Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Lovely Poison Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:44 pm
Damien threw on a jacket and walked out, locking the door behind him. He sighed as he listened to her and walked down the stairs. "Relax, I'm coming." This was going to be hell for him. He never shopped with a girl before, but he could already feel like he was going to dread this.

"I'm just treating you nice because that's the way I am...I'm not the kind of person who judge."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:53 pm
"It seems most humans are like, tending to judge others without getting to know them." she thought back on the one young woman who summoned her. She was been bullied by both boys and girls in her high school and wanted to end it all. So her book appeared before the young woman and granted her wish. But she was so innocent that she didn't kill her off instantly of draining her completely. Her parents didn't care about what happened to the daughter nor did anyone else, she was alone in the human world.

So she treated her like a lover, and tried to give her as much joy as possible. Loving her and lightly feeding off her sweet energy. But the bullying went to far and the young woman was found dead and no one knew who killed her.

Alexiel could still remember that taste of uncontrollable rage as she devoured all who helped in the process of killing that pure human. By her actions, she was sentenced into that hellhole of a cage. While the humans called that incident, as some sort of killing virus. Alexiel didn't care, she still enjoyed watching the fallen souls of those murderers in hell, continuously roasted for all eternally.

"You kind of remind me of this one human girl I knew." she said this with just a slight hint of sadness in her voice. But just as quickly, it disappeared with a light smile. "So do you have anyone that you wish for me to kill or devour under your command?" she teased.  

Goddess_nataku

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:15 pm
Damien paused for a moment as he detected that small moment of sadness in her voice. He spoke softly, "Alexiel...I'm not like other humans...I promise I won't judge you." He looked deep into her eyes, "Also...you don't need to mask your feelings around me. I can see through your masks."

He walked beside her, "I'm sure I don't want you to kill anyone...I would like to have you around for a while."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:32 pm
The shirt she was wearing was rather large and slipped off one shoulder, baring it slightly as huffs under her breath. "I'm sorry to point this out Master, but I'm a demon. I'm a succubi demon whose suposed to feed off you sexually or otherwise. Why would you want me to have you around for while?"

She points over towards a nearby church. "You should have quickly ran over to that church and should have prayed for protection or something. Isn't that what you humans do when they think evil is around? Pray to a god you never met, hear or saw?"

Looking away, pulling up the shoulder of her shirt to help cover her bare shoulder but to no avail she muttered. "Thank you."

What is with this human? He's doing everything that humans usually would never do! Especially when faced with a demon who could kill them at any moment and not cry over it. Rolling her eyes at the thought she nudged him with her hip. "Lets stop talking about me and lets start talking about you. I have no idea who you are or what kind of person you are. Or the reasoning of even been curious about summoning a demon or tapping in the dark arts when you don't even have a smidgen of revenge in your entire body."

Looking at one of the nearby small shops they were walking by she pouts slightly at his reflection in the window.

"I'm not even going to mention about you not wanting to kill yourself either, cause the feeling isn't there. Your a strange human, and I it feels like there's still more to you."  

Goddess_nataku

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:51 pm
He smiled at her, slightly liking how she seemed to get angry over his behavior. "Let's just say I'm a curious human being. I would like to experience a lot of things, no matter how unusual."

He pushed her gently into one of the shops, "Please behave Alex. I don't wan't to be kicked out of a store."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:30 pm
"Telling a demon to behave? Well that's just rich." she laughs lightly as she lets him guide her into one of the small clothing stores. "You'll have to pick my clothes. I really don't know the whole trend going on here with humans. I might pick something that they wouldn't like or anything." she teased.

She was already eyeing the rack of short black pleated skirts, inching towards them. Wearing such a skirt would show off her legs nicely, as long as she didn't choose to bend down to pick something up. Oh yeah, she needed to buy underwear. She couldn't wear a skirt with nothing beneath it.  

Goddess_nataku

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:43 pm
He could almost read her mind as he saw her move. God....why me? He knew exactly where this would be going. And he didn't enjoy it one bit. He spoke softly to her, hoping; no praying that no one would hear them. "We need to shop for underwear, don't we?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:56 pm
She looks up at him, as innocently as she could. "Well.. I'm not wearing any underwear right now.. But I usually don't..but I don't think it would be a good idea not wearing any if I want to wear that shirt black skirt right?" She continues to hold the innocent pose as a few men heard this nearby and their jaws drop open.

Their eyes going straight down towards the sweat pants that hung low at her hips, no matter how hard she keeps them up from sliding down. She plucks the short black pleated skirt and eyes it. "I really really want to wear this... Master, do you want me to wear underwear with this?"

The other men heard this question and looked to be ready to jump her at any moment. "Whoops, I mean. Damien." she says his name is a soft purr that almost hinted for something more then just looking for clothes and underwear. Her eyes darken slightly for only him to see at the double meaning if he read clearly into it. She was a demon, what could she say? She can't go against what she is. This was all just too tempting for her.  

Goddess_nataku

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:19 pm
He groaned as he saw the other men looking at her. He knew she was doing this on purpose. He pulled her close to him, hoping the other men would then go away, "I would like it if you worn some underwear." One eyes was over his shoulder, watching the other men. He paused before he smiled and kissed Alex passionately.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:37 pm
Gasping softly in surprise, she wrapped her arms around his neck. Shocked by not only his actions but his heated kiss as she returns the favor. Gasping softly as she pressed herself against him, her lips parting from his passionate kiss as his energy spiked, warming her entire body. It seemed like it didn't effect nor weaken his own as he was kissing her.

Her eyes fluttered closed as she felt like her body couldn't pull away from his as her right leg lifted to seductively drape over his right hip. What a sight this was. A man who looked to be a genius, top of his class and untouchable making out with a woman with fiery red hair in a public place. This was all just too good.  

Goddess_nataku

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:49 pm
He felt her return his kiss and he was shocked at himself. More surprising he didn't felt drained at all. He smiled at her then at the two men that walked away in dispair. He looked back at her, laughing a little, "Come on...let's get some clothes for you now."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:57 pm
"And some underwear" Alexiel teased as she kept her arms draped around his waist for a moment, hugging him, practically purring from the kiss before pulling back and start looking through clothes. She turns and winks at him. "Master can pick out the lingerie since he's the only one who will get to see me wear it." she teased playfully.  

Goddess_nataku

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:15 pm
Damien groaned as he watched her go through some more clothes. This girl is going to be the death of me...that is she doesn't suck me dry of energy first.[/i He walked into another aisle and looked at the prices for some shirts when he heard the front door open again. He was too busy looking at some prices to see two burly guys behind him.

"Hey Damien! Why are you here? Picking some clothes to crossdress in?" One of them, Michael said. The other one Rick laughed as well, "Good one Michael."

Damien groaned, "Come on, I have enough problems without you two around."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:23 pm
Her ears perked up slightly when she heard Damien start to talk to Burly men that she noticed over the rack of clothes she was just glancing at. They definitely weren't his friends from the looks of it. She continued to watch curiously, those two were just stupid monkey's or more like bulking gorilla's. But then it would be an insult for the Gorillas at least. She laughs softly under her breath as she leans slightly forward but still well hidden.

A picture of Damien crossdressing came to mind, and for some reason, she wanted to see him in a dress. 'Easy Access.' she thought with approval, then shook her head of the thought as well as the image. Bad Alexiel, very bad. She'll try and convince him to try that when they were alone.  

Goddess_nataku

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:41 pm
Michael shoved Damien as Rick watched, "So tell us Damien what were you going to get? Maybe a nice skirt?"

Rick looked at a black dress and laughed, "No...I think he was getting this." The two of them laughed as Damien groaned under his breath, "Listen, I don't have the time to mess with you two, so get lost." He turned around and then felt the punch that Michael threw as soon as he wasn't looking.

He pulled herself off of the ground, as Rick kicked him. Rick spoke softly, "Come on Damien, show up what you're going to do." But Damien didn't make any move to fight them off or even defend himself as he took another blow.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff