Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
When Your Time Comes, How Would You Choose To Go... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sebastian J Mesonge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:11 pm
(Here's short joke then my answer) A man is at the gates of heaven and the man in front of him is flipping through a book. "Sir I don't see any good records of you doing anything good or heroic in this, you are more or less Hell material."
The man, slightly worried, says "But what about that time I saw a young girl getting raped by a biker gang and I threw a rock at the gang's leader?"
The judge man: "Amazing! When did this take place?"
Man: "Oh a couple minutes ago" ^^ ouch.

I'd like to end up doing something like that. But with a baseball bat, instead of a rock and getting the girl out of that mess. (I.e. distract, she runs, I dieded ><)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:34 pm
On my own, somewhere like a beach or wood. Somewhere that's devoid of most signs of civilization, quiet...preferably at night or early morning. I'd like to just fall asleep by a small campfire, wrapped up in a blanket and not wake-up, very peaceful, on my own; no one there to cry or get upset because I'm gone.

I'd like an open-air cremation as well; people wearing all black and/or crying would be banned. I want a celebration of my life, not a funeral where people get upset. I'd want my ashes scattered in several different places that have a special place in my heart for one reason or another. I don't want to be buried in a dead tree under 6 feet of earth. I want to be free.  

broken_joker

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:30 am
Before, I thought I wanted to die in a heroic act, but now i feel different. I wish i would fall asleep eternally, just go calmly with no fuss and i hope it's not after a long sickness.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:44 pm
I personally believe that death is a total blackout. No more thoughts, feelings or consciousness forever. Personally I could not care less if my corpse were to be dumped into septic tank then eaten by gerbils... nasty gerbils.  

the_underworks

vincejustvince

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:01 pm
I want to die playing the accordion.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:47 pm
Freak butterfly attack.  

j3ll0_m0nk3y

High-functioning Shapeshifter

17,000 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:52 pm
I just remembered how I wanted to die, its been years since I thought about this.

When I feel I have lived a full life I want to get together with a bunch of people who also want to die, so we can all play a big game of chainsaw tag.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:07 pm
Digital Malevolence
I just remembered how I wanted to die, its been years since I thought about this.

When I feel I have lived a full life I want to get together with a bunch of people who also want to die, so we can all play a big game of chainsaw tag.
Not grenade toss? sad  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:16 pm
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence

Not grenade toss? sad
That wouldn't be as fun, or brutal. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:26 pm
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence

Not grenade toss? sad
Ah.

Can't you just have them pull their flesh of with tongs, and who's ever done first "wins"?  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:19 pm
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence

Not grenade toss? sad
Ah.

Can't you just have them pull their flesh of with tongs, and who's ever done first "wins"?
That sounds like it wouldn't be too much fun...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:41 pm
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence

Not grenade toss? sad
Ah.

I can't think of many things that are simple and fun. sweatdrop  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:24 pm
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence

Not grenade toss? sad
Ah.

I can't think of many things that are simple and fun. sweatdrop
chainsaw tag!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:25 pm
in a forst with my crow and my cat as the watcher as I die i wish to fly just once  

spellman_shiva

I heart Insanity

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:14 pm
drowning =3  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff