Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Capture Me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:12 pm
"Will I see you again?" She whispered almost breathlessly when his eyes met with hers. Such an endless blue, she wouldn't mind drowning in...

Alright, now she was starting to not sound like herself as she was already leaning towards him, her hands lightly cupping his cheeks as she leaned forward slowly. Her lips lightly brushing along his for a moment before deepening the kiss. Oh what the hell, he was a good kisser anyway. Male or female.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:22 pm
"Of course," he murmured before she kissed him. He pulled held her close and kissed her. He was enjoying it, glad that he was able to kiss her once more. He then decided not to go back home, to stay in the human world as long as he could. He didn't even think of how hard it would be.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:34 pm
Screw this, this kiss wasn't going to end just yet. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling herself closer to him, as she stroked her hand through his hair as she deepens the kiss further. But suddenly he stumbled and she fell backward on the sandy shore and sprawled out between her legs was now the female human Kai, who looked just as surprised as she did.

It seemed you couldn't really control what form he took.

Not sure why, but she lightly brushes her hand through the young woman's hair softly, cupping the back of her head for a moment. Great, she was just as attracted to his female form as much as his male form. "I'm really going crazy here.." she whispered before pressing her lips against Kai's softly. While still brushing her hands through her hair for a moment as the waves lightly brushes along there ankles.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:43 pm
Kai was a bit flustered, not used to so much. She held the girl close, closing her eyes. She pulled away a bit, "Um..." she blushed, "I-I never caught your name," she murmured, a bit embarrassed. Why hadn't she asked that before she'd kissed Dene... twice?  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:54 pm
"Its Dene." she blinks for a moment and grins. "Looks like we're both not used to this huh?" the loss of warmth in her arms was a bit unsettling. As if the thought of having Kai, male or female for her to hold just felt so right.

Sitting up, she shook out the sand on the young woman's dress before handing it to her before anyone else noticed Kai been completely naked.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:00 pm
"Nice to meet you Dene," she smiled, getting up and taking the dress. She slipped into it, "Not really," she murmured, "So... mind if I stay with you?" she asked, looking at Dene. Hopefully she would be able to stay with Dene, because she didn't know where she would be able to find a place to live.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:09 pm
"Sure I guess, it might be nice for a change to have someone live with me." she smiles as she grasps her hand gently within her own. Not really caring anymore how both men and women stared then blushed and turned away. Kai's hand was so soft and delicate with her own. But when Kai turns into a man, his hand his bigger but yet still have that smoothness that most mens hands don't have.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:13 pm
"Thanks," she smiled, squeezing Dene's hand. She swung her arm slowly as they walked, not really caring about the looks that they got. However, she didn't like it when men stared at them both. She bit her lip, glancing at Dene.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:31 pm
"Whats wrong?" she caught the nervous glance and gave Kai a warm smile. "I promise I won't bite, and I'll try and make something that mermaids like too when we get home. Truthfully, its been awhile since anyone came by my place. The only person that came was Mike and he was such a..." she trails off as a slight frown graced her lips at bringing up her Ex's name.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:42 pm
She smiled back, "No, just those er-" she nodded to the men over on the corner. "Thanks," then she saw the frown on Dene's face. "Don't worry about him! You won't have to deal with him if you don't want to!" she hurriedly tried to comfort Dene.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:50 pm
Glancing over at the said men that Kai pointed out, she gave her a quick kiss on the lips and a hug before leading her towards her place. Thankfully it was one of those apartments with the guards. Already the two guards that she befriend way back noticed the men as well and got up to take care of them while still saying hello to her in passing.

"Well now we don't have to worry about them anymore. And as for Mike, I'm not going to be dealing with him at all ever again. Especially since now I have a cute mermaid who is going to be staying with me. So I won't be lonely anymore." she teased.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:53 pm
Kai blushed a bit, then smiled. "Thanks again," she squeezed Dene's hand, then turned a bit red. "Cute? Really?" she asked, "And I won't let you be lonely!" she assured Dene, nodding. She was confident that she'd stay for a while, so Dene would never have to be alone.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:17 pm
Unlocking her door, she lets Kai walk in first before closing and locking it behind them as she turns on one of the lights, to dimly light the room as she puts her stuff down. "Geez, I'm beat. I'm ready to just fall asleep right now.." she yawns, stretching her arms over her head, then smiling sheepishly. "Sorry, haven't been able to sleep well lately."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:18 pm
"Its alright," she looked around, "Where do you want me to sleep?" she asked, okay with anywhere. She put her hands in her pockets, looking at Dene curiously.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:25 pm
"Well, I could give you the bed if you like. I don't mind sharing since we're both girls here." she pauses for a moment and thinks over her words. "Well technically your a girl at the moment. So it shouldn't be bad. I have a pretty big bed, so it won't be a problem for having the feeling as if it were crowded you know?"

Walking into her room, she pulls out one of her extra shirts as she hands it to Kai, "You can sleep in this if you like."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff