Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Second Chances. [Shipwreaked1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:02 pm
She looked up stunned anyone was there, she whiped her face quickly. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." She whisperd as she stood up blushing, she forced a soft smile across her face. "Are you new to town, I haven't seen you around before?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:08 pm
He thought for a moment. "Yeah actually I just moved here from..Tokyo, Japan." He said with a small smile. "Umm is this swing taken?" He asked pointing at the swing next to her.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:31 pm
She smiled. "Really, I always wanted to go there." She said quietly. "Oh no of course not."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:46 pm
He sat down. "Yeah it's a pretty cool place except for those hornets of course, those things i'l kill yea." He said with a small smile. "So why were you crying?"  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:55 pm
She sighed, "this guy, we were going out, he made out with some girl at a party, and were over now and I keep pretending to hate him and try to move on but I never will."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:17 pm
He nodded. "Ohh so you still like this boy?" He said softly. "Well maybe you should talk to him about it and maybe just forgive him, Guys can be idiots sometimes."  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:25 pm
"I love him still...Bit I'm never gonna talk to him again...As much as I love him, I hate him ten times more." She mutterd with a sigh as she leaned her head agains't the swing bar, tears slowly dripping down her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:36 pm
"Well maybe you just need to move on." He said softly, trying not to make things worse. He stood up quickly once he noticed her tears and hugged her from behind.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:26 pm
She slid off the swing so she was standing, she turned around and hugged him tightly, inhaling his clone, her eye's widen. "AIDEN!" She shouted loud and angrily.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:14 pm
He looked down and started to cry softly. "I'm sorry, I just had to find a way to get you to even say hi to me. I just I really didn't mean to do that to you. I do love you the girl meant nothing and she still does. and sure I reached to her but it's because I was drunk, very drunk and I honestly didn't even know up from down." He said as he took a step back. "But you probubly don't care so i'm just ognna go." He said as he started to walk.

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:39 pm
She looked at him, shaking rapidly, she saw him stepping back, she found herself stepping forward, following him, she wanted to turn and run but something drew her to him. "W-why.." She whisperd quietly as her body continued to shake, the tears slowly leaking out.. "Why'd I have to get stuck with a jerke...Who got drunk on the night we were suppoused to go out...And ended up going out with another girl...Why me.." She mutterd as she pulled the necklace off from around her neck. "I don't think I've ever taken it off, not since the day you gave it to me." She thrust it into his hand and turned, begining to walk away.

[[No would be a good time to be all, i wish blah blah blah and send them back to when they were like 14 or something.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:23 pm
He looked at the necklace and held it close to his chest. "I wish this never happened, I wish we could just go back to when it all started." A second later he was standing there, feeling liek a nerd. He licked his teeth feeling braces. "Great. hey wait!" He said bringing out a mirror and looking at himself in it. "How the hell...?"

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:54 pm
Maddy looked around, a strange feeling of Deh Ja Vu coming over her. She shook her head and burried her face in her locker, slowly when no one was looking she crawled inside, she was to late, a boy slammed her loker shut and closed the lock, the bell rang and people ignored her pleas, went to class. "HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE! HELP!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:57 pm
Aiden just happened to be walking down the hallway, looking like the biggest geeky nerd ever. Just then when he heard the scream he was like "Oh wow I know this!" He walked over to the locker and undid the lock quickly. He lifted her out. "Oh Ma- I mean Are you okay?" He asked softly.

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:39 am
She blushed brightly as her tears ran slwoly down her face, it was her first year of highschool and she was terrfied. When she was lifted out she smiled and looked up at the boy infront of her, she was shaking slightly, she had a name tag from the office. She nodded slowly. "Y-y-yeah T-thank you S-sir.." She whisperd quietly , wondering how he knew her combination.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff