Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:38 pm
Growling. "I am not fluffy" Sebastien muttered. Looking at her strangely from her suggestion. "Apartment?....." The grass stains that covered his clothes showed how he slept. Obviously it wasn't in a building. "Take me to this apartment." Sebastien fell in line behind Aurora.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:42 pm
Aurora chuckled and shook her head. "Well not right now your not but I'm sure if I left you outside all night you would get pretty fluffy." She said with a chuckle and walked out of the alley and down the street. "Yes apartment, a place where people live in a building... like on part of a floor... have you ever lived a human life?" She asked turning back to look at him as they walked, her eyes still the warm shade of amber that just lightly reflected the small bit of sunlight that was coming through the clouds.

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:49 pm
Sebastien observed the ratty buildings that surrounds both him and Aurora. "I lived in a castle. Not a lowly and decrepit building." Looking down from his proud stare Sebastien yet again met her stare and saw into those deep lovely amber eyes. The sight reminded him of the sap from the trees back in his home land. Sebastien was bitten with remorse for the lose of his home. "Are we almost there?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:56 am
"Well lucky you... I still live, in an apartment." Aurora said with a chuckle and turned to the left so that she was standing on the steps a small aparment building. The paint was peeling off the sides and as a whole the building wasn't doing too well. "Here we are..." She said and stuck her key in the lock and pushed the door open. Once inside she headed towards the stairs and looked back at him. "Come on, you the one who said you wanted to follow me."

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:34 pm
Sebastien observed his new accommodation. Disgust overwhelmed him. Sebastien wouldn't allow his servants to live in a building such as this.
Upon entering the room a strange sense of comfort followed. He began to see the appeal of an apartment. "Where will I be staying?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:37 am
"The couch." She said gesturing towards the large red couch that sat in the middle of the living room. "Its the only place I've got to sleep other then the bed... well speaking of, considering I don't really sleep you can have the bed. I have no need for it." She said with a chuckle and shed her coat, leaving it on the table and revaling the black shirt and pants she wore underneath.

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:00 pm
Sebastien observed the crimson colored bed, eying it curiously. "Ahh, I think the floor will be adequate enough for me." Picking a spot in front of the few select windows in the apartment, Sebastien preceded to lay down and curl into a tight ball. Sighing as the call of sleep lulled him closer to a deep slumber. "Do not try to run. I will follow." Sebastien threatened, never lifting his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:42 pm
Aurora flicked her hand in his direction and sighed softly as she headed towards the kitchen and placed a tea-pot on the stove. Turning it on she walked over to a small bookcase and pulled out one of the books befor moving over the couch and taking a seat, her fingers trailing over the cover before opening it. "You have nothing to worry about. I'm not going to run anywhere. I just hope you realise that no vampires are going to come around here anytime soon. "

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:05 am
As Sebastien awoke, shacking this stiffness of sleep from his body, he decided he needed a shower. What if she tries to escape? He thought to himself.It does not matter. She will only have a moment of peace before I capture her again. Glancing around the apartment for Aurora, he did not see her immediately. "Aurora!" Sebastien belted through out the room, knowing that a good percent of her building would hear him yell.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:25 pm
Aurora was sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of tea held in her hands and a book laying on the table infront of her. As she heard Sebastian yell she covered her ears and looked over at him as he ran out of the room. "Geeze! I'm right here! I promise I wasn't going to run away..." She said with annoyance as she looked over at him. "How did you sleep?"

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:34 pm
Sebastien was a bit surprised to find her still here, and a tad embarrassed for yelling like that. Clearing his throat. "Just fine. How was your night?" Eying the kitchen Sebastien was yet again surprised by the fact that the leech was drinking tea. Maybe that meant she had some real food in the refrigerator.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:48 pm
Aurora took another sip of her tea and shrugged. "I don't sleep, I read instead...." Picking her head up she let her eyes follow his over to the fridge and she chuckld slightly. "If you're hungry there is some food in there for people like you. I mean... I honestly can't tell you what there is in there but I occasionaly buy some human food to see If I like it..."

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:56 pm
Nodding his head. "Thank you." With that Sebastien raced to the fridge and pried the freezer door open. Shifting through the assortment of frozen food, he finally spotted what he was looking for; a piece of steak. Removing the meat from the container, Sebastien placed it on the counter to thaw. Figuring it would take a while, he decided to make small talk. "So what are you reading?" He asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:58 pm
Aurora turned to watch him move through the fridge for a few moments before turning back to her book and her tea. Sipping at the tea she thought about what he was still doing here. She had no idea why he thought she would bring him to her master, it was not likeshe had one. Sighing she heard his question and she turned around to look at him. "A tale of two cites. I've read it before, but at my age you have read almost anything."

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:08 pm
Chuckling as she said that. "Yes Aurora; I know exactly what you mean. I have been around for quite a while too." Sebastien shook his head from his thoughts. "Humans are beginning to become so dull. Always repeating themselves and nothing new. The only thing they have done right was the shower." Again he chuckled.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff