Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Forced~[full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:53 am
Faith took Damians hand gently. It wasn't endearing to her..and she noticed his hand wasn't frozen to the touch. Many Avian fighters had told her the cold flesh was like a corpse...they were wrong.

Faith stepped up closer to the three men. Her dreams had crashed weeks ago. She glanced at the Kings and nodded gently.stayying quiet.

With her wings retracted as such she could pass for anything but Avian. Her skin was fair. Her eyes gentle. If it wasn't for the single feather at the base of her neck,hidden among the silk braids,she could pass for a vampire.but that wasn't the case.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:00 am
((Avian?))
The ceremony began and ended quickly. "You are now married" King Damos said happily, clapping his hands as he spoke. The angel king clapped as well and then motioned for them to go off somewhere.

"Come on," Damien said softly, using his hold on her hand to pull her after him. He led her to a different part of the garden, away from their fathers and anyone else.

"This is a place I visit every now and then... It is quiet and calm, I thought you would like a place like this" He said softly. He was pretty sure she had heard his fit, and he didn't want her thinking that he would harm her or do anything of the sort.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:03 am
[[avian is like..hmm another term for people with wings. Like Avain fighter pilot..]]

Faith followed obediantly. She didn't resist..her husband. She so wanted to recoil at the term but it was over now and she was his.Great.

She couldnt grasp the fact that her father was happy about this..his only duaghter?! She sighed softly as she danced her eyes along the gardens scenery.

"Its Beautiful..." she said softly. She didn't notice he still had her hand. But it wasn't time to play the akward school girl.

With her free hand she pulled a single pin. Her hair fell into curls around her neck,the lace still embedded. She let her hands remain to her side..  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:08 pm
((Thank you for explaining, I was a little confused...^^))

He watched how she reacted to the garden, her actions and listened to her words. He felt himself smiling for a brief moment before it vanished. "Yes, well... The garden of my home is not as beautiful as this place. But it still a place of silence and such" he said, pulling his hand away from hers after realizing that he was still holding it.

The thought that his wife was beautiful like the garden flashed through his mind... Flashed, gone instantly. He couldn't think of her as his wife... It was just not right to him. He hated to think he would be trapped with an angel for the rest of his eternal life.

"We will be staying here for the night, and we leave for my home in the morning. Some of the servants from your palace will be sending your bags, valuables and such" He added, keeping any emotions from his voice.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:52 am
Faith nodded gently,the rest of her body moving around the garden. She kept silent of course..how was she going to pull this off?

She distracted herself with the garden..at least her people were free now..She sighed. She glanced up and saw his expresionless face. "I'm Sorry Damian.." she said softly and looked down at the flowers.

She did feel bad. Not just for him..for his family too. She wasn't self absorbed..so she blamed herself for everything. Maybe..she should of died with the rest of her siblings..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:01 am
His blank expression turned to one of curiousity at her apology. "Why do you say that?" he asked, moving towards her slowly. "It's our father's faults for pairing us together" He commented with a small frown.

Now Damien was standing three feet away from the pale, pretty girl. She couldn't have been very old, young by vampire standards until the Anegl's life span was as slow as the vampire's. But then, being born a a vampire instead of made, he could choose whether or not to be mortal or immortal.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:51 am
She turned to face him,slowley. She tilted her head thinkingof how she should answer. "Well.." she let her fingers grace a vine.

Her eyes avoided his while she thought. It seemed like forever to answer but was only a few seconds. "I can sense..your mood.So to speak. I can read people.." she sighed.

"For example..my father felt nothing in giving his only surviving duaghter for peace..I'm just glad my people are safe..." she looked up at him. "Sorry...I'm talking too much.." she looked back to the plants.

[[wedding dress...I <3 pics... User Image ]]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:39 am
Damien shook his head. "You are far too much of a goody two shoes... We'll have to change that" He muttered. "All my father could think about was taming his unruly son, and making peace between the two kingdoms" He said.

"So I hear that angels have abilities, like we vampires do... What gifts do you have?" he asked.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:06 pm
Faith chuckled at that statement. "I'm not always good.."she rolled her eyes with a soft smirk. She sighed gently and turned to face him.

"Well...I fly..." she shrugged. "I know when your lying..and..the last one is for me to know...and you not to find out"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:52 am
"Hmm... Interesting" He said, thinking about things for a moment. Damien took a few steps towards his new spouse.

"You know, being married, there are certain obligations we have. For instance, I never got to give you a kiss earlier" He said, his voice a little deeper then normal. His little seductive gift kicking in. He decided that if he couldn't live without her, legally anyways, why not enjoy his time with her.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:50 am
Faith blushed and looked down. Avoid i contact...geesh.... Faith was so used to playing it safe. The good girl..ugh. She looked up but not complete eye contact. He wasn't lying..but she could sense more to it.

She might as well tell him. "I..." she hesitated "I don't think you want to share your thoughts..." she didn't know how to control her gift...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:08 am
Damien chuckled. "Fortunately for me, I know how up mental blocks" He replied, his smirk locked on those lips of his.

He took a few more steps towards her, until they were inches apart. He reached out, his hands slipping around her waist. Well, one of them anyways. He used the other to tilt the Angel's head up. "Tell me now why I shouldn't kiss you."  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:47 am
Faith was blushing. She had a loss of words. Hmm..cuz I've never been kissed?! Like Faith could tell him that. She was pathetic. Always playing it safe..heck she'd never been alone with a guy!

Her breath cuaght as she made eye contact. She hesitated. "I..I can't"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:59 pm
"You can't think of any reason?" He asked while continuing to smirk. "Alright then" Damien said before lowering his face to hers, pressing their lips together. His were soft, but at the same time a little rough while Faiths... Well, Faith's were the softest lips he had ever had the pleasure of kissing.

He pulled away from her moments later, looking into her eyes with his own chocolate brown ones. "Now, tell me... How was that?" He asked with a quiet, gentle voice.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:11 pm
Well,well,well. Miss goodytooshoes was still at a loss of words. How funny.. She looked back up at him,her light hazel eyes somwhat flustered. She didn't know what to say. What had she to compare too? But she didn't want to seem stupid...

"I'll get back to you on that..." she said innocently. She didn't know..wow..she actually felt stupid.She was afriad to look away from his eyes though.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff