Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The bad guys can sometimes be the best good guys Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:59 pm
He jumped from the ledge, shooting a hole on the wall for him to get in. He chased her, reloading bullets in Cerberus. He aimed carefully and shot the ceiling on top of her. The debri fell, covering her. "Stop."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:18 pm
Ashlyn winced and kept herself from crying out. She couldn't feel her legs under the debri and she looked back at him, "You maniac! I gave back the damn ruby, now leave me alone!" she winced as she tried to get up, "A 5 year old is going to die unless I can steal enough jewels to get the money for her operation! And she's just the tip of the iceberg! A lot of sick kids are going to die if I don't do this! I didn't do anything to that damned government..." she lowered her head to the floor and her wig fell off again.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:12 pm
He looked at her. "5 year old?" he asked. "What are you talking about?" He shot the wig until it was nothing but a pieces of strings in the air. "If it's about money, I can take care of it. As to killing you, I have to do it. My life is on the line with this job." As he said those words, the chip in the back of his head sent an unpleasant shock down his spine. His knees buckled and he nearly dropped his gun. He flinched at the pain, trying his best to ignore it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:54 am
Ashlyn winced and looked back at him, "I can get rid of that chip you know. I used the same device to disarm your bomb. It could work on that thing that is causing you that much pain. Then you could be free to do what you want and leave me the hell alone."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:41 am
He forced himself to stand, raising his hand once more. "Why would I trust you? For all I know, you might trigger the chip and kill me. It would be a lot easier on you if I was dead, huh?" He nudged the back of his head, feeling the cold metal under the protection of his skull.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:46 am
She just looked at him, "I may be a thief, but I'm not so slimy as to do that. And plus, this thing only deactivates electronic devices, that's all I ever needed it for, why would I want to reactivate something? I use this when security is all electronic, and that chip in you, well, that's childs play for this thing," she sighed, "And, look its obvious to anyone that I'm not going to be moving anytime soon. I can't even feel my legs right now," she looked into his eyes, "If I deactivate that chip, will you help me out of here so I can at least see the damage on my body?"  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:48 am
"I don't want you to deactivate it," he said. He pointed his gun towards his head. "I want you to rip it out so I can shoot it." Another shock went through his body. He bit down on his lip, making it bleed, ignoring the pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:50 am
Ashlyn winced trying to push herself up again, "You don't get it, once this thing deactivates something, I mean it fries the circuits so it can't be used again. I can't rip that thing out, I'm not a doctor."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:42 am
He looked frustrated but shook it off and sighed. "Fine. Just stop this thing." He raised his gun, ready to shoot. In three shots, all the debri on her was blasted away. "Get to work."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:45 am
She brought herself into a sitting position wincing with her legs, she reached into her pocket and pulled out the device, "Okay, come over here and sit in front of me. I got no weapons on me so I won't hurt you. You may feel a little sting, but then you won't feel the chip at all."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:49 am
He walked towards her, still feeling a bit paranoid. As he was about to sit, the chip sent its most devastating shock yet, causing his to fall flat on the ground. He landed only a few inches next to her. He forced himself so that his placed his head was on her lap. "Hurry up," he said, panting.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:52 am
She nodded and placed the device by his head and pressed the button. It gave off the familiar beeping sound and then it stopped, "That should do it, that ship should be completely useless now. I would get a doctor or someone like that to remove that chip. Even though it can't harm you like that anymore, it may cause an infection in your brain or something..." she gave him a small smile, "See, now you don't have to kill me."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:40 pm
The device shut off with a click, sending a vibration to his brain. It wasn't pain that he felt but relief. He passed out, sleeping on her lap. A genuine smile spread across his face before he lost consciousness, something that hadn't been seen in a long time.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:17 pm
Ashlyn blushed a bit, "Well, this is a scene..." she did smile a bit and placed her hand on his forehead and pushed her hand back gently running her hand through his hair, "You're...kinda cute when you're not trying to kill me."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:19 pm
Light filtered through the window. Luke's eyes fluttered open, his head trying to grasp what happened. He felt the soft mattress underneath him, the warm sheets felt good. He touched the back of his head and remembered the chip was dead now. The door creaked open and he instinctively raised his hand as if he had a gun.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff