Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Truth in the Telling (Matthew Fang) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:17 pm
He waved good bye, tugging off his clothing he hopped in the shower.

She was lucky, her father was snoring soundlessly asleep, crushed peanuts on his chest and an empty bear can in his hand, he snored loudly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:20 pm
Alice sighed in relief. She went to the fridge to get herself a drink, glad that her father wasn't up. Maybe he'd forget to complain tomorrow. She drank a bit of the drink, wondering if it was okay to go downstairs again. She looked at her father, then figured that she didn't want to be there when he woke up. She took her drink and began to walk downstairs, opening the door to Matt's apartment. She blinked when she heard the shower, but walked in anyways.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:25 pm
He sighed, not hearing her come in, he wrapped a towle around his waist and walked out, walking over to the fridge he grabbed a juice box and popped in a staw sucking it down, he blushed as he turned around. "O-oh...H-hi Alice."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:28 pm
"Eep!" she squeaked, covering her mouth. She turned around, looking up. "Sorry!"  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:40 pm
He ran into the other room, pulling on some boxers. "It's fine, like you were suppoused to no I'd be comming out in a towle." The crimson shade refusing to fade as he walked back out.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:42 pm
"Nah, I came back a bit quickly," she replied. "My dad was asleep," she told him, turning around.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:51 pm
He smiled brightly as he stood unfront of her. "No it's okay, my fault, I should learn hwo to not invite people over and hop in the shower two seconds later."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:52 pm
She smiled, "Yeah, that'd be a good lesson," she put her hands in her pockets. "So, I guess I'll be sleeping over."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:03 pm
He smiled slightly as he watched her, "oh you know, you can sleep in my room, I'll take the couch." He said grinning as he took her into his room.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:04 pm
"N-No, its fine, you can sleep in your own bed," she told him.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:06 pm
He grinnned as he pushed her down on the bed, stradling her. "SHABAM! No your sleeping in my bed."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:09 pm
"Eek!" she wiggled, "Fine," she stuck her tongue out at him.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:13 pm
"Now that's what I thought." He said as he got off of her and ran to the other side, flopping down, he turned on the TV.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:16 pm
She sat up, fixing her skirt and looking at the tv.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:33 pm
He grinned as he looked at her. "So are you really that clumsy?" He asked seriously, he couldn't tell if she was lying or not, it was driving him insane.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff