Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
- A Long Goodbye to Fattie McFatterson Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:22 pm
I think it's cool that you take all the body shots. I'm thinking of doing it once a week or month too XD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:25 pm
You're looking great! (the pictures weren't up when I posted XD)  

Starlurk

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:10 pm
Haha, yeah, I edit my posts a lot xd Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:14 pm

What I ate today:
- An alfredo lean cuisine with 1 slice of bread

- A salad with chicken, tomato, green pepper, onion, cheddar/mozzarella,
n a bit of ranch

- A small bit of broccoli/cheese/potato soup

Exercise: Waitressing from 5-9:45 ish

WiiFit Age: 19

Kasumi Kama

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:56 pm

What I ate today:
- An alfredo lean cuisine with 1 slice of bread

- A sloppy joe with cheddar that I blotted to get all the grease away ><, 100 calorie snack pack of Cheetos

- A slice of pepperoni stuffed crust pizza. I really didn't want to eat this..but..it was there..and.. and.. I couldn't resist. Stuffed crust is my favorite. ._.

Exercise: Self: Bikini Ready, Fast! workout video, 414 calories on DDR

WiiFit Age: 18

So after I ate that stuffed crust pizza, I went to DDR and burned 400 calories. So that slice is almost gone... almost. 60 more calories and it would have been like I didn't even eat it. Buuut.. oh well.

Crazy how one slice of pizza is 460 calories. -.- I can eat one of my whole lean cuisines for about 1/2 that amount.. >_>

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:32 pm
Ah your doing great I saw the updated pictures! ^=^  

Full BodyCast

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:33 pm

Thankies! ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:33 pm
Whoa, I didn't post anything yesterday! Wow xd So I will just post it now.

Yesterday:

- Lunch: A turkey/cheddar sandwich

- Dinner: 2 thin porkchops, a small bit of noodles (apparently someone ate like, ALL of them before I got home, and left me two forkfulls.. >_>), corn, 2 slices of bread. I was starving after work. xd

-Snacks: Two 100-calorie cheetos packs

Exercise: Waitressing from 5-11:45... Usually I'm out of there by 10:15. Except yesterday, like 3 freaking tables came in within the last half hour..god.. when people do that, I just wonder what they're thinking. It's like, do you have no common sense? If a RESTAURANT is closing within an hour, you shouldn't go in. -.- And then the vacuum broke, I had to hokey the entire freaking floor. evil That was a freaking workout in itself...

Today:

What I ate:
- Lunch: A parmesan lean cuisine with TWO slices of bread (Whoops...I really wanted bread, though. xD)

- Dinner: Mock chicken leg with potatoes, ketchup

- Snack: Bowl of noodles, broccoli w/ ranch

Exercise:
- Uh, speed cleaning! xD My room is kind of a mess, so I'm cleaning really fast, and basically jogging between each thing I need to pick up... and I'm actually working up a sweat as I do it. But I plan on doing real exercise later. whee

- Self: Bikini Ready, Fast! Workout movie

- About 150 cals on DDR

WiiFit Age: Didn't finish body test, I had a small gain... which is weird, because I had a feeling I was going to when I woke up. I felt it. xD

I never even realized how many freaking calories were in noodles. I hate it, they're my favorite food... but... I can't help but eat them. ._. They even say to try not to eat pasta when you're trying to lose weight.. crying I'm having a really bad night, I think that's why I ate them in the first place; I wasn't hungry. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

Kasumi Kama

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:12 pm

What I ate today:

- Breakfast: A strawberry/banana/orange smoothie, breakfast burrito with eggs, green pepper, tomato, onion, and cheese

- Lunch: Not really anything... like, 10 french fries. xD I didn't want to eat at the waterpark, it was all fried stuffs.

- Dinner: Salmon with parmesan noodles and corn

Exercise: Water park roaming from 1:30-5:30 ish, Self: Slim and Sleek, Fast! workout video, 4 DDR songs in the arcade

WiiFit Age:
I always do this around 2, and I wasn't home at 2, so...none!

Today was funnn! I went to a waterpark with my boyfriend, his dad and sister, and his sister's "little sister" (she's in big brother/big sister.) I wish it had a deeper and bigger pool though, because I like just swimming around - I like waterslides, but I always get water up my nose. ._.

And this dood totally thought he could pwn me in DDR xd He was only playing standard, he couldn't go on heavy even, but he was making all his songs like 1.5x and 2x, and he was telling me to watch out because it was really hard, etc etc. I pwned him in all 4 songs lol Stupid boy.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:56 pm
ha, I've done that before. Good job heart  

Soi Tsuba

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:56 pm

Doesn't it feel awesome? xd

What I ate today:
- Lunch: An alfredo lean cuisine with 2 slices of bread

- Dinner: A chicken salad with onion, g. pepper, tomato, cucumber, and cheddar. Except..I only ate about 1/2...I accidentally poured in too much ranch, and it was like, freakin soupy. It was so disgusting. I don't want a chicken salad ever again. gonk

- Snack: Stuffed crust meat lover's pizza with an orange

Exercise: Walked around shopping for about 3 hours, 400 cals on DDR

WiiFit Age: Didn't do WiiFit today... I'm lacking sad

So I've noticed that I've been getting a little lenient when it comes to this diet, and I don't like it! I need to get back on track, and remind myself that if I don't stick with it, I won't get results... >< But it's hard.

AND DEVAN NEEDS TO STOP BRINGING HOME PIZZA, DAMNIT! I don't even like meat lovers, but I ate it because I love stuffed crust! gonk I'm really, really bad when it comes to resisting my favorite foods. ._. But I went onto DDR and burned 400 cals after I ate it, so I only kept about 100 from the slice..but.. still.. ._. I think another reason I ate it was because I didn't really get my fill at dinner with my nasty salad. >_>

When I was shopping today, I got a bit frustrated. People tell me that they can tell that I'm losing weight, but I can't even go down a pant size yet, even though I've lost almost 15 lbs... it's frustrating, because even though I'm getting these "results," howcome I can't even buy smaller clothes yet? Oo; Maybe I'm just impatient..but... it's really messing with me >< It makes me feel like the whole idea of losing weight is a waste of time - I can't really describe it.

Again, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day..

But as for now, more body shots. I look about the same as my last update with these.

User Image

User Image

User Image

^ Lmao at that work one... xd I always take a shot in my work uniform because the first "before" pictures I ever took, I was in my work uniform.... lessee if I can find em...

BEFORE:

User Image

User Image

Daaamn, definitely not flattering. xD At least I'm not quite that large anymore, although I still have freakin...gorilla arms. vV

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:10 pm
look at your face!!!! You can see how much thinner your face is now~! Woot!

And you say you can't see the difference? psh! heart  

Soi Tsuba

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:54 pm

Thanks so much! I guess I just need reassurance sometimes, because if I get too frustrated... even for small reasons... it all goes downhill from there.

In other news: Yesterday...I actually forgot what I ate! >< There goes my memory again. xd Oh well. I suppose one day of not posting won't hurt. xD But I do remember that I burned 500 calories on DDR!

As for today..wow..e_e I let myself go, but it was Christmas, so I allowed myself to have a treat day. I don't feel bad about it. Although..I must say.. after dinner, I hadn't felt that full in a couple months. I felt like I was gonna get sick. crying

But it was good while I was eating it. And so was the snack food I allowed myself to have @___@ Mmm-mmm.

But eating stuff that wasn't healthy didn't really make me as happy as it used to, so I'm hoping to use this as motivation that even if I eat something that I think will be good... ex, the greasy, fried foods I used to love, I won't like it as much as I used to. This happens every time I get used to healthy foods, which is good. What would I do without oranges? e_e;;

I did exercise a bit today..although.. not much at all. I just did my Self: Bikini Ready, Fast! workout movie. ...So, maybe I burned like, 200 calories with it? Maybe? I dunno.

In more other news: I've been considering getting a pair of skinny jeans, but not because I like the style. With all this freaking snow, I'm SO sick of my pants getting wet, like, up to the knees... and I always try to tuck my flares into my boots, but it just looks really silly. I'd be willing to wear a style that I don't love if it keeps my legs warm and dry >_< I mean, I've worn flare/wide leg all my life..so I'm kind of scared about switching styles, even if it is just for the winter. sweatdrop

But the only thing is, I don't know if they would make my legs look a lot bigger than they actually are. I think in order for anyone to pull off skinnies, you do have to have decent looking legs... but my legs were never a problem area (in my opinion at least? e.e) and I don't have huge calves or anything... nor huge hips. I think my legs are actually about average, believe it or not. Except... short neutral I have quite the short legs.

So my question for you guys: Do you think I could possibly get away with some skinnies for this crazy snow? I'd be willing to bet we have at LEAST 2 feet at the moment...getting more tonight... Vv; Be honest, please!

Pictures that actually show my current legs:

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:34 am
I find I look really weird in Skinny jeans,
because I have a large bust they make me look ...really top heavy XD
plus they cling to my calves.

never know until you try a pair on though!  

Groovy Spleen
Crew

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:05 am
Groovy Spleen
I find I look really weird in Skinny jeans,
because I have a large bust they make me look ...really top heavy XD
plus they cling to my calves.

never know until you try a pair on though!

Yeah, I've seen one of the problems with the skinnies is how it emphasizes the calves. What style of jean do you usually wear? I've heard that bootcut is a really flattering type of cut, even though it's not really what I'm looking for... though I don't think I own a single pair of bootcut jeans.

I was looking for a pair of skinnies to try on the other day..but..I couldn't find any? xd Of course, I just looked in Walmart and Shopko..... whee I think I might end up having to go to Torrid to try some on.. although I don't want to because I'm so cheap and Torrid is so expensive. stressed There's a Kohls and JCPenney in my city, but I looked on the website and they don't carry plus-size skinnies...so..I might be making a trip to Green Bay soon. vV; But I'll be really pissed if I go all the way there, and they don't even have them. They had a ton on the website, though.

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff