Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Yuri parner? Can I have one? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manafai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:21 am
The next day, Lucy woke up, grumpy as always ""Ah.... I hate getting up in the morning..." But she remembered she was going with Sera to school todayand got energized immediatly. She got herself brushed, bathes and clothed within 15 minutes and made a dash towards Seras house. As she made it to Seras house, got inside quietly and snuck herself into Seras room, who was still sleeping Ahh... She's cute, too cute, I CAN'T TAKE IT!! She gave her a soft kiss on the cheek, not knowing if she hopes Sera would keep sleeping or if she hopes Sera'll wake up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:22 pm
"Hmn." Seraphina waved a hand vaguely, not opening her eyes. "Five more minutes...Whittington..." Her common sense told her that the only thing that would wet her cheek in the morning was her cat, but his tongue wasn't rough this morning. She hazily opened one eye, then opened both, blinking.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

Manafai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:43 am
Lucy giggled, Sera's morning daze was funny "Good morning, sleeping cutie, it's time for school. While you're at it, who's whittington?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:29 am
"Hm..." Seraphina sat up drowsily. "OK, I'll get up..." So she did. She slipped off her bed and undressed, pulling on underclothes quickly and found her school uniform, getting dressed in the miniskirt, blouse, and blazer, then fumbling with her tie. And she hadn't even brushed her hair yet. Oh, man...  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

Manafai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:02 pm
Lucy was shocked in how much of a daze Sera was. She actually changed her clothes in front of Lucy, and she still didn't brush her hair. "Wait right here! You're not going to school like that!" Lucy grabbed Sera by her boobs and pulled her back into her room That's a nice bust! "Seriously, your hairs a mess... I'll get it fixed for you" She grabbed a come and started brushing untill Seras hair was nice and smooth "There, all done! Now we can have breakfast and get going! By the way aren't you're parents home? It's awfully quiet"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:38 pm
"Eh...!" Sera blushed as Lucy grabbed her by the bust and pulled her back to brush her hair. "Um, no, they're not home right now."  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

Manafai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:14 am
"Ohh.... Are they ever home? Oh well I'm sure they'll be here when we get back! Now let's get breakfast and hurry up! It's my first day in school since last year!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:45 am
"Eh? Breakfast? But we're already going to be late!" Seraphina pointed at the clock that said it was way later than it should have been.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

Manafai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:44 pm
It's ok, it's ok, a breakfast is much more important tha ngetting to school on time, after all, what's the point of going if you hardly have any strengh to think? Especially a sleepy head like you!" She went downstairs and got started on making breakfast, even thogh it wasn't her own house "I'll just quickly make omelette(spell check?) and we'll get going" She broke a couple of eggs, spilled a bit of soy oil on a frying pan and fried the eggs for a few minutes "Ok, breakfast is ready" she took a plate and slid the omelette off the frying pan onto the plate "Here you go, careful though, it's still a bit hot"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:52 pm
Seraphina did her best to not eat it all at once in her haste, and she kept glancing at the clock. "Ugh, the second bell already rung...I might as well just stay home and call in sick..." The second bell had rung 20 minutes ago, and it was a 20 minute walk. Even if she went now, she'd get 10 minutes of first period.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

Manafai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:08 am
Lucy just looked at Sera with a happy smile, carefree as always "Just say your alarm clock wasn't set right, it's not lying, is it? And it's not like you've got perfect attendence, everyone are late now and then to school, but if you're in such a rush we can just go now"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:02 pm
"I'd end up being 40 minutes late if I left now. 'My alarm clock was messed up' might not quite cut it, especially with Ms. Power as my teacher..." Seraphina bit her lip, worrying insessantly.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

Manafai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:41 am
Lucy was shocked at thesoundof that name "Power?! Did you just say Ms. Power?! Oh my god, the woman is my neighbor! We're in really good relations, I'm sure I can get you through, so stop worrying already!" Lucy cleared the dish and went to the front door "Now then, I say we make a run for it, or it'll be more than just 40 minutes late!" With that said, she quickly left out and started running towards Sera's school.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:50 pm
((Um...you mean Seraphina's school?))

Seraphina had no choice but to follow. "You're on good terms with that witch? She's horrible to the class! If anyone's late, she humiliates them in front of the entire class! She's a demon!"  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

Manafai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:14 am
((ah, right, thanks for the correction, got it fixed now))
"That's only when she's a teacher! In truth, she's practically my guardian since I live by myself right now she really looks after me sometimes, that wouldalsoexplain how I managed toknockout that old pervert yesterday" Lucy loved thefeeling of running like a little girl, it's beena while since she felt such excitement andsheowned it allto Seraphina.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff