Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Blind Love (Hey, we're getting close to 100!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:56 pm
"You never do anyway. And even if you did, I wouldnt yell. And I like dancing with you because you're so talented." he said, his hands moving to the base of her waist. He smiled a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:58 pm
Amanda smiled at him, her eyes looking straight ahead not looking at anything, all she could see was white. She danced with him, "Too bad I can't go professional like I had hoped..."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:00 pm
"You still can...." he said. "You'd be even more famous for being blind. And I'd be able to say 'Hey, I used to dance with that girl.'" Nick said as he rocked her carefully. He noticed her clothe were very worn out.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:03 pm
Amanda just shook her head and laughed a bit, "No, with my luck I would fall off the stage and on somebody. And if I did go professional, I'd ask you to be my partner."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:05 pm
"I'd love to." he smiled, stopping the music as they passed by it. "Amanda, you need to buy new clothe..." he said, looking at her clothe. "These are all tattered and worn.... come on! Lets put some shoes on you and lets go shopping!" he said, putting a hand on her cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:30 pm
Amanda blushed, "But, I don't know what to get. I won't know what the clothes look like, it could look horrible. And I don't have much money left since the accident."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:04 pm
"But I do!" he smiled. "Come on... Im sure you'll look great!" he grinned.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:44 pm
Amanda blushed deeply, "Well...I'm sure it will be okay if you say so. I'll have to trust you on this one."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:48 pm
"Come on..." he said, carrying her on his back. "Hang on!" he smiled, walking outside, heading towards the mall. "Anything special in mind?" he asked they got closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:52 pm
She blushed deeply as he carried her on his back, "Well, just some jeans and maybe a nice shirt or two."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:55 pm
"How about some dresses for when we dance? And some leg warmers?" he asked. He looked up at her, lost in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:58 pm
She nodded, "A dress would be nice, and I think leg warmers is taking it a little too far right? I don't really think I need those," she really did wish that she could see him. That's all she really needed.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:03 pm
"Alright....let me buy you lunch as well." he smiled, lulled by her empty eyes. He mouthed the words 'I love you', glad she couldnt see it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:07 pm
Amanda just blushed, "Nick, you're doing way too much for me. I can't accept this much," her eyes blinked but it didn't help her sight at all. She couldn't really tell the difference.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:10 pm
"No...you deserve it. You're my best friend...." he said, still hypnotized by her eyes. He has always admired her for her beauty and niceness, and now all of that and her courage.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff