Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
M.O.N.O.P.O.L.I.Z.E Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:55 pm
She almost dropped the stack of pillows that she had in her arms when hearing this. "W-wait, so soon? Holy crap! Now I'm all nervous Riku!" she quickly placed the pillows on the couch and started to wring her hands nervously. "Will you be there with me? Or do I have to work with another male model?"

That other thought even made far more nervous. But if Riku said that she could do it, then she should try. Its not like he never lied to her before on anything. Please god, let this photo shoot turn out well tomorrow.

"s**t,s**t,s**t,s**t..." she whispered under her breath.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:02 pm
He chuckled a bit, "I'll try and be there," he told her, "And yeah, you probably will, but it won't be that hard!" he reassured her. "She didn't say who, but she told me that he's a great model and a great guy!" He wasn't sure if he should've said that, but he'd be nice around her, right?
"Let's go get something to eat, okay?" he suggested.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:13 pm
"Really? Are you sure about that?? For the model bit, you know how I am when I'm nervous, so the guy is probably not going to be nice if he knew he was working with a amateur." she suddenly perks up at the last part. "Yes! I'm actually starving!" picking up her small purse and jacket she slides them on and waits for him at the door. "This could be something like a celebration of my first steps of getting over my camera fear huh?" she stated playfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:19 pm
He chuckled a bit, "Very, very sure!" he replied, "And he'll probably just help you out, every expert starts off as a beginner," he then grinned as she agreed to the food. "Great! Champagne for all!" he then struck a pose, channeling Dante as he joked around.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:31 pm
She started to laugh in delight at the pose he was making. It was funny, because from her point of view. Imagine a grown man with long mussed up hair wearing thick glasses trying to pose like a model while wearing baggy clothes. "Is that going to be one your poses for the shoot?" she teased as she handed him his jacket and keys. She practically knew where everything was in his apartment since she visited him so much.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:34 pm
He grinned, taking his things. "Maybe, but I'm thinking more of this one," he posed once more, making the Blue Magnum face from Zoolander. He has used the pose once, in his early days, and people got a kick out of it. Sure sold those jeans.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:41 pm
Cracking up even further, she held onto her sides, continuing to laugh at the pose he did. That was from the one movie they watched together, and remembered how the both of them started to strike or tried to strike the same pose as the actor did every time he appeared on the movie. Lets just say, he had a lot of poses and they almost couldn't keep up with him.

"Yeah, that's definitely you. You should also wear the outfit that Zoolander guy wore when he did that to finish the pose Riku." she tried to mimic the pose as well but went off balance, which only made her laugh further.

Opening the door, she looks over her shoulder and grins. "Come along Mr. Zoolander and lets get some food!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:48 pm
He grinned, "Isn't it?" he struck another pose, then strutted along with her. He grinned, "So, where are we eating today?" he asked, beginning to walk as usual. He pushed the glasses he was wearing up his nose and then put his hands in his pockets.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:07 pm
Shaking her head, she zipped up her jacket a bit, ignoring some of the glances because of her low cut shirt as she led them towards a small diner. "Lets eat here and celebrate. Its cheap but the food is great. Its my fav. place to go during break." she added as she opens the door for the both of them, receiving a friendly greeting from one of the waitresses as they were seated at one of the tables near a window.

There was a tv set infront that was large enough for most of the occupants to see. And that was when things started to get interesting as she was about to tell him something that happened at her work about the one drunk man that was hitting on another man thinking he was a woman when she dropped her purse with a loud thud. Her eyes widening in shock with a mixture of horror.

"This just in!! We have recieved word that the infamous supermodel Dante will be doing a photoshoot here in the city!! We already recieved a list of male and female models. But one seems to stand out above the rest!" The reporter stated excitedly on tv as a picture of Kara wearing a short black skirt, wearing black garters and a very low cut shirt that showed a good amount of cleavage with her hair pulled up in a messy ponytail. With her legs crossed she was shown sitting on the pool table with the pool stick in hand, about to win the game as she about to struck the last ball.

Her face drained of all blood, she brought the menu up to hide her face. "Oh my god!! How did they get a picture of that!! That was when the boss wanted us to dress more sexier then usual that night!" She lost her breath as she recalled what the reporter said earlier. She was going to do a photoshoot with Dante!?!?!

She looks at Riku. "Dante!?!?! Is she serious!?! Oh god..." she hides her face behind the menu. "I'm going to die.."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:18 pm
Riku gave each of the waitresses a killer grin, but noticed that some of the waitresses rolled their eyes. He sighed, smiling softly as they sat down. Then Kara began freaking out. He turned around to watch the report. "s**t," he murmured, then raised an eyebrow at the picture. "Wow..." he murmured, then the photo went away and the reporter began to talk about how mysterious this woman was, rising up to a photoshoot with one of the most popular models in so little time.
"Well- uh- at least you know he won't make a pass at you, right?" he replied, now knowing that he couldn't go to the photoshoot as Riku.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:27 pm
"IT seems that she is a beginning, or a amateur that is just filling in for someone. Wait...this just in!!" That same picture appears, but it seems like it got bigger on the screen almost cutting off the news reporter's face. Could they get it any bigger!?!

"THIS IS THE FIRST TIME SHE HAS EVER DONE A PHOTOSHOOT!!! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!!!"

"Wow.." she heard him murmured. Probably about what the reporter is saying.

"Please just make me dissappear right now." she whispered. Her ears perked at what Riku just said. "Yeah..that's the only thing I'm looking forward to. Not getting a pass." she growled. "Now everyone is going to be on the watch for me!" she quickly hid her face behind the menu as the waistress came over to take there orders.

"I'll have a cheeseburger and fries deluxe with a chocolate milkshake." she mumbled. Wait, shouldn't she now watch what she eats? She secretly pokes at her own stomach. Seems fine...its not flabby or anything right? Right??  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:34 pm
"Same here," he replied, then moved to sit next to her. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder, then said quietly, "Don't worry, its tomorrow," he smiled. "It won't be as bad as you think, I'm sure of it." He nodded, smiling. "Dress comfortably and wear big sunglasses," he told her.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:51 pm
Muttering, she took a stab at her fries the moment they were placed infront of her and started to eat her food while still making sure that she had her face covered by the diner menu. It was good to know that the waitress they had for the night was kind enough to leave it on the table instead of taking it away. "Yeah, no sleep for me. I'll probably have raccoon eyes or something, maybe that's why your suggesting about wearing big sunglasses. Good call."

Laughing lightly. "Maybe if I'm really lucky, that Dante model won't notice amateur me and I'll just cling to someone if the camera's start freaking me out again. " she shudders. "I wish you were doing the photo shoot with me and not Dante. Then I could cling onto you without any worries of been shoved or coldly brushed off."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:57 pm
He chuckled, eating one of her french fries and then turning to his food. He took the menu away, "Lemme find some dessert," he smiled, looking at her. "And you need to sleep, you probably won't be wearing sunglasses for the photoshoot," he bit into his burger.
He smiled, "I wish I was too," he patted her hair, "Don't worry," he told her.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:13 pm
Sighing, she continued to eat her food as she listens to him talk. "Could I call you at the photo shoot? Or do you think they won't allow it?" she stole some of his own fries, since he did the same with her. Smiling in victory and her success as she ate them. His were seasoned while hers were original. He always did love spicy food.

She wanted to sigh at the bliss he so easily invoked by feeling his large warm hand ontop of her head. Damn, she really really wished that he was going to be at the shoot with her. It would have made things so much easier. "I'll try not to worry..."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff