Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Boy Next Door (found) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:00 pm
Not really sure what to say to Sera anymore, Rob hunted around his brain for something that wouldn't make him look like an idiot. "So, um, how long have been living here? I mean your house... Not mine" He stumbled over his words for the first time that night, what was wrong with him?!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:04 pm
"Ten years," she replied, wondering why he 'um'ed and corrected himself. She smiled a bit, holding her pepsi and sipping it quietly.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:12 pm
"Ten years? I doubt I'll be able to beat that.... We never stay in one town for too long, not since the book came out. I swear, Meyer must have been trying to torture me when she wrote it. Then the movie came out and things got even worse... Mobs, death threats." He noticed he was rambling on. He coughed a little and looked around.

"Dinner is served!" Mrs. Damos said cheerfully. A giant serving bowl was set down on the table, filled with spagetti with red sauce. Next came a plate of garlic bread, and then small individual bowls of salad. "Dig in" Mr. Damos said as the adults sat down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:02 am
"Where do 'death threats' come from?" she asked as she began to eat. The food was delicious, but she put out the thought of the rest of the family not eating.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:51 pm
"Girls Rob has turned down for dates, I guess they all what to date this 'Edward collin?' Fellow" Mr. Damos answered first. "It's Cullen dad, not Collin" Rob corrected with a shake of his head. Seeing that Sera had begun eatting, the other three did the same. "It's normally the rich cheerleader types that want the perfect boyfriend... And they all seem to think I am that guy" Rob said after swallowing a mouth full of food.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:53 pm
She smiled a bit, "Wow," she said, "The food's great Mrs. Damos," she said to the woman.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:58 pm
((Heya, just wanted to apologize for the name confusion.. I have a lot of roleplays going where I'm playing the male, and their names are Damien... So I keep calling Rob, Damien and I'm confusing even myself. Sorry for the mix up. I went back and edited all my posts.))

Mrs. Damos smiled. "Thank you dear, it's wonderful to have a guest stay for dinner, it doesn't happen often, especially with teenage girls" She said kindly. Angelica Damos didn't eat much on a regular basis, due to health problems, so it was no surprise for Rob and his father when she excused herself from the table and began cleaning up her cooking mess. Rob finished his meal shortly after that and got up to help his mother.

"So tell me Sera, what does your father do for a living?" Mr. Damos asked, still only half way through his plate of food.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:01 pm
"He's a computer programmer," she replied, taking a slice of garlic bread.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:19 pm
"And you mother?" Mrs. Damos asked from the sink as she washed pots and pans. Rob was there beside her, helping as much as possible. He was listening, trying to figure out if Sera was indeed the right person for him to hang out with. She hadn't pounced, and she had been avoiding the topic of Twilight, that and she was really pretty. Rob smiled to himself, and his mother was the only one who could see it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:23 pm
"She runs a little cafe in town square," she replied, glancing over her shoulder at Mrs. Damos, "I help out sometimes," she returned to eating quietly.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:37 pm
Rob Walked back over to the table and sat down in the seat his mother had occupied before. "My father here is a doctor, just started at the Morgan General, and my mother is a writer, she's had a few books published. She stays at home most the time" He said. "Have you got any siblings?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:41 pm
Sera smiled at Mr. Damos, finding it a bit funny. "Great," she shook her head, "No siblings." she replied.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:17 pm
"Ah, well, now we have something in common" Rob said, smiling a little bit. His parents seemed to go quiet for a moment, and he knew exactly why. Children were a touchy subject when it came to his parents. Mr. Damos looked a little angry, and Mrs. Damos had paused in her act of cleaning. "If you done, I'll walk you to the door" Rob said softly, sorry that he had brought up a topic that troubled his parents so.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:19 pm
Sera noticed the table go quiet when Rob said that, and when he said if she was done, she nodded. She got up, smiling at them. "Uh- enjoy the jello!"  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces