Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Wolf Story (PLEAZE COME IN!!!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:23 pm
Mars sat down and watched as Okunote approached the pup
If he kills it, he kills it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:44 pm
Okunote saw the wounds and stopped. "What happened to you?" The pup made a small gasp. "m-me? ah...I was a slave..." she started crying and curled up. "To the Dark Pack wolves, I thought I was just part of the pack until they abused me and forced me to do things" Okunote bent his head down by the pup's face. "What is your name, demon?" The wolf looked up and jumped at the sight of Okunote's face in frount of her's. "Syria, Demon of Mountains" Her bright blue eyes shone in the moonlight.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:45 pm
Mars bristled when she heard the word slave, but she calmed and watched Syria closely
"Is she safe for us to be around?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:04 pm
"I think so, she's hurt and too young" the pup looked up at his face. "I am plenty strong" she tried to stand up but fell over. Her wounds started bleeding. Okunote helped her up, "I'm sure she needs something, even if she is a Dark Pack wolf" the pup fell once more but came back up with Okunote's help. "Thank you...um.." Okunote looked down. "I am Okunote, Demon of Secrets." The pup stared at Mars. Her eyes asking for her name.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:53 pm
"I am Mars, demon of Planets."
Mars licked Syria and purred
"You will be fine young one."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:14 pm
Syria smiled. "Thank You Okunote and Mars" Syria wagged her tail. Okunote licked her head, "We should head back to camp and treat those wounds" he said licking a cut on her cheek.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:39 am
Mars nodded and crouched down.
"Get onto my back."
She glanced at Okunote, silently asking if Syria would need this help.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:33 am
Before Okunote could reply, Syria shook her head. "I think I can handle on my own" She turned and limped, following the cats to the camp.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:54 pm
Mars walked next to Syria, ready to catch her whenever she fell  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:01 pm
On the way to camp, Syria only fell once or twice. The cats and pup entered the camp. It was surrounded by cliffs and the moon shone brightly on the land below. Syria looked worried, "Do I have to climb down that?" Okunote mrrowed in amusement. "No, There's steps over here" his tail flicked towards a set of stairs. Syria smiled in embarrassment.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:32 pm
Mars was already walking down the steps, her eyes transfixed on the camp.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:13 am
Once they got down to camp a large gold tabby approached them. "Okunote? Mars? What is this nonsense?" he growled. The pup looked at the large cat in fear.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:43 pm
"We found her hurt and broken. She is a friend."
Mars paused and then added in a evil voice
"If she is not, then I will kill her myself."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:39 pm
Syria looked up in a gasp, "Oh, I am no threat to the pack, I promise with my life" her eyes shone in the strong moonlight. The cat nodded, "Fine, take her to the Healer" the strong tabby said in a smooth tone. Okunote nodded and took her to a den. The den had a stream lead into it and a pool inside. A silver cat with a black patch on her eye turned to them holding herbs in her mouth. "What's this?" Okunote looked up to her. "This wolf pup is badly wounded, can you do anything about it" The silver cat fell to the floor laughing, "Okunote, I'm a healer, of course I can heal her" she giggled. She turned and spread some herbs on the wounds. "I Just need to put these on you for a couple of days, but with these wounds might need about a week or two, and you will be better" She smiled.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:54 am
Mars whispered to Syria,
"Don't worry about the other cats. If worse comes to worse, I'll hide you and take care of you."  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff