Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
The progress thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I be me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:49 pm
End of week two for I be me:

Weight loss:1 kilo last two weeks

Feeling:I just ate noodles, noodles are bad,

Goal for the week:errr...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:52 pm
End of week eight for Fuzzykit

-Weight loss: None.

-Feeling:*Jumps up and down on chemistry and biology past papers*

Any fitter? Yush, have been walking lots, go me. domokun whee

-Additional notes: I'm now hovering, dammit. I'm finding it really hard to lose any weight at the moment. >_<  

Fuzzykit

I be me

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:13 am
End of week three-four for I be me:

Damnit,
I forgot to do this last week

Weight loss:I put on .9kilos last week, lost 1.2 this week

Feeling:I dont know, kinda giggly I guess

Goal for the week:to do stuff, errrr, they tried to make me think of a goal thing at weightwatchers this week, and I thaught of nothing then either
and I wounder why my weight flctuates soo much  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:06 pm
End of week nine for Fuzzykit

-Weight loss: None. sweatdrop

-Feeling:*same as last week, only with oretty much every subject barring music*

Any fitter? See last week.

-Additional notes: My tarot cards told me that I need to improve my eating habits. o.O *Hides*  

Fuzzykit

Fuzzykit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:53 pm
Okay, this is Fuzzykit starting again because my last diet went to pot. However the past few weeks I've been doing very well after I decided 'no more'.

Week 1: Lost 5lb.

Week 2: Lost 2lb.

Week 3: Lost 5lb.

I'm feeling much better about myself- I still have quite a way to go yet, but I'm feeling a little better.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:41 pm
Begining of week one fo DK

weight loss:none xd

feeling:from 1 to 10= 7 good and motivated.Not too much thou

any fitter?:no

goals for this weekGo to swiming classes, buy healthy stuff at the supermarket, walk and/or run 28 miles, work out at the gym.  

DKMaester

Fuzzykit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:04 am
Week 4: Lost 2lb. Very pleased, considering it's that time of the month where I usually can't avoid gaining a alittle weight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:13 pm
Week 5: Lost 3lb. Am now 3lb away from my floor (the weight which I've never gone under in years). Yay! Keep on truckin'...  

Fuzzykit

Scarlet Sayuri

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:21 pm
weight loss? none. but I at least know what I weigh. time to change it.

feeling: I was at Knott's Berry Farm yesterday .. and I wanted to ride the wave-swinger .. the little swings that lift up and fly you around in a circle. weight limit: 230. I'm about 5 pounds under, and yet I couldn't fit comfortably in the seat. I've never had that happen before, and I was VERY upset with myself. I don't want that to EVER happen again.

goals for the week: I don't have to worry too much about activity, since I'm going to be walking around several amusement parks, but I want to make sure I drink plenty of water, since I have the tendancy of getting too hot and sunburnt.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:39 pm
Week 6: Lost 2lb. One pound away from the floor.

We can do this, people!  

Fuzzykit

Fuzzykit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:47 pm
Made a mistake- I lost 1lb last week, and 3lb away from my floor.

Week 7: Lost 1lb (now I'm 2lb away from my floor).. Am very pleased because I've been eating four times as much as normal (normal being slice of toast for breakfast and a few tablespoons of salad for lunch and dinner, with a few apples here and there) because of a physically strenuous week. I was only aiming to maintain my weight this week, but I managed to lose a pound. Go me!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:24 am
Week 8: Maintained weight. Darn.

Keep on truckin'...  

Fuzzykit

Aeren
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:42 am
i think that i'm going to start all over with my progress, because I've been such a slacker.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:45 am
Keep trying, dudette- this is my second attempt from when I first joined the guild, too. ^_~

Week 9: Lost 2lb. YAAAAAY! I'm now at my floor weight, and halfway towards my preliminary target weight. Am also beginning to fit into some size ten clothes (though I'm still really a size 12 and it looks better on me in most cases). I'm still pretty chubby though, and I've got to take care not to relax now that I'm at a crucial point.

Next week I'm going to the Sidmouth folk festival. Lots of fun, friends, and FOOD. God help me. >_< I'm going to be realistic, and hope to just maintain my weight next week. I won't be upset if I don't lose anything- heck I'm not going to try for that week. I'll gain up to 2lb at the most, but that's a worst-case scenario- I'm also going to be running aorund a lot, dancing and playing music and the like. So hopefully that'll balance out some.  

Fuzzykit

Papple

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:00 am
Ok, I'm starting this up late so I onyl have strict records of the last few weeks:

July 17-23= 209- 206.5
July 24- 30=205.5-201
July 31-August 6= 203

gonk  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games