Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ceveo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:40 pm
Suddenly he was bolted back to the real world as he finished the mental report of the halls and looked around, "Uhhh I get the distinct feeling I missed something....when did you all get here?" Seriously as clueless as he could be he seems slightly starltled to see them there.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:05 pm
Amaya blinked over to the other girl that was now padding up to them. She couldn't help but smile just a little more, taking a small liking to her already. " Kumiko?..nice to meet you I am Amaya"

"Amaya is it? Nice to meet you 3nodding , is this is your first year here?"

Amaya nodded, " yes it is actually...what about...." she was going to say 'you' but was distracted for a moment noticing the girl that brushed by her. Watching her for a moment before turning back to Kumiko. " Do you know her?"  

Jude_Lawrence

TacoGirl133

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:13 pm
Xannieh
KamioMisuzu
Xannieh
Amaya blinked over to the other girl that was now padding up to them. She couldn't help but smile just a little more, taking a small liking to her already. " Kumiko?..nice to meet you I am Amaya"

"Amaya is it? Nice to meet you icon_3nodding.gif , is this is your first year here?"

Amaya nodded, " yes it is actually...what about...." she was going to say 'you' but was distracted for a moment noticing the girl that brushed by her. Watching her for a moment before turning back to Kumiko. " Do you know her?"

"The girl who just walked by? Can't say I do, I havn't meet that many people so far sweatdrop "  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:14 pm
Yoshaki
Suddenly he was bolted back to the real world as he finished the mental report of the halls and looked around, "Uhhh I get the distinct feeling I missed something....when did you all get here?" Seriously as clueless as he could be he seems slightly starltled to see them there.

"Heh heh, you seemed a lil spaced out 3nodding What's you name? Meh is Kumiko 3nodding "  

TacoGirl133

Jude_Lawrence

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:30 pm

"The girl who just walked by? Can't say I do, I havn't meet that many people so far sweatdrop "

" Ah..okay..." Amaya blinks away for a moment to the direction to where there girl had gone before looking back at the 'noisy' boy that she had ran into as well nodding a greeting to him but not wanting to interrupt Kumiko.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:42 pm
Xannieh
KamioMisuzu
Xannieh
KamioMisuzu
Xannieh

"Amaya is it? Nice to meet you icon_3nodding.gif , is this is your first year here?"

" Ah..okay..." Amaya blinks away for a moment to the direction to where there girl had gone before looking back at the 'noisy' boy that she had ran into as well nodding a greeting to him but not wanting to interrupt Kumiko.

"heh heh, so Amaya, what classes are you taking? meh is taking all those boring standard class, but meh is happy that meh is taking cooking class 3nodding Thats bout the only thing I'm good at 3nodding , arg there I go rambling on about myself, so tell me more about you sweatdrop "  

TacoGirl133

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:51 pm
*Rin unpacks in her room* I wonder if I'll get a roommate *She says to herself and walks out the door*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:47 pm

"heh heh, so Amaya, what classes are you taking? meh is taking all those boring standard class, but meh is happy that meh is taking cooking class 3nodding Thats bout the only thing I'm good at 3nodding , arg there I go rambling on about myself, so tell me more about you sweatdrop "[/quote

Amaya blinks for a moment at the rambling girl before laughing softly. " There is alot to tell about me..as far as classes, just the normal. Though I am really looking forward to Biology.." Studying the girl for a moment she couldn't help but say afterwards, " I'm sure your better at more then just cooking..."

Jude_Lawrence

Disgruntled Minion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:07 pm
After finishing a chapter in her book Safaia sat up and stretched. She wondered what was going on out in the hallway and she walked out of her room to see what was going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:11 pm
Yoshaki
"hi! my name's Yuriko....are you new here??" she asked even though she already new the answer......  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TacoGirl133

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:33 pm
Xannieh
KamioMisuzu

"heh heh, so Amaya, what classes are you taking? meh is taking all those boring standard class, but meh is happy that meh is taking cooking class 3nodding Thats bout the only thing I'm good at 3nodding , arg there I go rambling on about myself, so tell me more about you sweatdrop "

Amaya blinks for a moment at the rambling girl before laughing softly. " There is alot to tell about me..as far as classes, just the normal. Though I am really looking forward to Biology.." Studying the girl for a moment she couldn't help but say afterwards, " I'm sure your better at more then just cooking..."

"heh heh, not really, I frequently catch things on fire cause I loos track of time while cooking, lol sweatdrop well meh has too go now, seeya tommarow" *Runs off in the direstion she came from*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:21 am
Still a little in shock he looked at the girls and began a slow losing of his wits, "Uhhh my name is um.....Jake yeah thats it. Um...And yeah I am pretty new here. Err...I was just getting to know the place right now, just recently, what I was doing." He nervously laughed and started to try to walk off.  

Ceveo

Jude_Lawrence

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:21 pm
Yoshaki
Still a little in shock he looked at the girls and began a slow losing of his wits, "Uhhh my name is um.....Jake yeah thats it. Um...And yeah I am pretty new here. Err...I was just getting to know the place right now, just recently, what I was doing." He nervously laughed and started to try to walk off.

Laughing softly Amaya watching Kumiko hurry off before blinking back at the boy who was brushing past her, " Jake you said? Nice to meet you " She also noticed the other girl standing there, glancing at her sideways a bit having seen her around before but not knowing her name.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:05 pm
Xannieh
Yoshaki

Laughing softly Amaya watching Kumiko hurry off before blinking back at the boy who was brushing past her, " Jake you said? Nice to meet you " She also noticed the other girl standing there, glancing at her sideways a bit having seen her around before but not knowing her name.
"Heh heh I can only hope so occasionally my brain will just shut down when a cute girl talks to...me..." in the last words of his mindless babyling from his brain shutting down did he realize that he might of said something stupid.  

Ceveo

Jude_Lawrence

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:39 pm
Laughing softly Amaya watching Kumiko hurry off before blinking back at the boy who was brushing past her, " Jake you said? Nice to meet you " She also noticed the other girl standing there, glancing at her sideways a bit having seen her around before but not knowing her name."Heh heh I can only hope so occasionally my brain will just shut down when a cute girl talks to...me..." in the last words of his mindless babyling from his brain shutting down did he realize that he might of said something stupid.

Amaya slowly blinks at him before shaking her head a little, " you really are a strange one aren't you? Cute but strange..." Then with a smile she took a step back, " not that strange is bad of course, anyway I'm off to look for the cafeteria I hope to talk to you again." Giving a nod to the other girl there, Amaya turns to pad away down the hall. Glancing at the girl who had stepped out of her room, the one that had brushed by her ealier.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff