Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Happily Ever After (Private~!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:33 pm
Elton hummed sympathetically, "With the driver? Yes, I was flirting, but she was cold," he hung his head jokingly.

The King, still in only his pants. He hadn't finished choosing which shirt to wear yet, and it was a hard choice! Elton would call him a girl for this, he was sure. He heard Jillian's knock and opened the door, "Thank you!" he said, looking at her hair so as not to look perverted, because his eyes would once against slowly travel to the floor throughout the small exchange, taking detailed notes in his mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:16 pm
Jillian giggled slightly, noticing that he was having some sort of trouble with his garnments. "I'd help you sire, but I must attend to her highness Ophelia now, but I shall send for one of your Knights if you like." she giggled a little childishly stepping away. But before she left completely she turned back to say one more thing, "You need not impress the Queen, so don't worry about what to wear, just be yourself." her dark brown chocolate eyes sweetened his heart as she kept walking off to help her majesty with her dress....at least before stopping by to inform the knights.

Once again like a messenger she knocked and once again she spoke, "Gentlemen if I may, the King is in need of assistance with his clothing, it would be appreciated if you could help since Dinner is soon." she passed by quickly before going off to help Ophelia.

"Please Ophelia, try to speak with gasping." Jillian directed while tying up her corpset.

"I'm....trying as best I can Jillian." Ophelia stood in front of a mirror as her friend laced up the back turning her into an hourglass figure. "Whoever came up with this wreched things is impossible...I can barely breathe..." she continued on, trying to hold in her stomach while gasping in between words.

"It's the price we pay for beauty." Jillian smiled while finishing up, then helping her with her ocean blue dress. "Lovely as a Queen should be." she handed Ophelia her fan to help air her incase she was hot.

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:44 pm
Elton looked at Brendan, chuckling. "The king is in need of assistance with his clothing!" he grinned, although he was doing the exact same thing the king was doing. Elton slid out of the room, trying to find the dinner room.

The king ate his pre-dinner snack before diving back into his wardrobe for an appropriate shirt. He did find a nice shirt, for his nicest shirt had a large wine stain from when his boisterous cousin had borrowed it for a party.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:00 pm
"And you want me to help!?" Brendan argued while eyeing Elton as he quickly slid out of the room. He sigh heavily before making his way to the King's room, knocking on the door upon his arrival.
"Sire, your really must construct yourself together." he laughed walking in, wondering what he needed help with.

Jillian sat her down and began to brush her hair, making sure it was silky and beautiful as it always was.
"Now, I understand you were in the Garden....with one of the King's knights..." she whispered the last part into her Queen's ear.

Ophelia immediately stood and looked at her, "H-How do you know about that!?" she tried to hush her friend while sitting back down. "well...even so....please don't tell....he's not interested in me anyway. All he's concerned about is me marrying the King....." she sigh sadly while just sitting there, fanning herself.

Immediately Jillian's eyes widened for a minute but continued brushing her Queen's hair, "And I'm assuming your...father arranged this overseas?" she wondered. Since her mother and father were overseas arranged things with other countries it wasn't right to leave Ophelia here unattended without a male heir, which is why it made sense to marry her off to Tristan.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:22 pm
Elton grinned, watching Brendan leave. He hummed happily, glad to have the room to himself. He quickly claimed the bed near the window, although Brendan had already done so. The boy wouldn't mind!

Tristan was embarrassed as Brendan stepped in, "I'm fine!" he huffed, going back to finding the perfect shirt for impressing that maid with. Not that he doubted she wasn't impressed with him then, he just didn't want to appear pompous. He also didn't want to seem too casual. He was confused!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:07 pm
Brendan sigh to himself and walked in looking at th King with a grin. "You like that Maid don't you..?" he gave a devilish smirk while sitting on the King's bed, looking out the window to see if he could see the Maid or the Queen around. "Why are you getting all worked up, she'll like you either way. After all you are King..." he tried to console the king and gave him advice he thought would work. Besides, what kind of girl would resist a young looking King, who was rich and powerful.

Ophelia sigh to herself and stood once Jillian was done with her hair.
"It doesn't really matter because I have to marry him either way...." there was sort of sombre and solemn tone in her voice but she had no other choice in the matter.
"Come, our guests are waiting..." She quickly walked to the door, while being accompanyed by Jillian, heading over to the Dining room.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:10 pm
"But that's the problem! I'm rich, she's a maid!" He panicked, "I won't be someone she can approach beyond the 'May I help you?'! I'll just be a king, unless I look a little less important, she'll never look at me like that!"

Elton went downstairs to the downstairs, but paused when he saw Ophelia down the hallway. He quickly ran over to her, slowing down as he caught up. He walked beside her, "Good day milady," he bowed, smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:55 am
Sighing heavily he walked to the King and made him face the doorway. "I feel we're going to be here a while, and she's not going anywhere anyway. It's best to think about the situation...on a full stomach..." Brendan once again tried to lighten the mood although it didn't seem to be working all that well. The King was panicking over such a trivial event while Jillian didn't seem to be thinking about this at all, or at least it didn't look like she was taking it to heart.
"Come along sire, we should get to dinner before the Queen wonders where we are."

As Ophelia was walking she caught sight of Elton but decided not to give him much of her emotion this time around while talking to him and kept perfect focus and composure as he ran over to her and walked beside her.
As he greeted her, Ophelia did nothing to motion his apperance; instead she just continued walking, while fanning herself slightly.
"Good Evening." she said solemnly while looking forward. "You seem to be in a much happier mood now. Has the King told you something good?" he obviously wasn't happy to see her so why should she bother pretending to be happy.

Jillian, who was walking behind the two observed their behaviour and sigh to herself. "Milady...what are you doing...." she muttered continuing to follow them to the dining hall.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:21 pm
Elton began to walk backwards, smiling at her. "Naw, just glad to see the queen." He nodded, as if agreeing with himself. He fell backwards as he missed a small step downwards.

The King shut his trap and listened to his knight, walking nervously towards the dining room.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:44 pm
Ophelia sigh at his clumsiness and continued on down the stairs. "Ravishing..." she muttered while walking down the stairs and then into the dining hall.

Jillian only giggled and held her hand out to Elton. "Forgive her majesty, she's in a rather nasty mood, upset and all since she came back from her walk." she smiled while walking him to the dining hall.

Once the King arrived, Elton, Ophelia and Jillian were already seated at the table, waiting on the other two to arrive before they started dinner.

"You're a tad bit late your majesty." Ophelia spoke from one end of the table, sipping a cup of water like a lady, fanning herself slightly with her free hand. "Did you get lost..."

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:15 pm
Elton got right back up, sitting near the king as he arrived.

"Just a little trouble with the wardrobe," Tristan replied, sipping the water softly. "My dear friend Brendan had to come fish me out."

Elton chuckled softly, watching the Queen out of the corner of his eye.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:18 pm
As the food began to arrive not much chatter was relayed amongest the guests or the Queen.
But by the time Dessert had arrived she stood after tapping her glass a few times.

"My guests, King Tristan. Many of the reasons I've called you here sire are to discuss our countries alliance. But it is my Kingdom's wish..and My Father's wish, that you and I are to be wed and make our two countries one." Ophelia explained while standing, looking across the table to Tristan.
"What say you on the situation your majesty?" she questioned, still with that strong look on her face.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:34 pm
Tristan choked on his wine, "Oh-uh," he stumbled for words, his eyes flicking to Jillian often. He cleared his throat, "It'll be a good alliance." He said, "And-erm-a- good... thing for both our countries." he sat back down.

Elton looked at his food, not looking at the king or the queen.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:40 pm
"Well then, it's settled." Ophelia raised her glass to the King as she stood struggling slightly, "To our...." her sentence drifted off as she released the glass from her hands and fell down, breathing heavily before she completely stopped breathing once she hit the ground, cold and passed out; spilling the wine everywhere.

"OPHELIA!" Jillian rose quickly and ran to her side. "Your majesty! YOUR MAJESTY WAKE UP!?" she held her in her lap and began to tap her cheek gently, listeing to her pulse to find not beating. "She's not breathing!!! Mi'lady please wake up!" Jillian was frantic. She'd never seen Ophelia faint or pass out before in her life.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:44 pm
Elton was almost instantly at her side, "Is she wearing a corset?" he asked hurriedly, looking at Jillian.

Tristan sat there, stunned, and staring at the scene. He'd seen women pass out before, but never exactly learned how to help them.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff