Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Werewolf/Vampire/Demon/Angel Role Plays
The War Of Fangs And Claws{Now Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deatux

Wealthy Werewolf

8,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:46 pm
Deatux was never at the meeting with The Order he usually skipped them as he was in the city he noticed someone walking in the dark ally hmmm i wonder why someone is there its night time  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:49 pm
Rain leaned againist the cold brick wall, it had just started raining. She needed to get somewhere before some one found her or she got sick from the cold. Looking up at the sky she saw dark grey clouds.  

Idontcareaboutwhatuthink

Deatux

Wealthy Werewolf

8,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:51 pm
Deatux on the roof looking down says "you know you shouldn't be out late at night" still out of sight

[[is it possible for someone form the rebellion and someone from the order be friends?]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:57 pm
((well probably not....since Rain is human and your character is a vampire. maybe I'm not sure.))
Rain looked around for the person that had spoken. Seeing no one, she pressed her back againist the wall and her heart beat was racing. "Who's there?" she said as she kept expecting someone to jump at her from the shadows.  

Idontcareaboutwhatuthink

Deatux

Wealthy Werewolf

8,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:00 pm
"don't worrie i won't hurt you" Deatux says as still able to see Rain pressed against the wall "i shouldn't even be here if the others found out i would be in trouble" a little giggle could be heard

[[we should be able to at least if no one finds out XD]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:12 pm
Rain still couldn't see him. Why should she trust a stranger? "Show yourself." she said, still thinking about trying to make a run for it. Rain hoped that whoever it was, wasn't a vampire.  

Idontcareaboutwhatuthink

Deatux

Wealthy Werewolf

8,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:14 pm
"well why show my self give me one good reason and remember not all strangers are evil" Jumping to the other roof still unnoticed but making a slight noise  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:18 pm
"You can read minds now? This just gives me another reason to not trust you and your not showing yourself which probably means that you are a vampire." she kept looking around for any movements. Rain definitly did not feel safe. She had been in the vampires for a while just because she had been captured. Rain never wanted to go back there.  

Idontcareaboutwhatuthink

Deatux

Wealthy Werewolf

8,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:21 pm
"he he somewhat i learn here and there and how do i know if i show my self you wont try to kill me?" as Deatux moves close to the edge  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:24 pm
She laughed. The thought of her killing some one right now was impossible. Rain barely had any blood in her system, which made her feel weak. She also had a couple of long cuts on her arm from when she had tried to escape. She should be the one worrying about him killing her not the other way around. Rain didn't bother to say anything since she knew that he could read her mind.  

Idontcareaboutwhatuthink

Deatux

Wealthy Werewolf

8,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:28 pm
"he he i wont kill you because if i was i would have done it already" Deatux jumps down from the roof landing in front of Rain  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:33 pm
Rain knew she wasn't going to be able to make a run for it now. If she did he could stop her easily. "What do you want?" she asked him as she looked for possible ways of escaping.  

Idontcareaboutwhatuthink

Deatux

Wealthy Werewolf

8,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:35 pm
"i don't want anything i want to know why your out in the city so late people unlike me would kill you in less then a second" staring right into Rains face  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:39 pm
Rain didn't want to trust a vampire. They had treated her horriblly while she was there. She couldn't tell him that she escaped...he would probably take her back since humans were used like slaves. She stayed quiet since she knew he had read her mind. Rain had no where to go and she didn't even know where the rebellion was hiding out.  

Idontcareaboutwhatuthink

Deatux

Wealthy Werewolf

8,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:44 pm
"you know if you need a place i have a little home besides the HQ i go there to hide no one but me knows it and don't worrie i wont kill you you can also stay there till you feel better" Deatux giving a little smile almost unnoticed  
Werewolf/Vampire/Demon/Angel Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff