Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celesti333

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:05 am
ummm. sweatdrop didn't everyone else use to be a noob? i still think im one  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:42 pm
I never acted like a noob when i first started and everyone said:"Is this your second account?" or "Did you happen to get hacked?"

xD funny stuff...i got stuff from people randomly too it freaked me out!  

PulsarMoth

Wheezing Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Reinbow Chi Tea

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:31 pm
Like I said. A noob to me is someone who begs for gold and sends friend requests to people they dont know just to ask them for gold.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:54 pm
There allwayz rapin m3h in the rally!! i hate those dumb asses! also they won't quiet askin m3h for gold, seriously i would want something cool 2 buy myself but i hate askin people for it or gold,there FREAKZ! gonk scream I feel like killing them a*******!! twisted  

ii crazii t3ddy

ii crazii t3ddy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:57 pm
II Hellz Angel II
There allwayz rapin m3h in the rally!! i hate those dumb asses! also they won't quiet askin m3h for gold, seriously i would want something cool 2 buy myself but i hate askin people for it or gold,there FREAKZ! gonk scream I feel like killing them a*******!! twisted
I am dark and light soo..don't get on my bad side hehe sweatdrop twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:21 pm
Well... Wasn't everyone a noob at some point... so you're kinda insulting yourself too... though I still think I'm a noob. =/

GAH!! I know how you feel about them mooching gold off you. I have this one dude who will not stop asking me for gold. >.< It makes me mad!!

Though there are a few noobs that are nice. Though most of them are pretty idiotic. =_= Like... I hate how noobs get on Gaia just to try and find a date even though they don't know the other persons name. I've had that happen to me. Some random noob chick walked up to me and asked me out. I was like WTF no.

xXNeonGreenTearsXx

Sir Elezar

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:30 pm
You said it all...And with everyone saying "We we're all a noob at one point." They know what they were saying...But Gaia was ever so younger...And that get's me to the THEY HUMP YOU RANDOMLY!!! Thing...we didn't do that back when we were ones...And there always cybering...So yeah...Everyone here really raises a point....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:37 pm
Meh. I guess I can say I was a noob when I started. I didn't have the best grammer back then. :/
*shudders*

avalonsThief

Dapper Gekko

9,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:44 pm
I was NEVER a noob... I was a newbie. My sister wouldn't have allowed it. I was raised as a grammar nazi.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:24 am
Same, I really never was a noob. And TSOG explained it in his message, (On accident) Noobs and Newbies are different. Noobs overuse caps lock and have shitty spelling/grammar. Newbies just don't have money.  

Cat Named V

Tipsy Conversationalist

hypokrisis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:08 pm
ii blue_teddy
II Hellz Angel II
I am dark and light soo..don't get on my bad side hehe sweatdrop twisted

noob alert..e isn't the same as 3...3 is a number..learn to type..
and why'd you quote your own post?

don't hate yourself kid  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:05 pm
Hypocrites sure are funny!  

Cat Named V

Tipsy Conversationalist

Pickles And Pretty Ponies

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:26 am
The worst ones are the girls who wear little to no clothing and walk around saying "hey wna cyber?!!11" So annoying. It also bothers me when people use u instead of you. Hence the signature.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:26 am
yeah i hate those noobs..  

kyoya13

TheGreatPumpkinMistress

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:55 pm
i hate lying begging noobs... lately seen a lot around zomg that go around saying they've been hacked and had things like mini angel wings and angelic sash stolen, and if they see u have any good stuff they just won't leave u alone xP
last time i played zomg some random noob came up and said he was hacked and over 10 mil stolen (lmao xD) he kept begging me for gold and pretty much everything i was wearing. he ran off when i was about to report him.  
Hell~~Let the hate begin! >=O

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff