Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Illegal Racing RP (Male Character Needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manafai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:49 am
He rubbed hisshoulder abit and laughed "Fine, fine, for the sake of the friendship and the sake of eating your new and WAY improved cooking, I won't tease you.... as much. Oh yeah, you left your ride at the ring since you got into mine, right? It's probably confiscated, so how are you gonna get to work? And don't say bus, you'll probably get your a** felt by some old guy"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:06 am
" better than some young martial-arts teacher guy " She teased gently as she ate across the room from him." i dunno though....i'll figure it out "S he said shrugging.  

Saera of the Ninja

Manafai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:30 am
Ishida thought for a bit and could come up with only one solution "Well, it looks like you don't have much of a choice. It's either taking a taxi where it'll probably be busy as hell on the streets or I'll have to drive you through the shortcuts we found for free. Somehow, I don't think the choice is so tough."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:18 pm
She grumbled smiling." yeah yeah i suppose i can ride with you..." She let her green eyes glitter as she smirked at him." who knows maybe i'll drag you inside and you'll...scarrily enough, touch a book ! "  

Saera of the Ninja

Manafai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:43 pm
"Yeah, right. I'll be queen of England before I ever touch a book again. Now hurry up,you still have a job to get to and you can't really go to work at a library with those clothes, can you? You need to get home and get changed"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:03 am
She rolled her eyes and quickly finished. " yeah yeah, well i don't work at the library anymore, i work at My book store..." She took her plate and began washing all the dishes from making breakfast humming to herself.  

Saera of the Ninja

Manafai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:31 am
"Library, bookstores, it's the same thing! A place full of books I would never bother reading! Anyways it's Saturday, why the hell are we even talking about work? We should be going out and doing something, I'm not that kind of guy that's and does nothing, and neither are you!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:26 pm
" yeah well i do have work for like a few hours...and i havent gone out clubbing in a few weeks " She said running a hand over her hair absently.  

Saera of the Ninja

Manafai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:09 pm
"Clubbing? Sounds interesting, I don't think I got to do it that much, but I'll be the gentleman and let you choose what to do. I'm open for anything, as long as nothing we might regreat later happens"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:46 pm
She raised an eyebrow." no no, you tell me what you like to do for fun besides racing obviously "S he said smiling and watching the boy.  

Saera of the Ninja

Manafai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:11 am
"Other than racing? That's a tough one... Well, sometimes I like to go back to our old kindergarten and just look at flashbacks of the old days when we were young and stupid, kids would pick on you and I'd have to be your knight on a white horse... But if you tellanyone I swear to god I'll kill you!"
He turned back from the embrrassment, thinking Sara is probably gonna laugh about him being so touchy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:45 am
Sara smiled and ruffled his hair gently." yeah yeah ....thanks though...for being my knight in shining armor....all the way through school ...you still do it " She said her smiled a tad nostalgiac.  

Saera of the Ninja

Manafai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:01 am
He pulled Sara onto the couch to sit next to him "If I wouldn't, nobody would. We were both not too popular. Roudy, violant, but somehow graded well. I still remember someome spread rumors they saw us kiss. We had to be there for each other."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:06 pm
She chuckled." then the rumors that we were a couple, i was pregnant, and you weren't the father....i swear i think our friendship scared them "S he said giggling as shehugged him tight.  

Saera of the Ninja

Manafai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:32 am
he hugged her back and stared at an old picture of them on the day they won their first race together "Those were some fun days, I almost wonder how they're all doing. Anyways, getting nostalgic is fun but it's no way to spend saturday. I say we go out and have fun! BUT IT'S NOT A DATE!"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff