Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Your Characters
Get to know your characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:03 pm
Question: "What do you think happens when we die?"

Rae: "I really hope there is life after this one. I lost my parents not long ago in a very tragic car crash and......

*Rae tries to fight back the tears but can't and begins to sob uncontrollably. Randy walks over and begins to comfort her.*

Question: "If you had your own theme song, what would it be and why?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:37 pm
If you had your own theme song, what would it be and why?
Name: R (That's all you need to know.)
Appearence: wild dark brown almost black hair, grey eyes, well, much like L.
"I Want Candy! I just can't seem to get enough of the stuff! I developed this strange addiction soon after I woke up from a coma I had, two months after an accident that killed my parents and nearly myself."
Question:"What did you want to grow up to be?"  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:41 pm
Question: "What did you want to grow up to be?"

Randy: "I've always loved drawing, so I always wanted to be an animator or comic book artist. Right now though, I'm in college to become a teacher. Maybe something in the area of science."

*Rae regains her composure from eralier and sits next to Randy*

Rae: "I always dreamed of being a musician. Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted to play in front of thousands of people. I'm chasing that dream as we speak, even while being in college like Randy."

Question: "Where is your favorite place to go to get away from everything that bothers you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:05 pm
Where is your favorite place to go to get away from everything that bothers you?
BB: "Somewhere that has books or computers. Something I can read, figure out, or research, something of the like to get away from what stresses me out."
Question: "If you could take a trip, where would you like to go?"  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:02 pm
Question: "If you could take a trip, where would you like to go?"

Randy: "I'd love to go to Japan. Being the anime/manga/video game nerd that I am, it'd be pretty cool to get to go there and just come back with stuff we don't even have here in the U.S. yet. I'd also love to check out some of the ancient castles and temples that are there.

Rae: "I've always wanted to go to France. Maybe we'll go see Paris someday, right Randy?"

Randy: "Sure, why not."

Question: "Do you have one acessory that you always keep with you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:24 pm
Do you have one acessory that you always keep with you?
Brina Blackhouse
Appreance: dark red hair, blue eyes, wears reds and blues
"I'd have to say I have two such items. A beautiful handmade locket made by my boyfriend, Brenton, and a cute Mickey Mouse watch my father, who is dead now, gave me for my seventh birthday."
Question: "Who's the most important person in your life besides your boyfriend/girlfriend?"  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:17 pm
Question: "Who's the most important person in your life besides your boyfriend/girlfriend?"

Randy: "My parents, without a doubt."

Rae: "My grandparents. They've been there for me since I lost my parents."

Question: "What is your favorite saying?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:00 pm
"What is your favorite saying?"
Randon Rokuro
Appearence: medium length light brown hair, green eyes, grunge style clothes
"'He who strikes first, wins.'"
Ray Rokuro II
Appearence: same as twin brother.
"'The enemy of my enemy is not my friend, but another enemy waiting to betray.'"
Question:"If you could bring people back from the other side just as they were in life, would you do it?"  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:29 pm
Question: "If you could bring people back from the other side just as they were in life, would you do it?"

Rae: "Yes, because then I could have my mom and dad back with me."

Question: "Do you have a guilty pleasure?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:13 pm
Name: Rift N. Reyvon
Appearance: Caucasian male, black slicked back spiked hair with a thick bang falling to the side of his face, blue eyes, gray short sleeve shirt, dark blue slacks, black boots, crimson sash tired around the waste, black and/or red wrist bands, and either a deep red sleeveless vest or white lab coat, both with the symbol of the Union League placed upon them.

Question: Do you have a guilty pleasure?
Answer: Umm, ok lets see...I'm not afraid to admit this or anything of the like...I just don't want a certain someone to know. Least, not yet. My guilty pleasure is...well, I'm into furries. There's just something about them, even beyond their appearance. Something simply…unique. Far more obvious to me than regular humans. Reason I don't want her to know isn't because I'm afraid I might weird her out...but that she is a furry herself" *blush*

New Question: "Do you have a favorite game?" (preferably something non-video game related, for I feel that's too easy)  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:33 pm
Question: "Do you have a favorite game?"

Randy: "I have played the Pokemon TCG since it first came out, so that's my favorite game."

Question: "What is something you enjoy doing when no one is watching?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:48 am
What's something you enjoy doing when no one is watching?
Kairi Ryu
Appearence: blue hair and eyes, very white skin (human form), red scaly skin (dragon form)
Race: Dracos
"There are two things I enjoy, taking a long, warm bath. Usually someone pounds on the bathroom door, if anyone's around, and they tell me I take too long. I love to fly when no one is watching too, flying has got to be the best part about being Dracos!"
Question: "What do you fear most?"  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

The Mysterious Gunslinger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:14 am
Character: Walter Lindermann
Apprearence: Black hair, slicked back, squinted eyes, wears black, a hat, a cape, a black shirt, black pants, black shoes, white gloves, carries a sword. Blue eyes.

Question: What do you fear most?

Answer: Your stupidity. If you have the guts to ask me what I fear, you should be putting that bold attitude into your daily life. Discipline it. Leave me alone.

Question: "Where do you like to live?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:03 am
Question: Where do you like to live?

Rift: "I prefer to live in a place open to the beauty of nature, yet not too far from civilization. One reason being, my lab wouldn't be able to function without power."

Murdoc: "Anywhere is fine by me really, long as I feel comfortable. If I don't like where I'm at, I go somewhere else. Simple really."

Xeros: "Though I see the benefits of science and the like, I'm attuned to nature, so a natural setting is best for me. Though, just by looking at me...many could figure that as a high possibility."

Raze: "Contrary to popular belief, being a being of the night, my preferred living conditions aren't shrouded in darkness. A light, calm condition is fine by me, though I do like it when it's really cloudy. Long as I'm with family, I don't care where I'm at all."

New Question: What is your tool of the trade? (Assuming you have a certain hobby/job/duty that requires one).  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

The Mysterious Gunslinger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:28 am
Name: Dante Wright
Appearance: Black hair, semi long, blue eyes, tanned skin, stubble, wears a tan trench coat, a tan hat, faded jeans, a shirt the no-color of dust and rain.

Question: What is your tool of trade?

Walter: "Depends on the situation. A katana for assasinating beings of higher quality, or a revolver for the scum of the world."

Dante: "Revolvers... they were given to me by a very good friend, a loved one. And so I'll use them to protect me."

Question: Where would you prefer to be, instead of the situation you are in at the moment? (If you want to be switched out of your fate.)

Your Characters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff