Welcome to Gaia! ::

Youkai's Paradise (An Inuyasha Universe RP)

Back to Guilds

Reply The Northern Mountains (Wolf Territory)
Kokushi Village (Main Village) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:07 pm
Kenta sighed, and started to scratch the back of his head. "300 years huh? Well, both myself and the dog heard it...what does that mean?" Kenta was curious. 'My mate?' Kentas mind was oddly calm at this prospect.

((Yea love riiight rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:17 pm
(I'm so unloved crying ...my hentai friend loves me more, jerk! >< (not in the wrong hentai way) jk ^^)

She sighed. "I'm not sure. There's a one and a million chance that somone will hear it withing the 300 years. For there to be two people, and in the same location... Its never happened before." She was begining to calm down as she started to get relaxed.  

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:22 pm
Kenta nodded in understanding. "Im not even sure if the dog actually heard it...Im not even sure if I heard it, but when you rang the bell..." Kenta tried to find the right words. "I felt calmed, and all my energy that I had geared towards fighting slipped away...it was soothing." Kenta explain. He shrugged. "I dunno, Ill help you in any way I can...by the way my name is Kenta Gaika, I am the leader of the wolf clan." Kenta smile brightly.

((Im so sorry crying , anyways Im going to bed Ja Ne! ^^...btw dont rape Kenta with your perverted ideas wink ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:26 pm
She blushed at how cute he was when he smiled. "I'm Suzu. The last heires of the Nine-Tailed Kitsune Clan," she smiled softly.

(Darn, you cought me red handed. jk. xd )  

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

lD r e a m s h i f t e rl

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:50 pm
Rei could hardly believe what she heard. Ha! It must be my lucky day! Two leaders...this could be very useful indeed.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:40 am
Kenta smiled again, he noticed that his wolves were becoming uneasy with Bankotsu and his guards around. "Hold on Suzu-chan..." Kenta jumped up onto a roof. "Brothers! Sisters! Lend me your ears." They turned their attention to Kenta. "Why are you all so uneasy? First you start to whistle at this young girl, and now your are tensed up ready to strike? What kind of youkai are we?" Kenta questioned, this forced the wolves to put there heads down in shame. "We are the clan that my father moved from the bats shores here, in hopes of giving all creatures, Youkai, Hanyou, Yoji, and Human a place to live in peace." The wolves lifted there heads to him. "We are proud and powerful race my friends, and we will show this to the world." The wolves started to get excited, they started to roar. "Now to our greatest threat." The wolves became silent again. "The birds have attacked this village to many times! We have tried to reason with them, yet they will not hear us out. If these birds attack our village one more time, we will take the fight to them, we have shown mercy to many times!" The wolves roared again. One wolf pulled his head back and started to howl, this brought the entire pack joining in. Kenta smirked, and joined in with a low bass howl. The howl echoed throughout the canyon. Kenta stopped, which was a signal for the others to stop. "Now rest up my family, for we have guests coming." Kenta jumped from the roof, and the wolves did as they were told. Kenta smiled at Suzu. "Do you have a place to stay for the night?" Kenta asked kindly.  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Ducttape_Bandit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:25 pm
Bankotsu stared at all of the wolves and the speech, he rolled his eyes. Bankotsu walked down the village past Kenta, and Suzu." Bankotsu stared at the Wolf Youkai and many of their childern. Bankotsu reached up on his head and felt one of his fuzzy ears. With the same hand he reached inside of his robe and pulled out a parchment. The last letter of he recieved from his last mate. A human who lived in the kingdom, he silently put back the letter after reading it again. It had been 20 years since then and the image of her left his mind, but her love stayed with him forever; as did his last seven wives. Bankotsu turned back to Kenta and Suzu and just stood.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:33 pm
Kenta yawned, as he felt Bankotsu staring at him. "What is it?" Kenta asked in an annoyed voice.  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Ducttape_Bandit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:43 pm
"I didn't say anything." Bankotsu, still stood his guards at his sides behind him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:47 pm
Kenta sighed. "Would you mind relieving your guards, there making my wolves nervous."  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:55 pm
Suzu shook her head to his question. "I don't have anywhere."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:57 pm
Bankotsu took his right guard and took his ear and whispered, "Get on those mountains." He whispered pointing to the mountain next to the village. "Stay out of sight, if you are spotted you die." Bankotsu the lifted his hand to his head level, and they jumped onto and what looked like away from the hill. "Anything else?"

Ducttape_Bandit
Vice Captain

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:59 pm
Kenta smiled at Suzu. "You will be a guest in my house then." Kenta looked at Bankotsu and thought. "Did you hear Suzu's bell?" Kenta asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:05 pm
The question had caught Bankotsu off guard, "Yeah, I heard it." He grunted, that soothing sound had kindled his heart for once in 100 years. "Why do you ask?"

Ducttape_Bandit
Vice Captain

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:08 pm
Kenta instantly sat down in a cross legged position, trying to think. "Because...who ever hears it is a possible mate for the user." Kenta said, his head hurting slightly. "Tch...must be the Inu blood..."  
The Northern Mountains (Wolf Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff