Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Werewolf/Vampire/Demon/Angel Role Plays
Vampires and Werewolfs(Accepting now) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mari_Shade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:17 pm
About 20 minutes later the rain softened and a cool mist started forming around the cave as Dim walked in carrying a sack over her shoulder. "Let's see what we can make of this and the food we still have." she said dumping the sack on the ground. Hundreds of every size and color fell out of the bag. "Your better at the cooking thing than me. What do you think? I already eat some of each kind of berry so I know non of them are poisonous." Dim said with a smile as she got her bag and sat down by the berries. She started taking out bread, raw meat, water, rice, and blood packages.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:04 pm
((Sorry I haven't posted in like forever. So can anyone tell me what's happening?))  

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Mari_Shade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:08 pm
((lol, nothing really. It's still only Dim and Aluu who have actually posted too much. At the moment Dim and Aluu are in a cave talking about dinner. They just finished an assassination; it is night.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:38 pm
Sighing, Aluu began to look through the food and once she was done, she sniffed the berries. "I don't know about you, but i feel like a fresh meal. Do you wish to hunt with me or would you like a cooked meal? I can cook your dinner and then hunt after," she stood up and streched as she spoke.
She took a breath, breathing through her nose, and cringed. "I smell a werewolf close by," she smirked. "Don't like the smell but i'm sure the blood tatse better than any small animal you would find in this forrest." Aluu bared her fangs for a quick moment then turned to look at her friend, Dim.  

Azula Mai 101

Mari_Shade

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:40 pm
Dim smirked, "Tempting but I think I'll just stick with leftovers for tonight. I'm too tired to go hunting at the moment. Go on ahead, I can make something myself, I'm not totally handy-caped at food." Dim said with laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:38 pm
Aluu couldn't help but laugh too. "Ok," she said. "But if you get food poisoning then don't blame me. See you later." She dashed out of the cave, letting her nose guide her to her next victim. That werewolf doesn't know what's coming for them, she thought to herself as she ran through the trees.

((i think we will need another person now...don't you think??))  

Azula Mai 101

Mari_Shade

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:31 pm
((Yea. I'll ask around my on my other rp guild and see if anyone wants to help us out. XP))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:30 pm
((gud thinking...i mite try n pm some of the werewolves here n see if they want to join in yet))  

Azula Mai 101

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:41 pm
November sniffed around the desolate area. It had been a long time since she showed herself, but she still kept in wolf form for the time being. The world itself seemed desolate, and she wondered if everyone had killed themselves. Not that it mattered much to her. Still, to her surprise, she finally caught a scent. Curious as to what it was, she began following it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:41 pm
Aluu stopped to sniff the air once more, the scent of the werewolf was stronger now. "Yes," she said to herself. "My victim is closer than expected." She began to run through the forest again, only to find herself breaking through a small clearing to where the huge, wolf stood. It was only meters from her but she could see it was a female. She sniffed the air and turned away in disgust. The smell was revolting. Aluu turned her head back to the werewolf and smiled. "Didn't think you survived November. Guess you were lucky. Though it is a pitty that you won't survive tonight," as she spoke, she bared her fangs at November.  

Azula Mai 101

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:44 am
"Still singing the same old song hmn? Isn't that the same tune you sang when we met the last time? I do recall letting you live that time. Then again I never took plesaure in taking the blood of small children. The others of your clan were a casualty, they came to us wanting blood, so we fought back. You know this as well as I." Her golden yellow eyes looked Aluu up and down, she had grown since the last time they met. Though in all honesty, she hadn't expected to see the young vampire here.

She drew her lips back into what looked to be a smile, showing off her fangs in the process. It had been a rainy night the first time she met Aluu, and she had to give the girl credit, even back then she was strong. Though the fight had ended with more of a draw before they parted ways. Members of both of their clans and families had come under attack during their battle.

She turned her head up more to get a better look at the girl. "I really didn't come here to fight little one. I'm looking for the stone. The one who took it is still out there, and unless it is found all that will happen is more bloodshed, and that is something I've seen to much of. Do you not agree? Or do you enjoy watching your own members die?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:25 pm
Aluu rolled her eyes. "Don't you know how much I hate this war? My song has changed November. Last time I met I sang my mother's melody, don't you remeber? My tune is different this time. Hatred seems to be i more stronger emotion right now," as she spoke she held up her mother's necklace. Since Dim Storm had killed the last member of the pack that had killed her parents and destoryed her village, she didn't wish to part with the necklace. It seemed like the last thing she had left in this world, except for Dim. The only friend she could really trust with anything. "I'll give you some advice young werewolf. The one you took that stone is neither Blood nor Silver. Dim has found soom strange tracks left in the dirt soon after the stone was taken. I was with her and those tracks were fresh and smelled nothing like a werewolf. Every vampire knows that you can't survive much longer without that stone and every werewolf knows that too. Dim traced the sent and it lead to sacred grounds, were the stone is kept. Maybe you should wait until I hunt then I will take you to Dim. She will decide your fate werewolf,"on speaking the last sentence, Aluu began walking back into the forrest, searching for her prey.  

Azula Mai 101

Mari_Shade

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:08 am
Dim tensed at the sent of vampire and werewolf together. "What are you up to Aluu?" she asked staring out into the fog. She shook her head and popped a blood covered berry into her mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:41 pm
Well that was good news to sy the least. But the thought of someone deciding her fate left her with a horrible taste in her mouth. "I dare say that I am the one who chooses my own fat Aluu. I m sure you know the importance of that. Though I am relieved to hear those words. I always knew you weren't as foolish as the others. I could always smell it on you."

She stretched her body out, she had been walking for days.
Still, I love taking a chnce, so I'll follow behind you, but keep to the shadows until I am needed. IO really do need some rest and I appologize for your clan. We've all lost something precious to us here."  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:10 pm
Aluu pondered what had been said for a moment before saying, "Hope you can keep up." she dashed into the trees, in search of fresh blood.
I hope Dim isn't angry at me, she thought.

After finally finding something worth killing, she lead the way back to the cave. She called a few times, waiting for an answer. "Dim! Oh, Dim Storm! We have a guest. Panda?! Where are you?" She began to worry when there wasn't an istant reply from her best friend.  
Werewolf/Vampire/Demon/Angel Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff