Beloved Gaian

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:35 pm
1) What if you got hacked?
I would be frantic in trying to get it back again

2) What if someone knew your identity?On Gaia? It would feel weird but I would get over it

3) What if a boy with a girl avi got accepted into this guild?Join the club! I would wonder why but I wouldn’t ask them why they wanted to join

4) What if your boyfriend dumped you?I currerntlly don’t have a boyfriend so I don’t have to worry about that happening

5) What if EVERYONE forgot about your birthday?I would remind them and probably feel like I wasn’t loved

6) What if Gaia went out of business? (No more Gaiaonline, completely). I would be sad and upset. I've been on this for almost 4 years and have so many memories I wouldn’t be able to go back to. I don’t think any site can compare to Gaia!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:57 pm
1) I'll be kind of sad because I worked hard on the items, and it my effort would be a waste if I was hacked

2) I would be shocked and scared if someone did knew my identity

3) I wouldn't know, and maybe most boys are probably part of this guild already with a girl avi and pretending to be a girl

4) I will cry at first, but then I would be happy because I don't have to take committed to the relationship again

5) Everyone doesn't need to know when is my birthday though

6) My life will be incomplete!  

JVI II IN

Friendly Member

8,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:33 pm

1) What if you got hacked? I'd be super pissed. Not cuase of my items or anything, but the damage to my reputation any hacker could do (my partner had somebodys hacked account send her hate mail - that's the thing I'd be the most worried about). Also all the RP's and such I've been in would be bloody hard to recover. And my Gaia friends. T.T Nooooooo......

2) What if someone knew your identity? Pretty sure FB does a good job of telling everybody that. Also - my profile page is pretty open.

3) What if a boy with a girl avi got accepted into this guild? I honestly wouldn't care. So long as they weren't a troll - then I'd care. Cause trolls are -.- Besides, that 'boy' could be a girl trapped in boy's body, and Gaia might be the only place they can dress themselves like they want too. I'm not gonna judge.

4) What if your boyfriend dumped you? Wait...I don't have one. But if I got dumped by my partner, I'd probably cry and beat myself up for a very long time for not being good enough for her. Still if there was a legit reason for the dumping, well, que sera sera.

5) What if EVERYONE forgot about your birthday? *shrugs* Happens every year.

6) What if Gaia went out of business? (No more Gaiaonline, completely). I'd be gutted - pretty much the same reason as if I got hacked. All the RP's Ive been in and all the friends I'd made here (and don't have other forms of contact with) would be gone. On the plus side....I'd probably have my Summer School Essay done by now.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:23 am
1) What if you got hacked?
I don't have that much nice things. Though I'd be upset about losing them, I'd get over it because it's not like they're real and I havent spent real money on them. Heck I don't even use half the items I have.

2) What if someone knew your identity?
I don't know how I'd react. Probably freak out.

3) What if a boy with a girl avi got accepted into this guild?
I would just ignore it though why they'd want to join is weird. But how anybody would actually find out would be kinda difficult. If I knew there was a guy with a girl avi in this group, I'd probably call them a creeper.

4) What if your boyfriend dumped you?
I don't have one but I'd probably be upset for a day or maybe even two. But I could expect that to happen once to everybody.

5) What if EVERYONE forgot about your birthday?
I wouldn't really care. I mean, it's just the day I was born on. As long as I remember, it's all good. But it would be annoying to tell everyone my birthday many times.

6) What if Gaia went out of business? (No more Gaiaonline, completely).
I would be kinda sad since I started spending more time here because TinierMe went bye-bye but I still have Quotev which I stay on 24/7. But that isn't the same kind of site as gaia....... You don't have an avi and you basically have groups and post quizzes, polls and stories..... but I wouldn't get too upset over a website going down.  

MonkeyGirl188

Friendly Friend

10,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100
25. ✿ - - - Jokes And Entertainment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers