Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Chatterbox [Chat away, folks!]
How have video games affected your real life? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Look! A Coin Block!
  *jumps and hits it with head* Oww. @_@
  *jumps up and punches it* Jackpot!
  *jumps, but is too short to hit it* Aww. T_T
View Results

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:54 pm
Fairy Alchemist 96
Zapatorf
Fairy Alchemist 96
Zapatorf

What do I know about girls? Quite a lot, but still apparrently not enough to have a girlfriend. XD
Like I said, I'm socially awkward, especially when it comes to dating.
But oh well. Someday, right?

Well,Zap,from what I know,girls love awkward guys,it's just so cute. whee (at least I do anyway redface ).

Lol... Fairy, you trying to imply something? Is this the reason behind your recent meanness? xd
hehehehe.....

D'you,I knew you'd say that.....Placed a bet on my friend you'd say that,so I suppose I owe you a thank you for the extra ten euro. xd
And are you implying that you're happy that I may be implying something? whee

Lol.....I may find it to my amusement that you may be implying something, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to disappoint you, Fairy. I don't do long distance relationships; they almost NEVER end up well. XD
Besides, you know I have eyes for another. ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:33 am
Zapatorf
Fairy Alchemist 96
Zapatorf
Fairy Alchemist 96
Zapatorf

What do I know about girls? Quite a lot, but still apparrently not enough to have a girlfriend. XD

Well,Zap,from what I know,girls love awkward guys,it's just so cute. whee (at least I do anyway redface ).

Lol... Fairy, you trying to imply something? Is this the reason behind your recent meanness? xd
hehehehe.....

D'you,I knew you'd say that.....Placed a bet on my friend you'd say that,so I suppose I owe you a thank you for the extra ten euro. xd

Lol.....I may find it to my amusement that you may be implying something, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to disappoint you, Fairy. I don't do long distance relationships; they almost NEVER end up well. XD

Disappoint me?Bloody Hell,I'm ecstatic! XD
My long distant relationships rock,but that's just because she's my cousin,and we're awesome friends.....And she's AUSTRALIAN!The Irish are supposed to love the Australians 'cause they let us into their country,and they have a street name in Irish down by Bondi Beach....I was there by the way,so don't go jumping to conclusions that I used Google Earth or something to travel around Australia. xd
And,as a final word of advice,you may want to keep those eyes to yourself for a bit or you might be seen for the perv you may be. 3nodding twisted  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:18 am
Fairy Alchemist 96
Zapatorf
Fairy Alchemist 96
Zapatorf
Fairy Alchemist 96
Zapatorf

hehehehe.....

My long distant relationships rock,but that's just because she's my cousin,and we're awesome friends.....And she's AUSTRALIAN!The Irish are supposed to love the Australians 'cause they let us into their country,and they have a street name in Irish down by Bondi Beach....I was there by the way,so don't go jumping to conclusions that I used Google Earth or something to travel around Australia. xd
And,as a final word of advice,you may want to keep those eyes to yourself for a bit or you might be seen for the perv you may be. 3nodding twisted

Ouch, Fairy. You're killing me! I swear, I'm no pervert! xD
And I admit, long distance friendships work extremely well, as in the case of the Minxes and I, but romantic relationships.... they just don't.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:07 am
Zapatorf
Fairy Alchemist 96
Zapatorf
Fairy Alchemist 96
Zapatorf

hehehehe.....

Ouch, Fairy. You're killing me! I swear, I'm no pervert! xD
And I admit, long distance friendships work extremely well, as in the case of the Minxes and I, but romantic relationships.... they just don't.

Hmmmmm,what about.....Long distant MARRIAGES?!....I know that would never happen,but for the sake of a good question/answer/arguement,what do you think about those??  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:19 am
Well videogames are my passion, so I met most of my friends through out love of games.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:00 pm
Well I realised today, that I obviously joined Nintendo's Critters because of the effect of video games on my life.

Now where is the study that long distance relationships are any more volitile than closer quarter sorts of relationships.

Anyways relationships is a poor choice of words in my opinion, long distance dating/romance fits so much better. dramallama  

Moleje

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:38 pm
Long distance marriage? hahaha... funny.
Distance makes it impossible to truly have the closeness and intimacy that a REAL romantic relationship requires.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:39 pm
How did this turn into a thread about relationships?  

Kouenki
Vice Captain

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:30 pm
The short answer?

THIS...IS.... CRITTENDOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:57 pm
Chaos is everywhere! XD  

Lilmagical_star

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:54 am
Zapatorf
lol. I'm socially awkward as well.
Makes getting a girlfriend almost a chore. =/

ZAPPY STARTED IT!xp  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:19 pm
Last week at school we were debating about the justification of murder in English class. Before presenting my argument I couldn't resist shouting "OBJECTION!!!" at the opposing side. I slamed my hands down on my desk so hard afterwards that it hurt! And you can be sure that my pointing skills are dazzling. xd

Judging by the reaction of a few of my classmates, they have at least heard of the Ace Attorney series.  

DreamChasing Windie

Greedy Friend

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:05 pm
Hehe,I did the same thing a few weeks ago when we were debating about the government spending too much money on the enviroment,except I didn't hurt my hands. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:23 am
DreamChasing Windie
Last week at school we were debating about the justification of murder in English class. Before presenting my argument I couldn't resist shouting "OBJECTION!!!" at the opposing side. I slamed my hands down on my desk so hard afterwards that it hurt! And you can be sure that my pointing skills are dazzling. xd

Judging by the reaction of a few of my classmates, they have at least heard of the Ace Attorney series.

LOL, really, I would have love to be there to watch taht seen! lol  

Celes2006

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Celes2006

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:33 am
I don't know why, but because I like to play video games(and watch anime et read manga/manwa), guys want to date me more then the often shoppingholic girl with fake blond hair and clubing chicks... Weird... Can anyone explain me why?!

Thanx...  
Chatterbox [Chat away, folks!]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces