Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
countrygal351992 & DncStar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:55 am
Ray laughed, ruffling her sisters hair. "There there Em. We can always come back. It's only two hours away. Now time to get going... Don't want it to get too dark out." She noted, and went and hugged their parents good bye and climbed into the car. "Come along now Em. Your room mate'll miss you." She joked. "Besides... I have a date." She said with a firm nod and a giant smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:01 am
"Of course you do." Emmy sighed and hugged their parents. She climbed into the passenger seat of the car. "With Chris right?" She asked, reffering to her sister's date. Though she really didn't have to ask. She pretty much already knew.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:03 am
Ray nodded. "Yup. He's such a sweet guy." She said with a grin. She started the car and began the long journey back to the school. "So have you met anyone other than your room mate? Any guys perhaps?" She asked with a sly grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:07 am
"No, I havn't. You know how shy I get." She said, looking at her sister with a slight glare. "Plus, Kayla's nice. Let me take it one step at a time, OK?" Emmy sighed lightly, she had burnt herself again but didn't notice now.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:11 am
Ray sighed. "Yeah yeah... I forgot. I was just hoping you would try something new this time. You know. Being perky and meeting lots of people." She shrugged and peered at her sister. "Hang out in the lounge. You're bound to meet people there." She said with a confident nod.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:19 am
"Maybe after I unpack." Emmy sighed, she knew her sister didn't like her being nervous. She sighed as she just sat back and tried to concentrate on not burning herself. She just noticed the burn mark that was now forming.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:43 am
Ray sighed heavily. "Okay. I guess I can live with that." Ray pulled up to the school and flipped open her phone. She texted Chris to ask him to help her move her stuff up to her room. He was there in an instant. He lifted the ten boxes like they were nothing and started off towards her floor. "Remember to lock the car Em!" Ray called as she walked into the school with Chris following her like a puppy.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:45 am
Emmy just sighed as she watched her sister walk off with Chris. She hated that she was so nervous around other people. She picked up two of her boxes and started in towards her dorm. She didn't have many as she didn't want to take a lot of stuff with her.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:03 am
Ray laughed as they made it up to her room. "Thank you so much!" She cooed as she opened the door and helped him through the door. He gently sat them down on the floor and looked around. "The girls have a big room." He teased. "So where's your roomie?" He asked. She shrugged. "I haven't a clue." She said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:06 am
Emmy saw Kayla walking back in the direction of the dorms. "Hey, Kayla." Emmy tried to wave but couldn't, afraid she would drop a box. "Hey, Em! Trying to move in?" She asked, offering to take a box. "Yeah, I still have two more boxes in the car." Emmy nodded. "Let me help." Kayla said, taking one of the boxes and finally helping Emmy get all the boxes into their room. "There. Do you want to hang out in the lounge with me?" Kayla asked as she started walking back down the stairs. Emmy followed.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:08 am
Ray began to unpack with the aid of Chris. "So what would you like to do for our date?" Ray asked with a smile, peering up at him from her position on the floor. "Oh I have it all planned out." He gently lifted her chin up with his finger. "You're going to love it." He declared with a confident smile. She giggled. "I'm sure I will. Any dress code?" She asked. "Dressy." He said with a nod.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:13 am
Emmy and Kayla hung out downstairs in the lounge. She played with her hair lightly as she talked with Kayla. They talked pretty much about their home life and what they did to get to the school. "Stupid parents and my sister saying that it's for our own good." She shrugged. "Personally, I would rather be home." She shrugged.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:52 pm
Ray laughed as she listened in on her sisters thoughts as she pulled a dress from one of the boxes. Her mom had this amazing talent of putting things in places that are much too small. It's pretty cool. She even went to this school. So Ray pulled out a long silver dress that sparkled and hung it near her bed. She decided to wear that one to her date. She got dressed and all done up but the time Chris showed up she was doing some unpacking. She bounced over to the door and opened it and watched as his mouth dropped. "Too dressy?" She asked with a smirk. He shook his head. His mind was saying it all. She laughed. "You're too kind. Now off we go." She said, taking his arm.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:35 am
Emmy had forgotten that her sister was a mind reader. She looked around the lounge quietly, some people dancing to music, others in their own little cliques that have been made. She sighed lightly as she looked at all the guys around the room, thinking about what her sister had said before.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:22 pm
Chris had planned to take Ray to a really nice resturant off campus. Hoping it was a surprise, but sadly disappointed when he remembered she could read his mind. Ray patted his hand gently. "It's okay." She said. "I love the thought." He smiled brightly and they enjoyed an amazing meal with violins and such. Ray grinned and gently kissed his cheek as he walked her back up to her dorm. "Thank you for an amazing night." She whispered. He grinned, thinking to her. "I'll check." She winked and disappeared into her room. "She's asleep. I'll talk to you tomorrow." She gave him a gentle kiss on the lips and disappeared into the dorm.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff