Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:01 pm
Hey! Glad to see the conversation is finally going and evolving. You can only talk about chocolate for so long...

I would love to go to Europe, I've been to France once, but I really want to go everywhere. Especially Scotland... (hehe, arak...)

But right now, my goal is Bolivia. Don't ask why, it just is.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:17 pm
I have never left the United States of America in my life, and I have only seldom left my native California. I do have somewhat of an obsession with Europe, however. I would very much like to go there someday. If only I had some money. Oh, well. I am moving to Montana in a month. I shall have to be content with that for now.  

Glory to Alexa

crimson_kanji

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:38 am
I think more attention should be payed to the rainforests, don't you people think?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:46 am
Well, yes. I find it rather depressing that the Amazon is being ripped down so quickly. Not only are these trees essential to provide oxygen, they provide an essential habitat for animals. They haven't even been fully explored. Who knows what useful medications or fruits lay within the rainforest? I mean, really. All for lumber and ranch-land that isn't all that essential to anybody.  

Glory to Alexa

crimson_kanji

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:57 am
Yes, it's really sad to hear about the destruction of the Aamzon. That's the one place I really want to go to in my life.
It's particularly depressing when you hear about all the clear-cutting of the beautiful forest, and the land that is used for farming loses its fertility after 10 years or so. I mean, HONESTLY!!!! What are those companies thinking of? They chop down hundreds of acres of ancient forest, and then they end up with a scrap of land that does no-one any good. Why? Well, hmm... let's think, shall we??? POSSIBLY because there are no more trees to hold the soil together??? POSSIBLY because the land is no longer sustainable due to the total destruction???? NOOOO!!!! THAT CAN'T BE IT?!?!?!
JEEEZ!!! I just wish this issue was advocated more on the global standpoint, considering it is affecting EVERYONE. No-one cares about some popstar who didn't get her adoption. We should care about rainforests that are being obliterated with every second of every passing day.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:05 pm
You're right, but corporate greed will always win over humanity. The current Amazon situation proves as much. Until people tell corporations to ******** off nothing will be changed. That's what we need to focus on here. Reducing the power of corporations to that the Amazon can be helped.  

Glory to Alexa

crimson_kanji

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:25 pm
I completely and totally 100% agree with you! It's up to everyone to recognize the greed that is represented by today's corporations. It's all up to the individual person to decide to excercise responsible consumerism. It may be hard, considering that alteriour motives are found EVERYWHERE, however, there is still hope. I think that no matter how bad things look now, there is always a chance to improve upon them. Being educated about these kinds of issues will give the PEOPLE the strength to fight against multi billion dollar giants.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:35 pm
I feel like I should respond, but I have nothing further to say on the issue.  

Glory to Alexa

crimson_kanji

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:55 pm
then maybe we should turn the conversation into the direction of the availability of multicolour ink in pens. What if I want to write something with a rainbow pen???? I can't do that, can I. *shniffle* because there's no such pen that can write in 7 different colours AT THE SAME TIME!! O.o  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:57 pm
Do what I did. Just get a laptop and write on that. It doesn't use paper unless you print something out, so it saves trees, and you can change writing colours with the press of a button.  

Glory to Alexa

crimson_kanji

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:05 pm
3nodding yes yes! 'tis the way to go!
ALL NOTEBOOKS ARE HEREBY BANNED!!! *gets hits on head by random passerby* eheh heh... heh...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:06 pm
Funnily enough, I write everything on the computer, but I don't know how to type.  

Glory to Alexa

Rock4ourRock

6,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:25 pm
rainbow colored pens would be frikin bomb lol

i dont type like a professional person would, i still look at the keyboard, i still do the "pecking" technique with my right hand and use my index and middle fingers on my left hand.

but i can type decently fast...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:39 pm
I'm exactly the same way. I can't type in the traditional manner, but I'm not sluggishly slow, either.  

Glory to Alexa

crimson_kanji

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:34 am
...hmmm.... I'd say I have to have had a few chocolate bars before typing in order to achieve my insanely fast potential, but I type pretty fast as is. I guess it'll help going into university later too...  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff