Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Im So Sorry ((looking....)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:09 am
"why? What did I do? I dont know what I did!" he said truthfully. Anything he would have ever done to her had been out of love.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:26 am
"Does asking me to marry you sound familiar? Embarrassing me infront of the entire school. Now everyone thinks I'm such a skeezbag. Thanks." Meghan cried into the phone  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:15 pm
".....I...Im sorry...." he said. "I...only did it because I loved you...and..I felt you were.... you know... the one......"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:22 pm
"You don't even realise how much that hurt my reputation." Meghan screeched into the phone. "Nobody comes near me anymore." She cried, tears pouring down her cheeks. "I may've felt the same.. but I wouldn't ask you to marry me... not at this age. People only get married for one reason at this age... and thats pregnancy. Now everyone thinks I'm pregnant... Thank you SO EFFING MUCH NICK!" She closed the phone, hanging up on him. She collapsed on her bed in tears.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:23 pm
"Not if they truly are in love..." he said to the dial tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:28 pm
Meghan sighed softly. She felt kind of bad for yelling at Nick so much. She had lost her bestfriend... her love... She was upset and she didn't care who knew. She thumped down the stairs and pulled out a tub of cookie dough icecream and started to shovel it into her mouth  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:33 pm
Nick sighed a bit, he reached for his book bag, but realized he had left it on Meghan's porch. He made his way back to her house, he saw her through the window, eating ice cream incredibly fast. He sighed and remembered the times she did that. That was when she felt sad and unhappy...he knocked on the door and waited for her to open.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:01 pm
Meghan sighed and stuck the spoon in the ice cream and answered the door. "Nick. Don't you know when to give up?" She asked, shaking her head and folding her arms across her chest.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:56 pm
Nick heard her tone of voice, her breath also carried cookies heavily. He hugged her quickly and ran away, ducking into some near by bushes she couldnt see and awaited her response. She had always melted when he hugged her, she always smiled again and then hugged back, Nick really wanted this, but doubted the letter would happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:25 pm
Meghan sighed softly. "That doesn't work on me Nick. It's going to take a lot more than stalking me and random hugs to make me not hate you." She grumbled sadly. "I don't want to hate you... you just... ruined my life." She said, shaking her head angrily  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:27 pm
"Ill rebuild it....just like I rebuilt your porch swing...remember?" Nick said, getting up and looking at her. "Or like I rebuilt your rocket after that kid destroyed it..." Nick said looking at her. "I want to love you.." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:30 pm
"Well you're the one who broke my swing in the first place." Meghan sighed softly, sitting on the porch swing and swinging gently in the breeze. "And its not that easy to rebuild someone's life."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:12 pm
"Liar! You were the one who jumped on me, making it fall! You broke it!" Nick smiled, approaching her slowly. 'Ill fix it...no matter what...' he thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:15 pm
Meghan chuckled softly, trying to keep her angry face. "You're the one who made me angry and I had to attack you." She concluded with a small smile.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:17 pm
"Really? So I angered you by saying I love the porch?" Nick said, sitting beside her.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff