Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Mistletoe~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:42 am
He sighed as eh sat on the counter. "I don't know...Because she'll probab ly key my car trash my house, ect, I'm affraif of her.." he whisperd shaken slightly as he brought her down behind the counter, sitting her in his lap he smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:04 am
Amanda chuckled "She's not scary...just take her blowdryer and poodle away" she smirked and got up off him. "I gotta close up"  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:55 am
Shadow stood up, smiling he took the key from his pocket and walked over to the doors, locking them, he smiled as he stood on the outside, waving good bye he pretended to walk away. He opend them again. "Come on'." He said impatently as he tapped his foot agains't the cold hard cement steps.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:52 pm
Amanda chuckled and grabbed her coat and ran to catch up.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:14 pm
He smiled at her, "hey let's say you and eye, go back to my house and we can eat something there." He said smiling as he put his arm around her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:31 am
Amanda nodded. "sounds awsome.." she smiled as she tied the jacket strings as she walked with him.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:07 pm
He sighed as he hissed at the sun. "Shadow." He said giggling as he bit her hand. "Furity." He whisperd. "Sorry my fiences a b***h."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:52 am
Amanda giggled. "DOnt be sorry..I just feel bad for your future kids..." Smiles softly.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:02 am
"Future kids? With that hoe? I don't think so!" He said laughing softly as he hugged her. "Maybe with Fruity, yes yes that sound sbliss." His face turned red as he stopped thinking aloud.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:24 pm
Amanda blushed red. SHe chuckled "You can't...Shadows engaged to the she-devil...." she chuckled and hugged him back.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:15 pm
"Shadow can to, shadow will just, kill the she-devil...Unforuntily...He'll later meet her in hell." He said sadly as he looked over at her, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:36 pm
She luaghed. "and how do you suppose you will?" she chuckled. "You cant have children with Fruity..if you cant catch her.." she smiled and ran off,they were in the park and it was snowing.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:26 pm
Matty rolled hsi eye's dully as h ran after her, tacklign her to the ground. "You know how in camp, I said I couldn't run and s**t...i loved to lie.." He said smirking, in all reality he'd been extreamly good at sports, he just dind't like them.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:22 pm
Amanda luaghed. "Yeah I know..Like that time you saved my but from faling in the lake"  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:06 am
He grinned and gave her his classifc thumbs up, flipping up his hook he smiled. "Yeah, touching your bum wasn't that fun you little brat." He said putting her a head lock and rubbing her hair around a bit, smirking.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff