Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:14 am
Mina smiled then swallowed. "hi! I guess I never introduced myself either. . . well under the sercumstances. . . " Mina scratched her head in embarrassment. "but anyway, my names Mina!" Mina gave another smile then pushed two more pancakes onto her plate and poured surp on them. "hey, Jasmine hasen't really told me about the. . . .the rest of you." Mina's fork twitched, "but tell me. . . .do ALL of you really want to keep your. . . .abilities?" Mina glanced at her hand's expecting them to flame up any moment. She blinked hard then looked back at Morgan.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:24 am
Morgan laughed, "Of course we do! Why wouldn't we?" Then she remembered what she saw in Mina's head. "Oh...well your ability can be great..." She thought quickly of good things. "Instead of setting a fire you can put it out...you know...fire with fire." She smiled and put a hand on Mina's shoulder. She glanced at Jasmine who nodded and went back to the pancakes. "Come on, with your help we could destroy the Atrox in no time and you can have a normal life."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Shadeslayer101

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:45 pm
Seth sighed, Krystal lend against his chest. He had just turned her to the Atrox and decided to keep her as his girl friend, which would probably last tonight. He pet her hair and closed his eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tanner drove to *random club* and looked around for Morgan, who was usually here. "Maybe I should wait for tonight to look for her..." He whispered to himself, turned and left.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:32 pm
Before Mina could reply Morgan thought of something, "Why don't you come dancing with me and Heather, it helps clear your thoughts." She smiled and looked over and Heather, who did a 'yes' move and motioned for them to follow. Morgan grabbed Mina and they all ran to Heather's room. "She has tons of cute things, I hope you fit in them."

Morgan looked through Heather's closet and pulled out a red strapless tank top and a black mini. She held them up and show it off, "Yes or no?"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:37 pm
Mina eyes widened at the clothes, she was wearing Jasmines hand me downs right now. "you-you can;t exspect me to wear THAT do you?" Mina gasphed. She looked at Heather then back at Morgan before narrowing her eyes. " and whats this 'dancing'? You can't exspect me to go around in that!" Mina pointed towards the clothes in Morgans hands " doing some sort of. . . .well what ever it is you want me to do!" Mina felt shocked that anyone would want her to do something with them in the first place.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:18 pm
Morgan laughed, "Come on! You sound like my grandma! Plus you don't have to wear a mini. You can wear jeans, but wear something cute." Morgan put on her begging face, puppy eyes and everything. "Please? Plus you might meet a really cute-" She stopped and remembered Tanner.

"Shot!" She said, dropped the clothes and pulled out her phone. He'd called five times. "Hold on..." She redialed his number and walked into the bathroom.

"Hi, this is Tanner, leave me a message..." His voice message said and a beep came. "This is Morgan, I'm so sorry I didn't call you back. Kinda busy running away from a follower. Call me, Heather and I are going dancing. Love you." She hung up and walked back out.

"If you keep ignoring him you'll eventually break up..." Heather said as she pulled out her out fit. Morgan glared and walked over to the closet. She pulled out a pair of jeans and a low cut shirt. Turning to Mina, "How about this? Please come with us!"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:01 pm
Mina staired at the clothes. "oh. . . . oh all right! but don't exspect me to give a sacrafice!" if this isn't one already. . . . Mina mumbled in her head. She then grabbed the clothes out of Morgans hands then stalked off to the bathroom.
~~~~~~~
Mina walked out. She sighed again when she looked down at herself, then looked back at Morgan. "I hope your happy!" she growled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:10 pm
Morgan smiled, "You look cute!" She grabbed her purse and pulled out her make-up. "Please? If not I totally understand." She had gotten dressed while Mina was in the bathroom and had already dolled herself up. If Mina wouldn't let her do her make-up she knew Heather would. Morgan loved doing peoples make-up.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:45 pm
Mina looked at the make-up. "ummm. . . . what is it?" Mina had spent so much time by herself outside she had never had time to find out what people were wearing on their faces these days.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:19 pm
Morgan was about to laugh, but noticed Mina was serious. "Its called make-up. Makes your looked really pretty." She smiled and pointed to her eyes. "See?"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:22 pm
Mina rubbed her face. "weeell. . . .I guess it couldn't hurt. . ..shure! Paint me!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:39 pm
Morgan giggled and started.

Ten minutes later, Morgan held up a mirror, "Now you do look like a goddess." She said and moved onto Heather, leaving Mina to look at herself in the mirror.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:12 pm
Mina gazed at herself in the mirror. Her blue eyes were brought out by the mascara, and there were blue splarkles ubove her eyes. Her skin looked like an antics dolls skin. "wow." Mina awwed she prodded her face with her index finger.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:19 pm
Finally they were done, "Well since we don't go dancing 'til night how about a bit of shopping?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jasmine sighed, happy Morgan was helping Mina. "Selene, where are your other daughters?" She whispered and put her plate in the sink.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:24 pm
Mina looked up. "shopping??"  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers