Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
"OMG i luv u 2" NO. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agree?
  No. I hate you.
  Yes. I love you.
View Results

[Ryan Azarcon]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:17 pm
I love happy endings, but I hate happy stories. I want a lot of crap to happen so that when the happy ending comes, it's totally worth it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:46 pm
I like anger and fighting and all that (not too much angst though, 'cause that also gets annoying).

But I like everything to turn out alright in the end. ;;;;

I donno, I just do not sit well with unhappy endings. They tend to make me very depressed for several days. ( ._. )  

MooMooJuice

Katamari Syndrome

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:28 pm
Eh. I'm on the fence.
Sometimes i need a cute story full of fluff and sugary cuteness.

But sometimes i really need one of those lusty, sensual, abuse-ified, dramatic, do him hard, eat-his-face-off-but-use-your-tongue-all-over-it-first stories. I also like it to have some kind of...i don't know, more unusual sex? Like places that aren't a bed. Like alleyways or something. XD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:14 pm
Kyouko-chan
Eh. I'm on the fence.

But sometimes i really need one of those lusty, sensual, abuse-ified, dramatic, do him hard, eat-his-face-off-but-use-your-tongue-all-over-it-first stories. I also like it to have some kind of...i don't know, more unusual sex? Like places that aren't a bed. Like alleyways or something. XD

*nodnod* 3nodding There isn't enough sex in unusual places... not enough against vertical surfaces especially! *flails angrily* I wants teh ekibennnn D:  

User_2629207

Katamari Syndrome

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:33 pm
S a f f r o n S u g a r
Kyouko-chan
Eh. I'm on the fence.

*nodnod* 3nodding There isn't enough sex in unusual places... not enough against vertical surfaces especially! *flails angrily* I wants teh ekibennnn D:

The eikiben? WHUT B DAT?
I do like to see it in those strange places though LOL. Like telephone boothes, alleyways, closets, cars.
I don't know hahaha. Somewhere where they have to be really close together.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:55 pm
Kyouko-chan
S a f f r o n S u g a r
Kyouko-chan
Eh. I'm on the fence.

The eikiben? WHUT B DAT?
I do like to see it in those strange places though LOL. Like telephone boothes, alleyways, closets, cars.
I don't know hahaha. Somewhere where they have to be really close together.

Exactly! Exactlyyyy!
Ahaha Ekiben... it's uh dirty Japanese slang 8D An "Ekiben" is a bento you buy at the train station and it's made to be eaten on the go. "Ekiben" is also slang for sex while standing..."eating while standing" so to speak 8D
AHAHA I'm going to hell.

User_2629207

-II-Starlight-II-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

I like some drama, but I don`t want it to be so intense that i`m sobbing my head off. lool

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:17 pm
Oh, should try reading some of my stories. It has plenty of anger, hate, and death. I detest happy endings, usually, unless it is somehow deserved (but that's a rarity I can't afford.)  

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

YayAuLait

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:37 am
I actually like when there is cute, fluffy romance. I like cute and fluffy and happy endings ;u; MAKES LIFE HAPPY.

But sometimes I wish to read long chapters of manga/fanfics with lots of drama and tears. 8D Like angst and fighting, in denial and death, stuff like that -u- it'd make the story interesting 8DDD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:49 pm
[Mod notice - Please don't post anything over PG-13 on Gaia. Go back and read the rules before posting again, thank you.]

These are all rape stories I wrote. Cruel intentions is written by my sister and I.

Hope you enjoy.  

Z-chan269

Friendly Conversationalist

8,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100

black moon girl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:08 pm
...But I like happy endings....0^0;; Yeah I hate those stupid BLs where its all like 2-5 pages after they met they're already making out and saying "DAWWWWWWWWWWWWW I Wuv youuuu~~~!" I like relationship build up. That's too "Wait wut? Already?" I want to love my pairing and believe they should be togeather forever >.>;;; Reminds me of those stupid couples that are togeather for a few weeks and all "I wuv youuuu Lets make out!!" just stupid...>.>;  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:47 am
black moon girl
together for a few weeks and all "I wuv youuuu Lets make out!!" just stupid...>.>;
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

neutral
I TOTES KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN THERE. *coughcoughvampirescough*
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

Zekai Rei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:29 pm
I strongly dislike it when out of nowhere one of the guys is like, "I love You!"
I hate it when one of the guys says he is straight, then he ends up forcing his best friend. What the...? is what I say when these two things happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:47 am
dame dame dame dame dame dame dame

User Image

ITT Play a run-of-the-mill yaoi eroge.
Silver Chaos has an extremely sad ending.

muri muri muri muri muri muri muri

User Image  

saite-chan

Aged Codger

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:45 am
HAHAHAHA the title made me lol.

But yes, I liek it when there's lots of ANGST problems.

S-sometimes I make up stories in my head that have sad endings.

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff