Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

Reply Thread Archive {Hot topics}
Thank you, those who think the end is coming. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

E
I
100%
 100%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 17

Knatalie9

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:21 pm
Fushigi na Butterfly
Is she really??

You know, I had a dream about her last night. confused We were on some gameshow together.

that sounds like a terrible, terrible nightmare! DX

I do not look forward to 2012... sad  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:08 am
Priestley
Galad Damodred
Last night, I dreamed that I was holding a mirror that gave everyone a zombie reflection! blaugh

Okay, that's disturbing too but totally off topic. At least Fushigi's dream had a somewhat oblique reference to 2012. razz

Well, maybe it did have some relevance! Maybe the mirror was a metaphor for our fear of decay and transience, which is why everyone's hyped up about that 2012 thing.  

Galad Aglaron

Priestley

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:32 pm
Galad Damodred
Priestley
Galad Damodred
Last night, I dreamed that I was holding a mirror that gave everyone a zombie reflection! blaugh

Okay, that's disturbing too but totally off topic. At least Fushigi's dream had a somewhat oblique reference to 2012. razz

Well, maybe it did have some relevance! Maybe the mirror was a metaphor for our fear of decay and transience, which is why everyone's hyped up about that 2012 thing.

Nice try, kiddo. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:52 pm
Priestley
Galad Damodred
Priestley
Galad Damodred

Nice try, kiddo. wink

*modest* I try.  

Galad Aglaron

xxPromarkxx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:41 pm
IF the world ends in 2012, then I'll be cheated out of my graduation.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:00 pm
xxPromarkxx
IF the world ends in 2012, then I'll be cheated out of my graduation.

you're right. best to drop out now. razz  

Knatalie9

cute1ilbunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:53 pm
User Image
haha. I've never heard of 2012 until now. But I guess our time will come, I mean there's a time for everything, and just live everyday and enjoy everyday. don't drop out. haha. xd
hop hop hoppin...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:26 pm
You'll just never know,
And I don't think anyone should put a day on it.

Just live your life according to God's will,
And when the time has come, make sure you're still on the right track. ;]

I do think that the Tribulation will come within the next 10 years,
But it's just a guess, and I don't really know. :3

Being in a place without sin sounds amazing.
Come quickly, Jesus.

Helena Bertinelli

The_Cursed_Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:52 pm
no one knows exept God himself not even the son or the spirit knows only the father i would continue to live life as normal go to church eat meals go to bed hike camp and convert peaple until that blessed day comes were we will all meet in heaven i think the end aproachs fast but not that fast .  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:14 pm
I really don't think the whole world is going to end in 2012. I think that something important is going to happen in the area of the world around the old Mayan ruins and all, but I don't think a worldwide cataclysm is going to shake the very foundations of the earth and throw us all into oblivion.

Then again... Sarah Palin DID say she was going to run for president that year...  

The Amazing Ryuu
Captain

Priestley

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:48 pm
ryuu_chan
I really don't think the whole world is going to end in 2012. I think that something important is going to happen in the area of the world around the old Mayan ruins and all, but I don't think a worldwide cataclysm is going to shake the very foundations of the earth and throw us all into oblivion.

Then again... Sarah Palin DID say she was going to run for president that year...

ryuu_chan
Just read The Sun. It's a great weekly tabloid that only really focuses on the end times and Nostradamos. Oh, and occasionally how the two fit together. *rolls eyes*

And yes, the world is going to end in 2012. Sarah Palin is running for president that year... mrgreen

Fond of repeating oneself, Ryuu? xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:32 pm
For anyone who's interested/is able, the History Channel is having a special on 2012 at 8PM Eastern time. I'm gonna watch it; I encourage everyone else to too, so we can discuss it after. biggrin  

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

The Amazing Ryuu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:38 pm
lol. It's been so long since I posted, I didn't think I posted in this thread at all. sweatdrop But the first part still stands. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:42 pm
It is to be the latter days, but before the end happen there are signs...
wars and rumors of wars, Famine, pestilence...trumpets sounding. The sun will be darkened,

the moon will not give its light,

the stars will fall from the sky,

and the powers of heaven will be shaken loose.
We do not know when the exact time shall be, only Heavenly Father.
But we are to be prepared, and to not be caught unawares, be ready when the master returns, lest we be found unprofitable servants.

On a related note, I recently learned that the CDC says it is a matter of when, not if, a pandemic will strike, the avian bird flu is one mutation away from becoming person to person, when this happens, we must be ready to utilize social isolation, being able to stay in your home with enough supplies for 90 days, after that time, it should have died off in the area it was in.  

KraylorDePanthro

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:11 pm
The more I allow myself to be glued to Armageddon Week and attempt to compare it with what the Bible says, the more I'm beginning to think that something- not necessarily the end of the world- is going to happen on December 21, 2012. I just wish I knew what, and I just wish that everything wasn't pointing to some huge astrological event. Things like that make me very uncomfortable- I'd rather it be something that people brought on themselves. Gives a much better sense of control. sweatdrop  
Thread Archive {Hot topics}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff