Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Love of the Elf - ( Ronyo Storm & Kaewyn Star ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaewyn Star

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:18 pm
Wullf was obviously nervous about telling his stories, and Lena wondered why. She also noticed that he kept cutting his eyes over to her and wrinkling his forehead, at least she thought it was wrinkling; it was hard to tell because of the fur. He almost seemed worried to her.

Perhaps he had noticed that she was completely captivated by him, and didn’t like how she stared. A few times during his tale she caught her mouth hanging wide open. That was not very good etiquette for an elf, but her father was facing their guests, so he wouldn’t reprimand her later.

Lena found the whole thing fascinating and she wished that she could have seen all of these places Wullf described, especially the islands. She imagined what life at sea would be like. She also had to imagine the sea for she had never actually seen one.

She asked him no questions mostly because every time she went to open her mouth the butterflies in her stomach got caught in her throat. Then she would blush and lower her eyes to her food or take a quick swallow of her drink.

Soon dinner was over and some of the elves began to clear the tables, but Wullf kept right on talking. This story was long, but lacked nothing in interest. Lena kept staring at the lycon’s mesmerizing eyes. They were so much the eyes of a wolf, but with such intelligence in them. It was an odd mix of primal civility. It was a good thing that his attention was on her father, however. She didn’t know if she could handle the intensity of his gaze.

She was lost in his eyes when the opening of the hall doors broke her reverie. Bindarian was marching up to the main table. His expression was hard to decipher. It was a mix of anger and… what? Amusement? It was a strange expression. The “flashy elf” walked straight up to Lanselor, leaned across the table and whispered something urgently in his ear. Lanselor nodded and rose slowly. Lena was about to rise herself, fearing that another attack was coming, but her father put his hand on her shoulder and gently pushed her back into her seat, reassuring her.

“You will have to excuse my rudeness but a matter has come up that I must tend to. I hope to hear the rest of your biography later, Sir Wullf.” Lanselor bowed and walked out with Bindarian. Many other elves began to leave the dining hall too now that their leader had exited. It had been a very stressful day after all, and many of them wanted a peaceful night’s rest.

Now there was only an empty seat separating her from the seven-foot furry oddity. The space seemed vast without her father’s presence. Wullf turned his attention away for a moment to answer one of his companions and Lena took the opportunity to gently slip into her father’s vacant chair. Then, she gathered her courage, fought back the butterflies threatening to choke her, and asked, “Excuse me? I’m sorry I didn’t introduce myself earlier, but my name is Lena. I love your story and was wondering, what happened after the voyage on the Ladies Best Friend?”  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:06 pm
Wullf stood and gave a small bow as Lanselor left the table. The Lycon sat back down and turned to see those same crystal eyes that caught him earlier that day. She introduced herself with a smile and asked to hear the rest of Wullf’s tale.

“Lena, that’s a lovely name,” Wullf was stalling because he had lost his place in the story when he was caught by her eyes, “I’m glad to see your alright after the incident on the bridge. Let me see, where did I leave off?”

“You had just finished talking about you and Silvur meeting, you get hit in the head during the fight earlier?” Tiki said with a raised eyebrow.

“Very funny Tiki, anyways…like I said we didn’t get to have that long with the silver dragons because a few days after we arrived the Kismets showed up again. This time though they came with their leader and he made things even more complicated. His name is Twillight and he’s Lycon like me, and almost just like me. He’s half like I am but instead of dragon being his other parent it was a demon, a succubus to be precise.”

“The idea keeps giving me the creeps,” Mist said as she took a long swig of her drink.

“You and me both, I can’t even imagine the story behind that one, ‘so how did you meet mom?’ ‘Well I was burning a village and she…’” Tiki began but was cut short

“We got it Tiki, don’t go any further,” Mist said with a sharp raised eyebrow.

“Anyways he talked about how he was trying to create the perfect warrior species using orcs and combining it with some of his blood. Apparently he spent years learning alchemy from some deranged alchemist who thought Twillight was some miracle of the odd teaching. The Kismets were his first successful creations but he kept talking about working on something even better. Whatever it was he didn’t explain anymore he just decided to attack us. I fought him for what seemed like hours but he was far more skilled than anyone I’ve ever faced, and his sword was something pure evil. Silvur saved my furry hide or I wouldn’t be telling this story right now. After that I knew I had to get better with my blade, but first I would need to learn how to use it right so I came here, and that pretty much it.”

“You say that like that battle was long ago, and now after seeing the Kismets here…”Silvur started but Wullf stopped him.

“I want to find out why the Kismets are here too, but there is a large chance Twillight created more than he knew what to do with, and the ones we saw were rogue from him.”

“You keep thinking idealistically and we'll keep thinking realistically.” Mist said with a sigh.

“Now’s not the time for dreary talk. Lady Lena, tell us something of yourself, I’d like to know more about you,” Wullf realized what he said and saw Mist and Tiki give him odd looks, “I mean more about your people here…in Jade Leaf.”  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaewyn Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:33 pm
Lena was slightly caught off guard by his inquiry. She had seen so little of the world, so drastically different from this experienced traveler that she was sure he would find nothing here nearly as interesting as what he had already seen. “Well, we are a peaceful settlement that my father founded nearly a hundred years ago. We are very proud of the life we lead; we base ourselves on knowledge and patience. I have only seen fifty years pass myself, but there are some in our city that are very experienced in arcane magic, combat, and we have an abundance of scholars and craftsmen.” As she spoke, she set aside her child-like reactions and tried to put forth more of her leadership persona. She was the princess after all.

“Is there anything in particular you were wondering about?”  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:25 pm
Wullf eyed his sword for a moment and then turned his attention back to Lena. With a sigh the Lycon was relived to finally get to why they had come in the first place.

“Well, like I said my sword was forged with parts from my mother which makes this a dragon blade. From what Silvur tells me each dragon blade retains some version of the power of the dragon used to forge the blade. Which is why his ignites into a blazing sword at times, since his blade has in it parts of a red dragon. Unfortunately the blades seem to require awakening before it grants the user its power. Silvur’s sword was already active when he got his, but that’s another story altogether. I was hoping someone here could help me find the way to unlocking the swords abilities,” Wullf took another drink from his glass and looked down at his sword again.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaewyn Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:56 pm
Lena nodded in understanding. “Well, we have a wide assortment of skilled elves here who I am sure will help you in any way they can. From my own experience, I can tell you that magic items are usually very tricky. Not that they need long drawn out incantations and ceremonies to awaken them, but each one is unique to its owner.

“Your brother has, most likely, made a connection with his blade that you haven’t yet with yours. That connection is key, but could be brought on by any number of things. My teacher, Valace Starshadow, could be a great help to you in the field of magic, and my friend, Pearl, could help you with some dragon related things, but his information might be limited. You see, he is very young for a drake and has never lived with other dragons, just among elves and humans.”  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:57 pm
“This city seems full of surprises around every corner. I would very much like to meet this Pearl and see what he may be able to tell me,” Wullf said with a grin.

“I would as well. I have only known my fellow silver dragons and the ways they live. There may be much I too could learn from your Pearl,” Silvur said with an unusual since of sincerity in his voice.

“I didn’t think you were capable of learning you over grown gecko, ”Tiki said trying to get Silvur back to his old self, and it worked.

“I’ve learned how to shut you up,” with that Silvur used his tail to smack the red elf on the back of his head.

Tiki almost took a nose dive into the table but just bounced back and held the back of his head. Mist had a hand on her mouth stifling a laugh and Wullf found himself holding back a chuckle as well. Even though Tiki and Silvur were acting like normal Wullf and Mist were trying their best to be well mannered and respectful in their new friend’s home, but it was hard.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaewyn Star

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:37 pm
Lena giggled with amusement at the playful banter among the group.

"I'm sure Pearl would be delighted to talk with all of you," she said. "And I'm sure there is much we could learn from you too."

The hall was very sparse now, most of the elves had left for the night. Now Lena was beginning to feel the strain of the day's events. A yawn escaped from her lips and her eyelids were getting heavy.

"Well, my friends, the hour is getting late and tomorrow is another day full of work and play, but tonight is for sleep. We have each of you a room ready, and I will show you if you like." Lena smiled and rose from her seat with an inviting gesture.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:57 pm
Wullf stood as Lena got up to leave as did the others, Tiki still holding his head. As Lena gestured out of the hall and into the corridor the four travelers feel in line behind the elven maiden. It was obvious that everyone was tired since very little banter escaped the mouths of Wullf and his band. Once Lena had shown them to their rooms she gave a graceful bow and departed towards her room. Wullf returned the bow and then turned to his friends.

“Ok get some sleep you three because you will need it tomorrow. We will do what we can to help repair the city and we need to find out why those things were even here.”

“If there any indications then you know who else is here don’t you?” Tiki said as he yawned.

“Yes and that is what troubles me. Mist while we are helping with repairs try and gather as much info about what the Kismets where doing during the attack. See if they were looking for something or someone.”

“I can do that; well see you in the morning boys. As much as I love dressing up I need to get out of this dress and into my cloths.”

The three men waved goodnight to Mist and then likewise parted to their respected rooms for the night. They all sleep well, with the comfort of the elven cities leafy roof covering hem all through the night.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers