Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:12 am
"Naomi Misora, an unexpected pleasure to meet you again. I think you're just the right bait to get L to come out of hiding. If his shield disappears, he's sure to go looking for it, yes?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:20 am
How does that dragon know my name, how can it talk, and why does that voice sound familiar? she thought. It changed before her eyes. "Beyond Birthday!"  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:27 am
With his new found speed and strength, he knocked her out before she could act. Beyond, looked through her possessions and found her cell phone. Although tempted, he did not break the device, for he knew it could bring him closer to L.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:47 am
L was worried. He'd heard about the fight going on, and just knew that B and Misora were involved, but he could do nothing as he had asked her to find him.  

ER Coil
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:09 am
Beyond turned into his dragon form, and taking the knocked out Naomi Misora into his coils, began to fly away. "Where do you think you're going?!" Nataku yelled. "Don't worry, I'll return. You can handle him, I'm just going to make sure she won't return to fight before we finish him." he shouted back.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:10 pm
Murdoc sat calmly in a tree, all the while gazing into the clouds up high. At least he was, up until he felt an unusual flux of energy nearby...only for it to transport to another location in mere seconds.

"Do you feel that?" Ameryte spoke into his mind.

"Indeed so," Murdoc replied to the angel fused to his soul, "What could the earth be facing this time?"

"Should we inform the Dimori's?" the angel asked, concerned for what level of danger this might present.

Murdoc stood up on the branch he rested on, looking into the distance and answered, "No, they are busy with their own troubles right now. I wish not to disturb them." He sensed his infused partner had another question, and answered it spot on without needing to hear it. "...and no, I also won't bring my Dream sword. I think what I have here should prove to be enough right now."

He says this as he grasps his left arm, wrapped in bandages, as it gives of a metallic clang.

"I am Earth's guardian...it's my job to ensure it's peace and safety."

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:50 pm
Misora stirred and came to.
"You awakened sooner than I expected, but we will soon be there." B said, referring to a warehouse he had purchased for, he had hoped, to be the place where he ended L's life. It was further away from the building he used as his home, ideally so it couldn't be traced to him right away. "What do you plan to do to me?" she asked. "Nothing at the moment. I just need you to stay out of things for awhile." he replied. Amazingly, he was still able to stay in dragon form until after they were in the building. When he had to change forms to chain her, he kept his eye on her so he would be prepared if she tried anything, and she did the second he released her from his coils. The attempt failed, and soon she was chained up with no way to get out. Beyond returned to the fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:55 pm
At the park, Randy breathed heavily after having defeated the Trekkacons when he noticed Nataku standing there. "Can I help you? " He said, fighting to catch his breath after the battle.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:16 pm
"It seems your enemy really has it out for you. It seems you're wanted dead. My partner should be along in a few minutes to help me dispose of you."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:19 pm
Just then Beyond arrived. "Well, well, well. We meet again, Randy Young!" he says and changes form.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:36 pm
"Well, what is your plan of action?" is Ameryte's query to his partner, all the while Murdoc remains standing on the tree branch, eyes closed.

Opening them suddenly, he reaches behind his ear, activating his VISOR, with a red translucent plate crossed over his eyes and stopping on the other side of his face.

"Simple," he started, watching display menus and text appear on the screen, "Find the source, determine the situation through negotiation if possible. If that fails and containment doesn't seem possible, I will be moved to force...I just hope things don't come to that."

Ameryte confirms his satisfaction of this statement with a low hum. It's been quite awhile since his associate has appeared this motivated.

"Activate ULS. Track trace energy signature from neural link memory. Obtain BE view point and hold," he commanded, in which his display changed accordingly. An image appeared dead center, fixated on the coordinates, then zoomed in on the location. What was shown resulted in a curious grunt from him.

"It appears to be a man, surrounded by...a group of some manner of creature. There is also two others standing opposite of him," he mentions as he scans the surveillance feed for information. "Something doesn't feel right though...and it isn't the feeling that that man might be in trouble either."

Thinking over what he should do only took a split second. "Time to go!" he announces aloud, as he slips off the branch, on purpose it seems as he slowly hovers back up and above the tree, only to kick it into high gear and blast off high into the clouds.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:52 pm
Randy looked over to see the guy from earlier standing there now. "I knew there was something about you that was just plain evil. And by the sounds of it, I'm guessing you two work for Medadrax. So be it, my mission is to defeat him, and if you two are part of his army, that means you'll have to go down as well." He said as he prepared for battle.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:57 pm
Beyond took to fighting stance too.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:02 am
Nataku stood calmly, not moving. He'd lived thousands of years, so he knew patience and waited for the others to move.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:02 am
"I'll do whatever it takes to stop you from hurting anyone." Randy said as he activated his morpher. "Astro Force, power up!!!!" He shouted as a flash of red light surrounded him, transforming him into the Red Ranger.  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff