Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Balance RPing Light, Blood, and Revivle Pack (Wolf RP..OC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Several Octopi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:38 am
"Ooh! Ooh! Tell me how your pack used to be! I wanna know!" Her tail wagged excitedly at the thought of a story.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:42 am
''We used to have plenty of food, you see my pack has a talent of healing animals but since we don't have much food to keep us strong we can't heal animals as well.'' Yohan then noticed a small rabbit. She leaped and pouced on it but she was to slow and it ran in a hole. ''No....'' she muttered starting to dig into the hole.  

DemonPuppyNinja101

Several Octopi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:46 am
Ame looked at the fallen leader in pity. "Here.." she mumbled, scooping a few pawfuls of dirt out before scooping up a rabbit. She set it down so that the leader could have the satisfaction of killing it herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:48 am
''Thanks...'' Yohan mumble from underneth the fur of the thin, small rabbit. She set it down, ''you have it, if it weren't for you I wouldn't have seen this rabbit again.  

DemonPuppyNinja101

Several Octopi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:53 am
"No thank you. I'm full and round. You... Well, I can see your ribs, The rabbit is yours, really." She smiled sadly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:57 am
Yohan looked down at the rabbit she felt guilty eating before her pack. ''I'll be right back.'' She called walking the other way. Yohan came back to camp and set the rabbit infront of one app. ''Go share with the other two.'' She said.  

DemonPuppyNinja101

Several Octopi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:01 am
Ame waited patiently. She was starting to get bored, but it was the least she could do.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:02 am
Yohan returned, ''....Come on...lets continue hunting...''  

DemonPuppyNinja101

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:49 pm
You
Guys
No
More
Rping
Here
If