Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
girls academy rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chubbychan666

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:10 pm
student Name: Yuna Shanba
age(12-18 ): 14 1/2 (Dont Forget the half)
appearnce: User Image
personality: basicly THE biggest kultz you can ever meet. She has 2 older brothers and 1 older sister. yes she is the youngest out of them all. She has a heart of gold but if you get her mad ur on ur own. Loves all of her friends and family. and is a bit of a pyro. blaugh
dorm number(1-12): 3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:25 pm
Well Hello there *smiles*
What are you here for?  

himura kiki Yuuki

chubbychan666

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:17 pm
~Trips when hearing someone talking to her~ OWWWWW ok i really need to get better at this. oh hi. Umm well I am here for......ummmm......Ill rememebr just give me a sec. ~atemps to get up but just falls down again~ Again NEED to get better at this  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:27 pm
Same I ran into the door and fell when i came here yesterday
Well i came here cause I'm to agressive around guys
OH! And My names Kazu what's yours oh and nice to meet you  

himura kiki Yuuki

chubbychan666

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:00 pm
~finally manages to get up~ I REMEMBER WHY IM HERE!!! i am here because my parents sent all of my brothers and my sister to different schools because we fight to much and i had a little issues with my last school razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:54 pm
What type of issues?
Well i had issues at my old school
I made to many dudes cry and my teachers were worried that I was doing stuff with the guys cause i hung around them more heehee i was a new student at that school too  

himura kiki Yuuki

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:19 am
after explorin g her school rai (her name in short) decided to go to the roof top... its her favorite place in a school because she can see everything, and she loves to see the sunset in the rooftop... "this is a pretty place... she got her flure out and just started playing  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:10 am
yumi explore all around the school and went on the roof top she saw rain up there and said hey what u doing  

Cherryliciouse

chubbychan666

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:18 am
my issues include ummmm almost burning down my dorm(s) but who know curtains where flamable blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:31 pm
-giggle- wow I wish i did that but I was in a public school  

himura kiki Yuuki

chubbychan666

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:32 pm
ya i haev always gone to privet schools...untill they kick me out ~smiles sweetly~  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:03 am
rain stoped playing. with the wind blowing her hair she looked to see who called her and saw the girl "oh... im s-sorry" she blushed and looked down "i must be disturbing you"  

oOFuniPuniOo

Cherryliciouse

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:05 am
No your not disturbing me its just i never seen a person who likes the roof top and the wind in there i used to do that untill people start to pick on me doing that any way Hi i'm Yumi the popular girl here  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:27 pm
"the rooftop has been a safe haven for me, at my old school i usually stay i the rooftop until night.. and well they started to make a rumore that it was hunted, but well its just actually me... so i let them have that rumore to have that place... oh!!" rai blushed "sorry, im talking a lot am i?? i'll leave if you want me too"  

oOFuniPuniOo

Cherryliciouse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:06 am
no you dont have to leave well i got to go bye  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items