Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Hell~~Let the hate begin! >=O
How is the poster above going to die? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M y S o u l F i r e

Dapper Cat

7,250 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:22 pm
oh and it hurts.

REALLY bad, too.
XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:02 pm
wow..the only thing that kills me is your lame posts..srsly neutral ..how do you fail so hard if i may ask? ...you spontaneously combust because your filled with so much fail and lameness..or i'd rather..
your driving from a party....you and a your idiot clique are on your way back in your gay a** Mini Cooper when you see a black SUV pull up beside you..i step out of the SUV with a gun and shoot the driver and another of your fellow idiotic cronies..i pull you out of the car and slam your head unto the ground until you pass out..then i tie your body to my vehicle and we drive off into the sunset..how romantic heart  

lucky_the_heartless

lucky_the_heartless

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:23 pm
MiniCooper11
i chop you up into little tiny pieces and throw the pieces into a fire, and you die very slowly.

how does someone die slowly if their chopped up into pieces? confused and i'm already dead if i'm chopped up..please can someone kill me or make me die in an uber way like on the first page...thanks U_U

edit:ty for makin me die uber  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:51 am
MiniCooper11

how does someone die slowly if their chopped up into pieces? confused and i'm already dead if i'm chopped up..please can someone kill me or make me die in an uber way like on the first page...thanks U_U

mehehehehehe ok you asked for it..might not be very good but:
MiniCooper11 shall be murdered by Hades god of the underworld. while trying to rescue your lost love. you shall be struck by his dark lightning overloading every nerve in your body and stabbed repeatedly by the cursed deformed blades of his army the last things you shall see and hear is your love looking full of regret behind the terrifying Cerberus and a strange raspy horrible voice screaming her name. your corpse shall fall into the lava pit and your blood will be boiled imediatley witth the fires of hell eating away till theres nothing left *hope this doesnt happen  

Dr Sciurus

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150

RosaryConstantin

Shy Explorer

11,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:40 am
lykono
MiniCooper11

mehehehehehe ok you asked for it..might not be very good but:
MiniCooper11 shall be murdered by Hades god of the underworld. while trying to rescue your lost love. you shall be struck by his dark lightning overloading every nerve in your body and stabbed repeatedly by the cursed deformed blades of his army the last things you shall see and hear is your love looking full of regret behind the terrifying Cerberus and a strange raspy horrible voice screaming her name. your corpse shall fall into the lava pit and your blood will be boiled imediatley witth the fires of hell eating away till theres nothing left *hope this doesnt happen

eh... how do u die? hmm.... I can't think of any good ones rite now so I'll just say: you die at a baseball game where someone hits you in the head with a baseball. But the baseball isn't actually a baseball, it's a bomb! so basically, it blows your head off and you walk around headless for a second and then u die XP I know... lame... >_< I can't think of anything! *bashes head against wall*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:21 pm
heheh thats funny..ok. lets see...
you wind up getting into a freak accident at the hands of a mad man who tortures you mid-evil style. your love, a skilled master worrior, imediately tracks you down and attacks the villan making him flee. he then realizes hes too late and imediatly lays beside you sliting his throat to join you. you come back to conscienceness just a second to reach out and hug him one last time. you both die in eachothers arms heart
sweatdrop i have a sick mind dont i? i was trying to make it a bit nice  

Dr Sciurus

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150

lucky_the_heartless

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:50 pm
lykono
heheh thats funny..ok. lets see...
you wind up getting into a freak accident at the hands of a mad man who tortures you mid-evil style. your love, a skilled master worrior, imediately tracks you down and attacks the villan making him flee. he then realizes hes too late and imediatly lays beside you sliting his throat to join you. you come back to conscienceness just a second to reach out and hug him one last time. you both die in eachothers arms heart
sweatdrop i have a sick mind dont i? i was trying to make it a bit nice

that wasn't sick..that was gay

your next door neighbor gets tired of you and your narutardedness and goes psycho..one day while you are playing with your imaginary sensei Rock Lee inside of your house you hear a knock..you open the door and get a FALCON PUNCH right to the face..then he grabs your ninja headband you bought and strangles you with it  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:41 pm
ouch....and Lees not my sensei Guy is. Lees just my bro and teammate....*sigh* ok then....lets see...
all the machinery you are wearing will suddenly start malfunctioning. radiowaves and other waves will pass through your body giving you horrible mutations and superhuman powers. there will suddenly be major power fluctuations causing all the circuts to start electrocuting you at a few million bolts. your nerves will be overloaded all your flesh and tissues will be burned off and you will collapse into a heap of blackened disfigured smoldering bones in a pile of ashes consequently because of your smoking habits you already suffer from lung cancer. when you get electrocuted your lungs will squirt it all out fizzing and stinking on your corpse. due to all the electricity running through you the air will be super charged and you shall then be struck by lightning leaving your bones similar to popcorn. *is hoping this doesnt happen*  

Dr Sciurus

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150

lucky_the_heartless

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:08 am
lykono
ouch....and Lees not my sensei Guy is. Lees just my bro and teammate....*sigh* ok then....lets see...
all the machinery you are wearing will suddenly start malfunctioning. radiowaves and other waves will pass through your body giving you horrible mutations and superhuman powers. there will suddenly be major power fluctuations causing all the circuts to start electrocuting you at a few million bolts. your nerves will be overloaded all your flesh and tissues will be burned off and you will collapse into a heap of blackened disfigured smoldering bones in a pile of ashes consequently because of your smoking habits you already suffer from lung cancer. when you get electrocuted your lungs will squirt it all out fizzing and stinking on your corpse. due to all the electricity running through you the air will be super charged and you shall then be struck by lightning leaving your bones similar to popcorn. *is hoping this doesnt happen*

OUCH...well..
.some other person who you pissed of with your narutardeness tricks you that he is Gai sensei and carries you far off into bushes where you and your narutardedness gets raped
you cry out kage bunshin no jutsu but nothing happens and then he beats you to death with the metal part of your ninja headband  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:58 am
Throws you all in a room. Sends in Michael Jackson, Barney in after all you and locks the door. >w< Mwahahaha! xD

Tits of GTF0

Dr Sciurus

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:25 pm
*internally*o-o wow...shees evil..and scary..
*aloud*uh.....sorry...the best i can think of right now is something along the lines of Vanhelsing coming after you...or maybe you get into a demon fight??? xd sorry...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:30 pm
um his gargoyle ate him  

_Chi_Chan_94_

Tipsy Millionaire

8,650 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

LabTechZ003
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:02 pm
On the stage, like Albert Brooks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

mini moose comes and bites out your throat and his goofy lookin body guards tear off your arms and legs and beat you in the face with them.  

Fajiki

Hell~~Let the hate begin! >=O

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces