Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Gossy's Journal GOAL MET! WOOOT! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:08 am
Thanks. <3

Sunday Jan. 24, 2010~

I am exercising regularly again and I feel great!

I picked up the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred yesterday and it is intense. I really like it, I want to keep going with this.

I've been eating better, and I hope I can maintain this.

Tim is more negative than ever. After working out one night he said that exercise was "stupid" and "a waste of time." :/  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:49 am
Wednesday Jan. 27~

Still keeping up with the working out and making sure I eat right.

DESPITE Tim's negativity and feeling bad about it, I'm on top of things. I am going to do this!  

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:20 pm
Thurs Jan 28

Still keepin' it up! YAYY. lol.

Did level 1 of Shred and also 3/5 of a Billy Blanks Tae Bo thing. Didn't finish Billy Blanks but I tried it out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:31 am
Yay 30-day shred!
Jillian kind of gets repetitive every day listening to her explaining at the first part, but it's an awesome exercise. :] Makes me feel like I'm dying every time, which is a good thing, I guess. xD

I'm sorry Tim isn't being supportive. Don't let him get to you though - as much effort as it is to be healthy (because it really is nowadays) it's something we can't afford NOT to do. So don't give up! We're all behind you!

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:14 am
Thanks Stars. You're always very encouraging. C:

Sunday Jan31~

I just weighed myself and I haven't lost anything. Not even 1 lb. I have been working out diligently all week. Maybe I am not doing enough cardio? Perhaps I should add in 20 more min. per day of cardio. Though I don't have a treadmill and it's freezing outside. I can't wait for the crappy weather to warm up. I hate winter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:43 am
I'm sorry Tim isn't being very supportive and doesn't want to participate in your journey to be healthier. I know it can be hard to keep in a healthy mindset when no one else really is. Neither of my parents are trying to lose weight or anything either. If I cook something WW related they'll eat it but they'll still buy Honey Buns and other junk too.

You're doing a great job though. Do you do any weight training? If so you might have just put on muscle and it hasn't really burned off more fat yet.

Roslin

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:55 pm
Thanks for the encouragement.

I do a bit of weight training, and I hope that that is what is showing up on the scale. I guess I expected the fat around my tummy to melt off as well. I wish the fat around my stomach would be the first to go, but it looks like it will be the very last >__< that is very frustrating. But I will just have to push through and work harder.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:58 pm
Wed. Feb 10~

Have some drama going on in my life. ):

But I have been keeping it up. I skip a day sometimes so it's every other day, but I am doing it regularly. I am seeing a difference mainly in my face and upper body, but still no luck going down a size in jeans or the belly fat around my tummy.

Tried level 2 of the 30 day shred and I couldn't do it. I guess it is back to level 1. >__<  

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:03 pm
march 11

I have been really stressed out... I'm trying to leave the father of my child and I don't know how to do it. I am really unhappy in my relationship.

I haven't been really losing any weight. I have kept up the exercise and eating right, which is really tough during these days.

I have been looking for a job pretty much all the time I have that I am not taking care of my daughter.

Last night I felt like I was having an anxiety attack. it was a horrible feeling, and today I still don't feel right. I'm trying to avoid spiraling into depression.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:40 am
sat. april 3

I'm doing so much better! I am determined to move out of this place and start a new life. I am getting a new job and new apartment. I will still be close by because of our daughter, but I am so happy to be walking out of this unhealthy relationship.

down to 121 lbs. today, feeling great. I haven't been working out every night but I have been eating pretty healthy... A little more at restaurants than I should but I have been ordering healthy foods also. n___n

I never have fries any more, I order steamed veggies instead. I am so happy to be finally where I want to be!  

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:47 pm
April 25, 2010

An update! I'm down to 118.6! I'm so stoked! Good things are happening in my life.

I turn 24 on the 26th! hooray!  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:02 am
May 12th~

down to 117! Another pound gone, wooooo! It took me over 2 weeks to lose that but I didn't get much exercise because major things have been happening! I moved out! I have a new place. I am completely broken up with Tim.

I'm going to pursue a relationship with an old friend. Hopefully it will work out. He said he would officially ask me out in a little bit.

I'm content. n___n  

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:07 am
Also a recent photo of my progress. I think I'm doing ok!

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:39 am
you look great! congrats congrats!  

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:27 am
thanks Stars!

And thanks everyone else for all your support!

I stepped on the scale last night and it said 114!!!!!

I met my goal; I am so stoked!  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces