Submit

Ikken Isshu

Shirtless Vampire

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:29 pm
Love the gun, Straight. biggrin Is that one of the evolving items?

I'll follow a format similar to everyone else's, since paragraph-format introductions are such a pain in the arse to read.

Name: Ikken Isshu, of course. 4laugh
Location: Results May Vary. Currently living in Indiana, moved here from Oregon, moved there from Virginia, moved there from Washington, D.C., and moved there from Naples, Italy.
Hobbies: Gaia Online, anime (currently watching... too many to list gonk ), music, reading/writing, video/computer games, roleplaying, and probably more crap that I haven't thought to include.
Likes: Psychological thrillers (a.k.a. mindf*cks); ethical/epistemological/metaphysical discussions that don't devolve into "God exists so you're stupid" or "God doesn't exist so you're stupid"; repetitive and virtually mindless work (including my job, at a deli, just slicing meat and cheese all day long xd ); philosophy.
Dislikes: Stupid and/or tactless people (I have a pretty lenient definition of stupid, but in my opinion, tactless people are a bane of society); people that drop RPs without advance notice; explaining things more than once.

Joy. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:50 pm
Name: Emily, but call me what you want, within reason.
Current Status: Working on avatar art.
Favorite Type of Roleplay: Anything I can be a demon in. Or anything I understand. One or the other.
Currently Listening To: Metro - System of a Down
Do You Normally Look Like a Stripper?: rofl No, My Alruna's rose just finished evolving so I look like a slut right now.
Will You Donate To Me?: No. I am so cash poor it's ridiculous.
By the way, Ikken, have you read Monster? It was the biggest ******** of a manga I have ever read.  

Akemi Idane

Radiant Princess Shari

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:49 pm
Name: Tearsa (But my friends call me Terra. But on Gaia Shari, which was my first Rp character ever!)
Favorite Types of Roleplays: Interesting ones that don't stick to one race. Action, Romance, Drama, Horror (Haven't done much of that), I'm happy.
Hobbies: Rping, snowboarding, skating, drawing, being a monkey ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:12 pm
Name: Logan
Hobbies: Video Games, Roleplaying.
Dislikes: School, Roast Beef, Liars.

Nigai_Namida

Seren Zella

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:54 pm
Name: Trisha
D/O/B: May 22, 1994
State: The great state of CONNECTISUCK!!!! (CT)
Hobbies: Talking, debating
Likes: Food, cooking, drawing, reading, talking, swimming, my iTouch, roleplaying
Dislikes: Not really anything
Other: I normally use my iTouch, that is why I am so inactive on this guild. PMs are great: emails (tar52294@gmail) and IMs (spandexsmile) are great as well!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:12 pm
Akemi, I haven't read the manga, but I marathon watched the entire 74-episode anime in something like 8 or 10 sittings. It was amazing. Best anime ever, in my not-so-humble opinion. The ending was awesome, and it actually made sense, which isn't very common for anime! xd

Ikken Isshu

Shirtless Vampire

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Loyal2-1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:55 am
Name: Jordan Stewart Williams (Middle name IS spelled right...)
D/O/B: Aug 17, 1989
State: Colorado (Not for long.)
Hobbies: RPing, video games, hanging with friends, chatting, making people laugh, writing, reading, meeting new people, just having fun ^.^
Likes: Eating, sleeping, making out (Who doesn't?) his friends, music, and GAIA! ^.^ and military stuff.
Dislikes: Liars, stupid people who think they're smart, quitters, slackers, bums, free-loaders, squatters, and basically anyone else too scared to try and make something of thier life.
Other: I'm currently enlisted in the military, stuck inbetween the time that I get shipped to basic, and the time that I signed on the dotted line. My MOS is 88M, truck driver, I leave for basic training at Ft. Sill, OK on Febuary 10th, 2009, and I'm going to be serving our great country for a total of six years. Maybe more.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:47 pm
Name: Stefany Taylor Shaw
D/O/B: December 13, 1993
State: Virginia
Hobbies: Reading, Role playing, video games, raising pets
Likes: Role play, video games, Japanese stuff, animals, manga, anime
Dislikes: Stuck-up-snobs, playing sports, most vegetables
Other: I was born in Bradford Pennsylvania. I am currently a freshman in high school.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

WakeKing

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:02 pm
Name: WakeKing, or Levi, either one is fine razz
D/O/B: March 29th, 1992
State: Montana
Hobbies: Role Playing, Writing, Wakeboarding (AM, going pro within a few years hopefully >=D), other sports, hanging with my friends, mixed martial arts, and just chillin
Dislikes razz reps, and stuck up people  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:37 pm
Name: Kikyo ((i would give out my real name, but parental rules))
D/O/B: December 17, 1994
State: Iowa (bleh!)
Hobbies: Drawing, being totally crazy, randomly surfing the net, role playing.
Likes: Chinese(mm!), video games, drawing, writing random stories, hang with friends, green.
Dislikes: snobs, preps, jerks, people who think they are superior, mushrooms, onions, school, ham(except bacon), PINK!!!!! HISSS!!!!!!

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Katakii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:02 pm
Name: Rupert Hartley
D/O/B: July 26th, 93.
Hobbies: Uh, going out with friends, video games, talking with friends, soccer, reading.
Dislikes: People with large ego's, olives (bleh >.<), two-faced people...

I can be a bit shy so forgive me ^^ & Hi all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:05 pm
Rupert!! *hugs*  

vampirechild357

SilentAngel357
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:12 pm
Name: Paige or jus SilentAngel smile
DOB: October 24
State: PA
Hobbies: doin stuff with my boyfriend (wolfchild biggrin ), drawing, painting, and pretty much anything else that deals with art, umm... watchin tv and bein on the computer, and reading
Dislikes: umm theres alot. but dont feel like listin them all biggrin
Oh and check out my art biggrin tell me what u think

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:12 am
I'm wondering about how I managed to totally miss out on an introductions forum...

Name: It just so happens to be Axsy! But I do go by several variations, including Axelrod, Axeline, Axis, and Sez.
Date of my birth: As a matter of fact, it would be 07//15//1995. For those not mathematically inclined or too lazy, I'm 15 years old.
State: Texas baby! I have the accent to prove it, but I ain't no redneck hillbilly hick or any of that. I live in the least Texan city in all of Texas.
Hobbies: Anything that involves physical contact, boys, and grass. I also write, and I guess modelling is a hobby.
Likes: Myself! I'm not afraid to be a little conceited and say that I really like who I am. And I'm also hopelessly in love with a boy named Caleb. Other than that...I love being an ROTC cadent. I like football, soccer, sports like that. And FYI, that's what I meant under hobbies, for the pervs that thought otherwise. I also really like talking to guys in general, I'm a huge tomboy, and I'm not afraid to talk to any boy about anything. Except for this guy Phillip, for unknown reasons. I love music and writing short stories and poetry. I love my pet snakes and my beautiful mutt, too! I like a lot of things, actually...
Dislikes: Ah. People. I tend to have a slightly strong dislike for most humans out there, until I talk to them of course. People are just rude and inconsiderate and it annoys the hell out of me. I hate all Spanish words that, when conjugated to the 'yo' form, end in -go (ie tener -> tengo; poner -> pongo; etc etc). I don't really like having to go to modelling classes...but it must be done. I also hate not talking to Caleb for more than a week...other than that, oh there's a lot, but I don't want to bore everyone.
Additional Info: Eh, just ask me. I won't bite.

xCIZINEC

CaptainBackAgain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:47 am
Name: Morgan Oliver Pinochet. Otherwise known as
Oliver
Momo(don't ask)
Drummer
Dark
Date of my birth: 10/29/94. 2 days before Halloween. Could have been a Halloween baby, but nooooo, I had to be popped out before that.
State: Virginia. I want to go to Las Vegas though. Sin City, my friends,
Hobbies: Drumming, Reading, Sleeping, More Drumming, Listening to music, Anime, Even more drumming, Working out....Did I mention Drumming?
Dislikes: Veggies, Country, Pop, Rap, hip Hop...any music that isn't jazz, rock, or metal.
Additional Info:I'm a masochist...but only with women.
I'm atheist(deal with it)
I think Tama drums are awesome(though I have a Pearl kit for learning)
I use Pearl(soon Tama) drums, Tama Hardware, Pro-Mark sticks, Sabian cymbals, and Remo heads.

Talk To Me

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff