Witty Conversationalist

10,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:05 pm
ikki and raito were back in the shop
raito yawned
"when exactly are the customers supposed to arrive?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:52 am
Avalon raised an eyebrow. "What the hell?" she growled lowly, poking Riko girl with a stick. "What's this doing here?" Suddenly she gave a bit of a smirk. "Well I suppose I should be greatful Even if it's merely just a stupid villager falling, at least this is something unusual."  

Reinru

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

FALKEN DRIFT EXTREME

5,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:32 pm
They hear the bell on the door ring and turn to see Ryuu walking in.
Ryuu walks over and sais "hey guys, im Ryuu. I would've introduced myself sooner but i was sick."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:20 pm
"hehehe.. sorry." Riko said, getting up. "I was meaning to scare you, but the branch up there broke sooner than I expected. Why don't you talk to people much?"  

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Reinru

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:48 pm
Avalon raised an eyebrow again. "Because nobody has anything the least bit relevent or interesting to talk about."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:14 pm
"Heh? There are tons of interesting things, if you know who to talk to! For example, Eema has been cheating on her boyfriend, and WHOO the LIES that she will tell is just INTERESTING!" (I just used a random thought up name. I hope it isn't an actual character. ^^;; )  

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Calamity Jonny

Witty Conversationalist

10,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:57 pm
raito want outside and climbed up the tree that the girl just fell out of  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:17 pm
"Hmph." Avalon noised, unconvinced. "That's not interesting, trivial matters such as relationships don't entertain people like myself." she said in a somewhat boastful tone.  

Reinru

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

FALKEN DRIFT EXTREME

5,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:45 pm
"hi ppl"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:15 pm
"Its not the relationship issue thats interesting, its how people react, lie, scheme, all for no purpose. And when presented with different situations, they react in different, sometimes unexpected ways. Its really interesting. Heh, I'm only 21, and yet I understand people as if I've walked this world 100 years." She cast a shrewd look at Avalon, wondering if her theory about her is right. With her watching people so often, she knows how regular people respond. She was different, as if she had seen so much, she was no longer interested in anything. She smiled slightly, weighing the chances of her theory being true.  

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Reinru

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:23 pm
"21?" Avalon said plainly. "Respect your elders. I've walked this Earth for several hundreds of years and people have begun to bore me at this point." she growled, making an unreadable expression "I'm well aware of the selfishness of people thank you very much which is partly why I have no reason to interact with anybody, because everybody is absolutely the same deep down.Selfish, greedy." Avalon paused again, lowering her eyebrows, it was at this point where her expression as well as her view became clear "NOBODY in this world is completely pure-hearted."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:01 pm
"If anyone was this world wouldn't be any fun." She commented, with a grin. She felt triumphant. Her theory was right - sorta. She was a few centuries older than she thought, but she was close.  

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Reinru

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:00 pm
"What's with that smirk?" She questioned. "This world lost it's fun ages ago. You're speaking of things I already know. Whatever that smirk is supposed to be, wipe it off of your face." Avalon said with a scolding tone.
"As far as I know, the only ties I have to this village any longer, are my gratitude to the only person who ever gave a damn about me!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:03 pm
"aww this world has bored you so you have nothing left to do exept yell at villagers"
"its so sad
raito said smpathetically from his tree  

Calamity Jonny

Witty Conversationalist

10,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Reinru

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:10 pm
Avalon snarled in Raito's direction. "I don't remember anybody saying that this was your business." she snapped, vivid hostility in her tone. "This is why I don't talk to people...all they have for me is insults and disrespect."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff