Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Clean and Dirty Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manafai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:22 pm
"Right away, mistress Serene" he got her backpack from the foyer and handed it to her She still doesn't understand... Only one more way to hint it to her, can't bemore obvious than that he took in a deep breath to prepare himself "Mistress Serene, if it would please you, then I agree to come to your party along with you, after all my prime objective is to keep you pleased at all times, isn't that right?"
((gawd, 2:22 am, goodnight, cya tomorrow))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:30 pm
((Wow, cya))
She smiled, "Great!" she opened her bag, "And yeah, I guess." she pulled out her history textbook, "You can go do what you want now," she told him.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Manafai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:34 am
"Very well, I'll be taking my leave, feel free to call me at any time" He finished picking up the laundry that was lying around and left her room, closing the door behind him and making his way to the laundry room Was it the right thing to do? If her parents will find out it probably won't be taken too well, me being the butler and her being the mistress socializing this far.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:04 am
After he left, Serene immediately went to getting ready. It took her longer than usual because she couldn't just pick something up off the floor, so she had to pick something out of the closet.
After she was ready, she waited around a bit to call Tsukasa about the party.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Manafai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:16 am
Tsukasa kept thinking about Serene's sudden invite Mistress Serene must have lack of male acqaintences if she invited me, but I guess rich people must always leave a good impression, it would be a disgrace for someone like mistress Serene to show up without a partner.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:17 am
Serene eventually dialed the number, waiting for him to pick up.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Manafai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:27 am
Tsukasa heard his cell phone ringing. He took it out of his pocket to see who's calling, it said Mistress Serene, so he anwered it "Hello? mistress Serene? do you need anything?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:31 am
Serene winced a bit, "Please, don't call me mistress," she started, "And the party's starting soon, would you mind coming to pick me up?"  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Manafai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:37 am
"As you wish, then I'll head to your room immediatly, please a moment untill I arrive" He hung up the call and went straight to Serene's room, knocking on her door "I'm here, are you ready to go, mistress Serene?"
((excuse me, gtg take ashower, cya in a bit))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:55 pm
"Just Serene," she told him, "And yeah, I'm ready..." she smiled at him, "Its off of Willow Hollow, the lakehouse." she told him.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Manafai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:51 am
Willow Hollow? that's actually very near, I can even walk there in ten minutes. "Understood, then I'll prepare a limo to pick you up to Willow Hollow immediatly, in the mean time feel free to make any last preprations." He bowed and made his way to the parking lot, and went to Serene's personal limo.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:25 am
Serene fixed her hair a bit, then went down to the front of the house to wait.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Manafai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:35 am
Tsukasa started the limo and drove by to the front of the house. Hegout out of the limo and opened the door for Serene "Please, hurry inside, it's very cold today, I have already turned the heating inside".  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:44 am
She looked at Tsukasa, then got into the car, "Okay," she looked around the limo.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Manafai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:12 am
He closed the door for her and ran straight back to the drivers seat, trying to get his body temperature back up. He hit the gas and drove carefully for about three minutes untill he got to Willow Hollow. He parked the limo and opened the door for Serene "We've arrived at the desginated location, but I urge you mistress Serene, are you ok to be seen with your butler at the party?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff