Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
:|~Possession~|: {Accepting | Open} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Jack in the Box Chipotle Chicken Chiabata Sandwich? Or the McDonalds Big Mac? If you join, please answer this in the vote AND put it in your pro.
  CHIPOTLE CHICKEN CHIABATA SANDWICH!!! ((THAT'S RIGHT))
  BIG MAC!!! WOOT!! ((You..make...me...sick...))
View Results

-ll Caellum ll-

Wealthy Noob

3,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:35 pm
Kaine made a horrified face.
"Me?No no no!I only sent a soldier up here.Was he a spy?"
He put the top hat to the window and made an illusion that made a black smoke spiral send the remains of the intruder fly out of the castle appear to almost everyone when he was only tipping his hat to let the remains slide out.
"I better clean this thing before it gives me a bad appearance."
Kaine walked down the stairs and out the castle towards the lake.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:57 am
Draco Flew, picking up supplies that he needed and left again. He was off to the land of the dark elves. He needed new blood to test his blade. Bandits were just not good enough. Over his flight he passed by towns quickly, yet quietly, only a shadow in the sky.  

Vlad 3 Tepes

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:30 am
he saw draco flying in the sky and the sky wasnt far to him since he was on the highest mountains top with his squad"holy sh...what is that"he tried to jump on draco but he failed then he though"he must be with the dark elves...we shall catch you with gryphons and dragons you cursed dark one"he shouted at him  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:45 am
Silver rested in the tree where she was for quite some time, observing the rest of the festivial. I probably should be going. She looked up to the sky when a dark shadow crossed over the town. She only expected to see a cloud hover over and drift away, but what she saw was completely different from a cloud. It was a dragon, and it was heading towards the mountains that were just ahead on the path Silver was going to take out of the town.

The dragons were a curious species, and ones that Silver has always found interesting. She had no idea what his dragon had planned, or wheither it was just flying by. Either way, she decided to follow on foot, being able to quickly dart around the trees and over logs when she needed to. As she began to ascend the mountaintop and trees were beginning to disappear in number, she held back a bit in order to keep her presence secret.  

2009light

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:59 am
((Was the spy someone's charactor? I'm not sure, I was a bit confused. If it was, then I'll remind Fireblood not to godmod, but I'm still not sure. So, sorry if your charactor was just mauled. Fireblood, try to make ppl put up a good fight. I don't want to be a dictator, so sorry if I'm all of a sudden taking control over everything. >.< And Crazy, Fireblood is right, there's only one savior left, and that's the fairies. Though I suppose I should make it so there's more than five saviors.))

-Will post as soon as I can, must go to church-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:51 pm
Draco noticed someone trying to jump upon him and spun away, a cry of rage peircing the sky he hovered above the man and in the air he shifted to human form dropping from the sky like a rock. "How dare you," he yelled. " Thinking I, Draco am with such vile creatures!" He slipped his blad from its sheath and screamed, "Pulse!" A blinding light emitted from the blade. This was the power of the possessed. ((Assuming that is correct Elixx))  

Vlad 3 Tepes

-ll Caellum ll-

Wealthy Noob

3,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:00 pm
Kaine heard some yelling while cleaning his hat off and turned in the direction it came from.
He started yelling back.
"We all know how you feel,believe me!But can you use an inside voice?!I dont want to be an eavesdropper!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:56 pm
(I dont think the spy was a charecter but I wont godmode anymore)

Ba'ul heard the scream to and ran out "Ixlr that sounds like a dragons voice I'm not to sure though whoever the dragon is if they head here there probably in for a death trap" Ba'ul said grinning an evil grin in secret hopes it would the dragon saivor.  

Fireblood90

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:10 am
"ah so ye wanna fight ya dirty rascoul...okay then.bring it on!"the pulled out a hatchet and a shield and started counting"one...two.three...CHARGE!"he charged to draco along with his squad and all of them were yelling  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:30 am
Draw them in close, retreat, then strike. That is the way, isn't it father, Draco thought He leapt back into the air as they got closed, and shifted again. He roared in rage and smoke came from his mouth. "You are all the same! No matter what, you find us dragons to be nothing but a quest! You kill my kind for your own self-righteous ways! Well, Burn in hell!" He opened his maw and fire spouted forth towards the man and his armies charge.  

Vlad 3 Tepes

-ll Caellum ll-

Wealthy Noob

3,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:47 pm
A shadow flew from the left of Draco and enveloped the flame,then flew off.
"Tsk tsk!You should know not to start a fight without me!"
Kaine appeared from the top of the mountain that they were on.
He then pulled his hat off and bowed.
"Aren't we the fiesty ones?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:03 pm
"Stay out of this Dark one," Draco Growled, turning his attention to Kaine. "This is not your Grave, but you are welcome in it." He Launched himself at Kaine shifting to his human form and sliced quickly and precisely for the vital organs.  

Vlad 3 Tepes

Fireblood90

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:32 pm
"How is that a way to treat a savior" Ba'ul said landing by the battle field  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:21 pm
Silver watched the conflict that was in motion from her point in one of the tree's branches. She didn't feel like getting involved, but she was also wondering how she may be able to stop the fight if she could...but then again, any action that she would take may just turn the dragon against her.

As she watched, it appeared as though others were drawn to this area, probably because of all the commotion. A savior? Silver watched with curiosity at the latest arrival to the battlefield, as well as keeping herself hidden for the time being.  

2009light

-ll Caellum ll-

Wealthy Noob

3,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:28 pm
Kaine stood there and got stabbed in the chest where his heart is.
His body immediately turned into the bladed hat and he came out of nowhere while taking his hat up again.
"Just like me when I was green as grass.First rule.Never underestimate you're opponent."
Kaine took his blade out with a flourish and spun it around a couple of times,watching it slice the air repeatedly,then slammed it down into the earth point first.
He then took a look at Ba'ul and smiled a little bit.
"Well!Big monster,aren't you?"

Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces