
"You didn't tell her?" Elizabeth finally asked just as they entered the village. She walked a pace or two behind her master as he walked cheerily in front of her. Elizabeth was always the calm type except when a battle broke out but even then she tried to stay as calm as she could to conserve energy.

Jackel was humming his way into town, skipping around like a gay man (gay as in happy). He barely heard Elizabeth before stopping to gaze at some young village women, turning to her and blinking a few times.
"Tell her? them? about? us?" he kept questioning Elizabeth tilting his head, putting his hand under his chin and thinking really really hard.
"HNMMMMM NOPE! I prefer it if they remember it on their own." the second part of his sentence was left for her to figure out as he spoke in a serious tone, continuing to walk through the town.

After Jackel walked off, Elizabeth could just stare in surprise. Usually Jackel was all in someone's face before leaving them alone. What was it about Theia and Ceres that made him so edgy? He was being much more lenient than usual which was odd to her but then again the two were balanced with Jackel being high-sprung and Elizabeth being calm and quiet. She followed him through town, wondering what sort of plan he had or what he had in mind for the Twin sisters.

-------

When the two left everything seemed to calm down a little bit. Pharos was calm and was sitting calmly in his mother's lap entertaining himself. Theia exhalled as Adrian asked what they were going to do now. Naturally, Theia picked up Pharos and dusted herself off a bit. "We do what's natural, we go into town, I don't want to worry myself over old aquaintances like them, they won't bother us." Still, Theia wondered what sort of information they had and why Jackel would even reveal that to them.

Her sister stood when she stood, clinging to Israel's arm and smirking devilishly. "The only reason why I didn't jump the two was because I don't want your son to get accustomed to seeing blood." releasing Israel's arm she began walking towards the edge of the forest and the beginning of town. "Let's not stay too long...the longer we stay the more chances it will be for us to get caught." As soon as Ceres stepped foot into town her hair colour changed to a dark reddish brown, her clothes normal village ones and her eyes another dark brown color. The same happened to Ceres when she entered town except her hair turned black and the colour of her eyes dulled down to a much lighter and paler blue. Ceres and the two guardians remained the same, except they too had dulled their apperance down a bit. It was for their protection so no humans would be able to see them, however if there were Raiders in town it would be difficult to escape.

"Mother you look worried..." Pharos asked when Theia put him down to walk along side her. His big blue eyes gazed up at her while she held his hand through town. It had been a while since they had been around a lot of people but it was still the same as being alone in the forest with his family.

Theia was silent for a moment after Pharos asked her then looked like she snapped back into reality before looking down at her son.
"Oh, no it's nothing, but...maybe I'll tell you when you're a little bit older."

"Hm." Pharos nodded in agreement just as he and his mother turned around to speak to Ceres.

"We're going to check into an inn, you and Israel look for food. I'll send Adrian to tell you our location once we've found some place." Theia instructed knowing Israel wouldn't like taking orders from his master's relative. But Ceres was inclined to accept.
"Come Adrian, it'll be good to rest in a bed for once in a long time." she remarked while walking off in another direction with her son.

Ceres watched her sister and her guardian walk off while she smirked to herself, "Someone's edgy..."

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:48 am
Adrian follwed Theia, nodding her head as a reply to her and deciding not to dwell anymore on the matter. Theia seemed to have been really upet about this male Spirit.

Meanwhile, Israel was busy being the dog-like character that he was as he allowed Ceres to bask in her successful effort to drive off Jackel and Elizabeth. His memory as well was sparked when he saw them, but nothing had come to mind, so he remained silent. His attention instead turned to the new commands he was given by Ceres. He followed after her, a little bothered at the fact that she had changed her appearance as she began to lead the way into town.

Adrian however had no issues with the change. It was simply an adaptation to new surroundings; survival of the fitess, the law of nature. She too followed Theia, paying more attention to her scent than her sight as they walked into town together. If they had too, they could all pass as a band of related nomads.

The only appearances that may have stood out in the town were that Israel was the more elegantly dressed with his green wardobe and Adrian had bare feet. To a passerby, Israel could have been a wealthy landowner and Adrian his slave. They walked a little more into town until Theia began to make her commands. Israel silently protested against this, looking to Ceres with a frown, but he was ignored as Ceres apparently seemed to have agreed to Theia's plan. Glad the they were gone, Israel began to follow Ceres, a little annoyed that there were so many people crowding the streets. "What would you like to eat today master." If anyone had been listening to thier conversation, they would have found it odd that Israel would call Ceres, who appeared as a normal town person, 'master'. There was a silent hope that no one would pay attention to them as they walked through town.

Adrian followed Theia and Pharos and after a few minutes, they found what appeared to be the only inn in town and they walked in quietly. Adrian took a protective position and went to speak for Theia at the front desk. She had successfully gotten them two seperate rooms, two beds in each so that the group couldn't have an opportunity to chew the others head off.

The bubbly inn keeper gave the three a smile and he took two keys from his pocket. "Well well, I suppose today is a good day for me. A pair of travelers like yourselves have come in just this morning. Most bussniuess I've had all week I tells 'ya, ever since that Radiers left." The man seemed to speak in a tone that suggested the Radiers were good for his bussniuess.

As they walked up to the rooms on the second floor, Adrian spoke to the inn keeper. "How long have they been gone?" She tried to keep her tone bored, suggesting that she was simply trying to make conversation.

"Well, its been oh, a week or so since the last band left, but I've heard that they haven't gone far." Apparently, this man didn't have many visitors as he claimed for he seemed very chatty and excited that Adrian was asking him questions. "Supposably, a local pair saw them camping just outside the next town, Gathor."

"And how far is Gathor?" Adrian kept her dull tone. They needed this information.

"Oh, only a days walk from here, but only because the trail is so easy to follow, unlike the one leading here where you have to go through a forest. Gathor is surrounded only by the weak forest and then the beach to the east." He gave a hearty laugh, but Adrian couldn't figure out what was so funny. "Well, here we are, rooms 5 and 6. If you gals need anything, don't be afriad to ask, by the way, my name is Michael." He gave one more wide smile before taking off back to the front of the inn.

Adrian opened one of the doors and sighed."He talks to much..." She looed down at Pharos who seemed to have been listening the entire time with curiosity and hoped that he would not call Michael the inn keeper back for another round of conversation. Adrian let Theia walk inside the room before closing the door. She inspected the room cautiously, but found nothing out of place.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:13 pm
While Ceres was walking down the street, gazing at the crowds of people who were walking by, feelings disgusted at how many people were around. She prefered to be alone with her family rather than surrounded with crowds and crowds of people. She almost didn't hear Israel when he asked her what she wanted to eat and took a moment to respond.
"Maybe some wine...some expensive food-sister would scold me if she found out but we need to splurge every now and then right?" she questioned with a smirk that wasn't as devilish she grabbed his hand and began to drag him along, looking for a pub or a restaurant....something that sold a lot of expensive wine or cheese. "By the way," she started off still pulling him along, "it may not be part of your formalities but people will not approve if you call me 'master'. Here in villages you must call me by my name or people will get suspicious." She really had no regard to whether he was feeling better or not but she wanted to have a good time and her sister wasn't going to disturb her fun and neither were any Raiders or villagers that were curious. Everyone who was staring found it kind of odd and gossiped a little bit, either staring at Ceres or staring at Israel, wondering what their connection was.
While they were searching the town; Israel being dragged upon, Ceres suddenly stopped, keeping her back to him, her head down covered by her bangs, still holding onto his hand, "I'm surprised you haven't asked me about Jackel and Elizabeth..." she muttered allowing the crowds of people continue to pass them by as they stood almost still on that part of the road.

"It's not much but it'll be home for a day or two." Theia walked in and let Pharos walk around the room and jump on the bed a little. It had been a long time since they'd spent some time in a proper house and a proper bed. In the privacy of the room, with the curtains closed Theia was able to retain her regular form, sitting in a chair by the window and opening the curtains just slightly so she could gaze outside while Pharos did the same but sat on the floor beside her, eyeing the people and the shops and the entire town all by itself. He even eyed the children walking through the streets whom he found facinating since he grew up without friends his age. Theia could see the wonder and curiosity in his eyes and wondered if taking him was really the right thing to do.

"Adrian," Pharos turned to her while closing the curtains from where he was sitting, "That man knew about the Raiders, do you think he knew about Spirits like mother and where they were going? Maybe there's Spirits in the next town." This topic was bound to come up sooner or later, but it was Pharos who just happened to be too curious for his own good. It wasn't necessarily a good thing Pharos was interested, because the more he knew the more dangerous it was for the rest of them, but travelling with him they had no choice in the matter but to bring him along.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:02 pm
Israel did not protest to Ceres' actions. How could he? It was not his place. In Israel's mind, he was the loyal slave and Ceres was the only master of the world. Being dragged along the crowded streets, Israel had to make sure he did not bump into someone too hard in fear of making a scene. Soon, he began to drown out all the other bodies around them and just tried to focus on Ceres. He listened to her comment about the way he was speaking to her in public and he frowned. Uncomfortable with her desicion, he spoked softly to her, knowing she could hear him. "Yes... Ceres..." They walked around for a while longer, all the while Israel was searching a location to fullfill Ceres' requests for dinner. Finally, they came across a nicely covered resturant which seemed to have exactly what Ceres had described. Making his way across the path, Israel was suddenly stopped by Ceres. He blinked a few times, noticing that she had stopped moving but still held onto his hand. Feeling something amist, he stopped thinking and focused solely on Ceres, listening to her words and carefully trying to match the with his own. "Well, I did not think that you found them important. I sensed your want to rid of them, so I did not want to bother you with questions pertaining to them... whoever they are."

Adrian was watching Theia and Pharos, smiling slightly at the curiosity in the young boy's eyes. Her attention then turned to his question, and she tried to answer him with a satisfying answer. "Well, you may be right. I should ask him, but later." That's when something changed in the area. Since Adrian had moved more of her energy to her scent, she snapped her head towards the window, looking down as she took a few steps forward so that she was next to Pharos. That's when she saw them. Walking into the inn, Elizabeth and Jackel appeared in Adrian's sight, though she was ore focused on Elizabeth's scent, having reckonized it while they were alone in the forest. She watched as they entered and then turned to Theia. "It looks like your unwanted friends have arrived here as well... I suppose this really must be the only inn in town."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:00 pm
"You don't remember..." Ceres smirked to herself and turned around with a grin on her face, "I don't expect you to, it was a long time ago anyway...." looking away slightly like something was missing in her heart she allowed him to lead her to the restaurant. It was a very high-classed place alright, everyone seemed so fancy and elegant but that wasn't really going to stop her from dining there, they had money.
She walked up to a man and ordered a table for her 'master' since it looked more like Israel belonged there, and that way they weren't going to be judged. When the man showed them to their table Ceres flipped though the menu quickly, examining their wine lists of such. "Are you hungry? You must be after last night. If you keep up like that you won't make it to after this whole thing is blown over." she reminded him of his selfless act to give her energy from the battle yesterday.

Theia didn't bother to look out the window since she could sense Jackel like any other Spirit. If that Michael told him they were here she'd never hear the end of it from Jackel. "I sincerely dispise those two...." she muttered softly under her breath, getting up out of the seat and coming up behind Pharos, picking him up.
"Now, instead of that, you young man need a bath, we've been out in the wild for too long and you're starting to look like an animal." it wasn't that Pharos wasn't unkept but he was a little bit dirty from playing around.
She walked to the door and stopped, turning to Adrian, "Please ask the inn keeper to bring us some food, relax in town if you want, Ceres and your brother will be back in the evening and we'll talk about our plan then, for now you've earned yourself a break." before Adrian was given the chance to refuse Theia walked out of the room. She knew that if Adrian had said anything she could have followed Theia into the bath, but she wanted her to have her own freedom as a friend instead of as a guardian like Ceres sometimes treated Israel.

While they were checking in, Elizabeth stood still, looking towards where the other rooms were, a stern look on her face as her arms rested on her sides. "Master, Theia is here with her son and Adrian, but I do not sense Ceres or Israel..." she said softly while he was making some small talk with Michael.

Jackel didn't really care for them at the moment and continuted chatting with Michael. In town however, Jackel's hair turned a sandy brown colour, his eyes green and his skin with more colour instead of being rather pale. He also had his glasses off to make him look more common than he was.
"So you haven't seen anything interesting? No Spirits or perphaps Werewolves in town have you old sport?" he smiled, propping his elbows on the front counter, putting his knuckles under his chin to support him, leaning on the counter like a child looking for a good story.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:29 pm
Israel was expecting to hear a bit more about Jackel and Elizabeth from Ceres, but he was proven wrong when she changed her attitiude quickly and they continued into the resturant. Israel felt rather uncomfortable when Ceres spoke for him, but he stayed silent, trying to play along as simply as possible. When they were seated, she spoke quietly to Ceres, not wanting anyone to butt in on thier conversation. "I'm not sure my lady, I do what I do because that is my purpose. If you are weak, I am nothing..." He became silent again as the waiter came to take thier orders. Israel ordered first, trying to play his role as an important man and requested a lean steak. Next, Ceres ordered and then they were left alone again. "So then, tell me..." Israel leaned closer to Ceres now, so that he could be heared clearly. "Who exactly were those two in the forest?"

Adrian raised a hand to protest against Theia's request, but she was ignored. Looking around the now empty room, Adrian sniffed the air, the only other thing she could concentrate on was the scent of Elizabeth downstairs. There would be no doubt that Elizabeth knew Adrian, Theia and Pharos were here as well, so she made no effort to hide as she opened the door to the room, deciding to go downstairs just to please Theia. She reached the front desk, but no one except Elizabeth looked up to notice her since her footsteps were so light. The inn keeper Michael had just finished talking to Jackel and had lead him into another room, leaving Elizabeth and Adrian once again, alone. Elizabeth stared her down again, her figure unmoving, making Adrian slightly uncomfortable. Finally, after a moment of silence, Adrian spoke quietly, her lips barely moving as she made the softest of sounds, but something told her that Elizabeth could hear her clearly. "Who are you?..."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff