Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Searching! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:51 pm
The next morning, Rosa woke up with a hangover. She groaned, getting up. She quickly changed into comfortable clothing, keeping away from the light as much as possible. She left her flat to go to the coffee shop down the way, wincing.
((I have writers block right now XP ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:58 pm
Aansalath's alter ego had already beat her to the coffee shop. He was finely dressed, but he was still casual. He already had his coffee and a newspaper in hand. His crowning acheivement on the first page. Thachery couldn't help but smile, his work mainly given to a shoddy superhero.

((That's alright, it happens))  

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:07 pm
Rosa glanced around the room, then went to the counter. "One pumpkin spice latte please," she said in the very recognizable voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:24 pm
Thachery jerked his head up. He looked at the counter. He saw a shock of blonde hair, and wondered if it was Torchwood from the night before. He put down his paper and crossed his legs. He took a sip from his coffee and quickly took his hair out of it's pony tail. He didn't want her recognizing him any one bit.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:37 pm
Rosa smiled lightly at the barista, paying for and taking her drink. She sipped it, closing her eyes and enjoying the taste. She looked up, scanning the coffee shop as she looked for a seat. Her eyes settled on Thachery, but she didn't recognize him. She smiled softly, moving her gaze to an empty chair nearby for her to sit down in.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:42 pm
He saw her face, and smiled. It was Torchwood. He motioned to a seat besides him, beckoning her over. He took another sip of his coffee.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:43 pm
Rosa blinked, getting up. Why was this guy- wow, uh, hot guy- waving her over? She sat down next to him, "Hello," she said hesitantly, eying him. She looked into her cup, or rather stared at the lid.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:54 pm
"Hello darling, you looked a bit lonely," he said with a perfect English accent. He used a different voice from the night before. He got a good look at her face, "Tired much?"

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:00 pm
She grimaced, "Yeah, flatmates had a rather..." she tried to find the right word, "Boisterous? Party last night." she replied, not really looking at him. She took a soft sip of her drink, trying not to goof up.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:06 pm
He smiled, "Ah, yes, I know how those go. It's just with wine and chanpagne instead." He laughed, "And cavier instead of spinach dip."

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:14 pm
She coughed, almost choking on her drink and glancing at him. "H-how'd you know there was spinach dip?" she squeaked, the culprit of bringing the spinach dip (which had been poured on some pour girls head as a result of a drunken bet).  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:19 pm
He shrugged, certainly not planning on telling her the truth. "A lucky guess I guess, I've heard of middle class parties." He took another sip of his coffee.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:39 pm
She looked back at her coffee, wondering why this man had waved her over so casually. She sipped her coffee, "I'm Rosa," she said to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:36 pm
He took her hand gently, and kissed it lightly. "Pleasure to meet you Ms. Rosa. I'm Thachery Deveraux, your friendly neighborhood rich man." He gave her a dashing smile and took a sip of his coffee.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:23 pm
She flushed, "Ah," she managed to squeak, "Nice to meet you." Her hand tingled slightly, and she took it back softly. She didn't really want to let go of the ma- Thachery's hand. She smiled.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff